It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump knows "sovereign" USA is going down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure. You're on. This'll be an easy bet to win. I LOVE accepting sure thing bets.

Oooo Ooooo !

Can I get in on this bet ??

It's just the thing I need to claim a billion dollar loss so I don't have to pay taxes for the next 20 years.

The following is sooper seekrit disclosure meant for Krazyshot's eyes only, so everyone else look away !

I need the extra funds to continue building my luxury bunker in Peru with all the modern day bells and whistles.... but shhhh don't tell anyone... I'm still trying to figure out how to write-off all of my bunker building materials, especially the walk-in wine cooler.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You're on.
For one trillion dollars.

Muah..

ha.

Wait. What? I can write off gambling loses?

edit on 10/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Remember the good old days when a million dollars could get us world domination ?

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wait. What? I can write off gambling loses?

Of course you can !

(for a nominal fee and a couple bottles of Crown Royal, anything is possible)

Mama needs a new pair of Jimmy Choos...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: JohnPrewett

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: JohnPrewett

America must pay for the tanker ship loads of blood that has been shed by America in unjust evil wars beginning AT LEAST with Korea.

Why do you think keeping all of Korea from becoming a totalitarian state like the DPRK was "unjust and evil?"

I deem it evil to send killers to the other side of the world to kill people who never attacked you.

Yo. you do know the bible excuses soldiers who are just doing their duty correct? Statements such a s above make me thing you arent as 'christian" as you claim to be.

All manner of sin can and will be forgiven. However, one "cannot serve two masters" and Jesus is not in the temporal military chain of command.

I was a active duty USMC when Jesus made a believer out of me in Nov of 1973. So this is not just an academic question to me.

I don't believe you for one second.

I was a active duty USMC when Jesus made a believer out of me in Nov of 1973. Believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Don't agree with all his position, but I like this guy

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Soldiers of WW2 had same "free will" capacity to choose as soldiers of the Roman Empire or Vietnam era or today.

I fit was bad Jesus would had told the soldier to desert his post. It sonly murder if you do it cold blooded as in planned by the individual not the country level.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa
Soldiers of WW2 had same "free will" capacity to choose as soldiers of the Roman Empire or Vietnam era or today.

If it was bad Jesus would had told the soldier to desert his post. It's only murder if you do it cold blooded as in planned by the individual not the country level.

Regarding worldly soldiers, among the most PERTINENT that Jesus said is: "you cannot serve two masters"

Jesus likened His people to SHEEP. Sheep cannot fit into a wolf pack.

Jesus proscribed NO EARTHLY PUNISHMENT for anyone who chooses to NOT heed Jesus.

The only people who heed Jesus are people who of their own free will WANT to heed Jesus.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Jesus wasn't about Power, he wasn't about relishing his role as God's Son made flesh. He was about spreading the Good Word and pointing all glory to God.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The bubble was brought about by decades of Reaganomics.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ulthyn
Jesus wasn't about Power, he wasn't about relishing his role as God's Son made flesh. He was about spreading the Good Word and pointing all glory to God.

Jesus was very much about POWER. POWER confirmed that He was the God-sent Messiah. Power shown by healing and other NT revealed miracles .... then by POWER to come back from the dead. ... then by POWER to EMPOWER. Shown on day of Pentecost.

1 Corinthians 4:20
God’s kingdom isn’t about words but about power.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Somebodies going to get emPOWERed [confirmed - revealed].

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
19 For the creation waits in eager expectation
for the children of God to be revealed.

Somebodies going to get empowered.
Jesus walked in obscurity as a common person for decades.
Then at the time of God's choosing
Jesus was confirmed with power and empowered/revealed.
At the time of Jesus's choosing [the day of Pentecost] the disciples were empowered by the Holy Spirit.
In like manner, Jesus will [and already has] in OUR era in His own good timing, empower His servants. For all we know some empowered servants of Jesus may be located in the middle of the Congo jungle ... or the middle of the S.American jungle .... or in Syria or Nigeria or wherever.

Each one of us is only privy to a tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of what Jesus Holy Spirit is doing all over the world .....

Note the parable of the master who left servants with some talents,...
then upon returning, increased the talents of those who well used what they had been given.

Jesus cannot empower a person that is not in Jesus's Truth ....
Jesus cannot empower error. Thus we all have great incentive to get into the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Most especially the specific Truth Jesus wants the world to know at this particular time. The most pertinent Truth.

"Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
2 Corinthians 10:18
For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved,

but the one whom the Lord commends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join