It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nwo scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
just proposing a scenario that i thought of.
there are probably small groups in the us training and preparing to resist the new world order right? these groups would probably be feeling that the time is almost upon us, and soon the new world order will come into power. what happens if one of these grroups gets a little bit too edgy and thinks they can suprise the nwo people some how? and start attacking the establishment? the government would have to come down pretty hard on them , like kill them, and the other groups and some people might see this as an act in the start of the nwo take over. they would start rebbeling against the government and the government would send army in, and people would see this as further conformation that the nwo is taking over when actually it isnt, and the government is just trying to keep control. after they put down these uprisings they might feel it nessacery to put people in camps and such to stop this happening again, maybe keep 99 per cent of population in low uneducated class or what ever, or other such nwo related stuff, effetivly creating the nwo that these people fear, but it actually came about from thier own paranoia. dont get angy at me its just a hypothetical with many holes but it could happen. what do u think. is it possible?

d3v

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
of course it is.

The US has already built the concentration camps all over the US ready for populace occupation.

What really pisses me off tho is how the US military and police will enforce the NWO.. just remember Nazi Germany in 1930's...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
of course it is.

The US has already built the concentration camps all over the US ready for populace occupation.

What really pisses me off tho is how the US military and police will enforce the NWO.. just remember Nazi Germany in 1930's...

Its not just the US military and police force, its the other major countries forces aswell. Look at the UK, our police are becoming more present in our everyday life.

join