It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump knows "sovereign" USA is going down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: JohnPrewett

America must pay for the tanker ship loads of blood that has been shed by America in unjust evil wars beginning AT LEAST with Korea.

Why do you think keeping all of Korea from becoming a totalitarian state like the DPRK was "unjust and evil?"

I deem it evil to send killers to the other side of the world to kill people who never attacked you.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPrewett

America must pay for the tanker ship loads of blood that has been shed by America in unjust evil wars beginning AT LEAST with Korea.

Why do you think keeping all of Korea from becoming a totalitarian state like the DPRK was "unjust and evil?"

I deem it evil to send killers to the other side of the world to kill people who never attacked you.

So the United States should never have gone to war with Nazi Germany?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is an entertaining thread. Glad I'm here

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Least FDR was smart enough to provoke Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, and Japan was allied with Hitler.

Whereas Obama and Hillary [and GWBush and Reagan and Carter and Slick Willie] attacked relatively sane regimes
for the benefit of criminally insane Islamist.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Least FDR was smart enough to provoke Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, and Japan was allied with Hitler.

Whereas Obama and Hillary [and GWBush and Reagan and Carter and Slick Willie] attacked relatively sane regimes

ps: also, following were German attacks on American ships PRIOR to America declaring war on Japan or Germany

The first American military death in the European Theatre occurred on 21 April 1940, during the German invasion of Norway.[2] Military attaché Captain Robert M. Losey was killed during a German bombardment of Dombås while assisting with the evacuation of U.S. embassy personnel and others to Sweden.[2]
In the "Greer Incident" on 4 September 1941 the destroyer USS Greer (DD-145) was fired upon with torpedoes German submarine U-652.
Either the casualties inflicted on USS Kearny by German submarine U-568 on 17 October 1941 (11 KIA)[3] or the sinking of the USS Reuben James by U-552 on 31 October 1941, (115 KIA)[4] might be considered the first American naval losses of World War II. The United States was neither officially involved in the war at the time nor did the incidents cause them to declare war.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Shocking! A Trump supporter assuming anyone who doesn't blindly follow their main man is automatically a Clinton supporter.

Like I said, Trump supporters are full of ignorance.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh look, another Jesus guy with a superiority complex. Woot woot. Enjoy that exhilaration of the NWO that is 'ordained.' rofl
edit on 4-10-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
JOhn. Man does not know when the end will happen. So your prediction...is automatically wrong to begin with.
Also...it does not do the NWO good to let things collapse that fast. I fit comes down to i t you will see a managed collapse into another currency. Its one reason why the FED is buying up Gold left and right. To back this new currency.

As to marks....that dont happen until the beast is in control. And currently he is not.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yo. you do know the bible excuses soldiers who are just doing their duty correct? Statements such a s above make me thing you arent as 'christian" as you claim to be.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Because if he hadn't it would have been immoral to fight against Nazi Germany because the only people they were harming were gypsies, homosexuals, and Jews?

Because Saddam was a good man who killed and tortured those heathen Kurds?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

If it brings comfort to you, then by all means, praise Jesus.

I'd never deny anyone the right to worship as they see fit, as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yo. you do know the bible excuses soldiers who are just doing their duty correct? Statements such a s above make me thing you arent as 'christian" as you claim to be.

All manner of sin can and will be forgiven. However, one "cannot serve two masters" and Jesus is not in the temporal military chain of command.

I was a active duty USMC when Jesus made a believer out of me in Nov of 1973. So this is not just an academic question to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Because if he hadn't it would have been immoral to fight against Nazi Germany because the only people they were harming were gypsies, homosexuals, and Jews?

Because Saddam was a good man who killed and tortured those heathen Kurds?

Your belief that the US government is qualified and authorized to examine all foreign regimes and punish those the US deems "bad" is noted.

I don't share your "USA should be world policeman, DA, Judge, Jury and executioner combined" faith.

I think it is plain the US authorities [government and MSMedia] are no more to be trusted than foreign leaders.

Even though our POTUS won the Nobel Peace Prize !

He was found by the Bureau of Statistics to be One against whom there was no official complaint,
And all the reports on his conduct agree That, in the modern sense of an old-fashioned word, he was a saint,
Our researchers into Public Opinion are content
That he held the proper opinions for the time of year;
When there was peace, he was for peace: when there was war, he went.

The Unknown Citizen W. H. Auden, 1907 - 1973
(To JS/07 M 378 This Marble Monument Is Erected by the State)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Your belief that the US government is qualified and authorized to examine all foreign regimes and punish those the US deems "bad" is noted.

Where do I say that? I'm simply trying to figure out whether your Christian love extends to non-Christians. Apparently it does not.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Where do I say that? I'm simply trying to figure out whether your Christian love extends to non-Christians. Apparently it does not.

Pressuring temporal government to send killers hither and yon is not an expression of "Christian love"

The NT Christ did not pressure government to do or cease doing anything.

Real followers emulate their leader.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

All manner of sin can and will be forgiven. However, one "cannot serve two masters" and Jesus is not in the temporal military chain of command.

I was a active duty USMC when Jesus made a believer out of me in Nov of 1973. So this is not just an academic question to me.

At the time of WW2 The soldiers didnt have the luxury of choice. Remember you are to live also under mans laws. So ditching your draft in WW2 would had made them traitors and targets of execution. Also they thought they were fighting for the good of their fellow man as well. remember its a good thing to defend another from death,as well as yourself.

I have to also ask. Arent you projecting your morals on people who had no real choice? You arent trying to be a hebrew by following the OT covenant are you?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Soldiers of WW2 had same "free will" capacity to choose as soldiers of the Roman Empire or Vietnam era or today.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't think Trump even knows what the word sovereignty even means.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump..... Is....a:...loud ....mouth.... Jackass....who....doesn't....know.....jack.....about...anything.

Oh,,,, he doesn't know about "anything." And I bet you think you know a lot, especially compared to him.

Your comment says a lot [negative] about you and says nothing about him.

NOTHING about Trump is a bad as the vile 40 year record of Hillary Clinton.

outside of being accused of raping a 13 year old girl, or trying to coerce his wife into posing for Playboy, no Donnie is a good guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I don't believe you for one second.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join