It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has been told who Jehovah is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

Oh good. That's a relief.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
"Behold, all souls are mine;
as the soul of the father,
so also the soul of the son is mine:
the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

Ezekiel 18:4.

The dead are dead. But they will live again.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Mickey Mouse.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Micheal Heiser has a good paper on the name of God .

We read in Exod 3:12, 14, in response to Moses’ question to God about his name, that God responds אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה (‘ehyeh ‘asher ‘ehyeh = usually rendered, “I am who/that I am” or “I will be who/what I will be”). However, over 6800 times the name of God is written YHWH (יהוה) — conventionally vocalized as yahweh, not אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה (‘ehyeh). This naturally gives rise to two questions: (1) Why the difference in spelling? and (2) How is the name pronounced? I’ll address both of these questions in tandem since they are related The difference in spellings is a matter of Hebrew morphology – word formation. God is the speaker in Exod 3:14 and is speaking of himself. As a result, what God says in answer is in the first person.2 God’s answer (‘ehyeh ‘asher ‘ehyeh) employs the “to be” verb in biblical Hebrew two times. That verb is Hebrew hyh. The middle consonant (y) was frequently interchanged in ancient Semitic languages with the consonant “w” in “to be” formations. The Semitic root hwy (“to be, become”) and Aramaic hwh (“to be, become”) are also considered part of the explanation. I bring this up because it is necessary to account for the “w” in yhwh (as opposed to yhyh) in the divine name form. So, to this point, what do we have?
drmsh.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
Who preaches truth and loves humanity?

The entity throws a hissy fit when that mortal man buried his single talent (Matthew 25:25). Yet he has done nothing to help the humanity he so loves after Lucifers banksters buried millions of talents worldwide.

As Jesus said, 'always Judge an entity by the fruits its bares'. An entity called Jehovah loves the rich who bomb people to death via never ending wars. Amazing how many fools pray to the little demon every Sun-day for more misery the following week.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Oh good. That's a relief.

Pay heed. The truth is far grandeur than religion paints it. I feel sorrow, as does Jesus and Jehovah for everyone being lied to.

I am no one.

Jehovah is God. I know him. He has personally tried to let you know about him.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How beautiful Jehovah God. How merciful his people.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

"Y and J are the same in Latin"

Your understanding of both Biblical literature and linguistics is flawed.

1. The Hebrew Israelites orally dictated and scribed the Torah and Tanakh in Hebrew and Aramaic,... not Latin.

2. There is no "Latin J",... for this is a modern French and Germanic evolution of the Latin letter "I".

3. The "Latin Y" has also undergone an evolution in its history.

4. Y and J are NOT the same in Latin.

You call me "badly taught" and a liar. May I suggest that you reevaluate the following teaching of Jesus:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

- Matthew 7:3-5

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yes my friend

Word of advice if you care to listen
Try not be over zelous as it turns people away from any truth you have to offer

Good luck on your journey

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Actually it's "אלוהים"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

edit on 4-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Yod is such a small Hebrew letter. Perhaps you have weak eyesight.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yes my friend

Word of advice if you care to listen
Try not be over zelous as it turns people away from any truth you have to offer

Good luck on your journey

Thank you. But death is only rest.

Revelations 21:3,4.

All those resting peacefully in in death will live again.

Jehovah yearns to raise them from the dead.
edit on 4-10-2016 by youandme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

If you know Him then name the 4 passages in the Bible that your Jehovah would want you to tell ATS so that their spirits are instantly saved and their names are written back into the Book of Life.....

Clue: Corinthians I ?? ?-?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

I don't know. Please answer your own questions for us supposed heathens. Thank you.

Than know this. Jehovah is God, Psalms 83:18.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

If you know Him then name the 4 passages in the Bible that your Jehovah would want you to tell ATS so that their spirits are instantly saved and their names are written back into the Book of Life.....

Clue: Corinthians I ?? ?-?

There is no instant salvation.

But all should read John 3:16.

And if arrogant 1 Corinthians 9.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is a beautiful thing, for so many who still do not understand to hear Jehovah's name.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
OP your not very good at this.

Before you go much further in this thread, preaching flawed ideas, look in as many places for truth as possible (have you?) i believe you may have to a degree,, this site has hundreds of threads of all religious beliefs/cultures etc, I'm sure you know that?...Read and read then come up with your own conclusion(s).

Unless you already have and this is it? then ok but Gods name is not Joshua, God has no "real" name but has all names in existence and history of many cultures/civilisations etc, not just the Bible.

Didn't mean to be mean guess I'm just venting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, fthe dwelling place1 of God is with man. He will gdwell with them, and they will be his people,2 and God himself will be with them as their God.3 4 hHe will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and ideath shall be no more, jneither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

You do realise that others of other faiths going back before Revelations spoke of the same thing but in different words

The soul searches for truth and it is understood in many different ways

If God exists which I know you believe "He" does
Then all seekers of truth in every faith are seeking the same God though the name be different

"A rose by any other name is still a rose" William Shakespeare

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, fthe dwelling place1 of God is with man. He will gdwell with them, and they will be his people,2 and God himself will be with them as their God.3 4 hHe will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and ideath shall be no more, jneither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

You do realise that others of other faiths going back before Revelations spoke of the same thing but in different words

The soul searches for truth and it is understood in many different ways

If God exists which I know you believe "He" does
Then all seekers of truth in every faith are seeking the same God though the name be different

"A rose by any other name is still a rose" William Shakespeare

Of course God hears all men. And is interested in all men.

He wants to reveal himslef to everyone.

And listens to all sincere prayers.

Many people, even reading this will remember Jehovah teaching them about himself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join