It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wikileaks Bombshell Is Out!!! Hillary Expected To Resign Today!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yeah that's right guys, we got rick rolled.

Thanks Assange, for the weeks of anticipation and another huge disappointment this year.

Not buying your book.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Care to elaborate...... At all?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you don´t expect much from the beginning, it doesn´t hurt as much next time, just saying.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I'm sick of this #.

Assange never said he would release material today. It's not his fault you believed internet rumours and neglected to do your own research. Your failure to conduct adequate research is your fault, not Assange's.

Also, if you paid any amount of attention to the event, you would know that WikiLeaks will be releasing material related to the US election, war, oil and Google weekly, over the next 10 weeks.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Did you not watch Assange?.
He didn't troll anyone after just seeing what he has actually said (thanks Daas) I think certain parts of the media have trolled us all by telling us what his broadcast was about.
Assange loved the free publicity and plugged his books.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You want elaboration, you can watch the whole event. You will get just as much watching the 3 minute music video posted above.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

It sure shows up some media stations who plugged this as "The big news that will bring Clinton down".
Be interesting to see who first started mis reporting what Assange has said.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Maybe people are that desperate for the truth they'll invent disclosure?
I'm tired of having to sift through heaps and heaps of utter # just to find a snippet of true news. It's bloody infuriating. At least Wikileaks takes the drudge out.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

I'm sick of this #.

Assange never said he would release material today.

Also, if you paid any amount of attention to the event, you would know that WikiLeaks will be releasing material related to the US election, war, oil and Google weekly, over the next 10 weeks.

Assange actually did say that and that it was moved from the 'balcony' due to specific information (possibly security).

They stated that the 10 year anniversary would be celebrated for 10 weeks. Not that they would release something every week for 10 weeks.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Alex Jones was the troll.
This does not surprise me.
I'm glad I didn't wait up!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
so Assange didnt say he had some info that would destroy the Clinton Campaign?

im pretty sure i heard people quoting him as saying that....please correct me

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I love that song

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

we are cheering on wikileaks at the moment but it wont be long until you wont have the internet the way you see it today. Cyber war hakcing into goverment state emails. Will require a internet shutdown and new laws, maybe like China.

i think its great wikileaks are doing this but i think this will backfire in the end.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is how they make sure we don't get the real truth. By tomorrow there will be a hundred threads of back and forth and not one nugget of truth in any of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: daaskapital

I'm sick of this #.

Assange never said he would release material today.

Assange actually did say that and that it was moved from the 'balcony' due to specific information (possibly security).

They stated that the 10 year anniversary would be celebrated for 10 weeks. Not that they would release something every week for 10 weeks.

Do you have a source for WikiLeaks claiming of a release today? They said the event was moved from the balcony to Berlin due to 'specific information'.

You are incorrect on your second statement. Assange did say they would release material weekly for the next 10 weeks. From WikiLeaks' Twitter account:

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

twitter.com...

Please do your research before trying to correct someone.

edit on 4-10-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As for these weekly 10 reports, I was going by my recollection of the audio, which was poor. After the 'conference' tonight, I have no faith there will be even 1 release of any report.

Assange certainly did lead people to believe an important dump to be in this conference. In interviews with Hannity and Megyn Kelly, he certainly did. He even put up a PGP key, stating a second would be put up to access the information in case 'something happened'.

He certainly hyped this up. There is no question.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I heard from Brian Williams that it will be tonight .
Maybe that was last night at midnight.
Anyway. Still has nothing.

edit on 1042016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I was as disappointed as anyone, But is everyone forgetting Assange has promised fresh leaks every week for the next 10 weeks?

Starting this week....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I was as disappointed as anyone, But is everyone forgetting Assange has promised fresh leaks every week for the next 10 weeks?

Starting this week....

That IS true.
I just read it on the wikileaks twitter.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm beginning to believe what Assange thinks is 'damning' is really not much more than fluff. Perhaps he's saving the best for last as the elections near, or perhaps what he has is really of no consequence. As many of us hoped for some bomb as the supporters wished Assange dead and buried. Time will tell, but I suspect we will be let down if We are hoping for a quick swift blow to Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join