It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we already have the wikileaks release?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
OMG....the world's biggest troll. I sat through all of this rambling!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing until 'before the end of the year'.

I had a feeling this would be like Geraldo at Al Capone's vault.

Well he's recruiting new members and selling a few books

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: reldra

Yep, absolute waste of my attention.

I was listening on the Alex Jones YouTube. I found myself agreeing with Jones and laughing with him (may God have mercy on my soul lol).

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So Assange had nothing?

What a douche.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Yah and heres what Ive gathered from reading the last few pages of comments in the "release" thread:

1. There was no major "reveal".
2. Instead, Assange said that there will be various information released over the next 10 weeks.
3. He took the opportunity to promote a book.
4. Alex had a melt down (cant wait for the video).
5. Some think that Assange may have been threatened, possibly in real time (someone in the room).

edit on 4-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The audio was pretty poor, but I think he said they would be celebrating the anniversary for 10 weeks, not necessarily releasing anything every week for 10 weeks.

He wasn't even in the room, how could he be threatened?

edit on 4-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Everything else is right. Alex Jones went between calling him a hero, to saying that he was just rambling. From insulting the '2 bit setup' to saying they are great. From saying they are good with a great process because they are Liberal to making fun of Liberals. Jones was all over the place and very funny as he got more and more frustrated.
edit on 4-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wikileaks twitter account says, they never planned on releasing anything about HRC

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So did Assange actually hype this up himself, or was it two-bit conspiracy theorists who started saying he'd surely be releasing all this intel and it would bring the Clintons down and reveal UFOs and lizard people, etc, etc?

If it was other people hyping it, then not really Assanges fault. But if Assange hyped it, that was a pretty poor move.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Of course it says it now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Did he say anything about Trumps pedophile ring?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
OMG....the world's biggest troll. I sat through all of this rambling!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing until 'before the end of the year'.

I had a feeling this would be like Geraldo at Al Capone's vault.

hahahahahaha, yeah al capones vault and rick rolled all in one.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A few days ago, Jones said that former Trump advisor Roger Stone promised him that information from secret e-mails would be released by Assange that would be "devastating to the Clintons". So much so that it would "finish them off." Stone confirmed that the disclosure would take place when he was interviewed on the Alex Jones Show:

So it is Stone, not Jones or anyone else, who should be blamed for this huge failure. Jones merely took him at face value. After his humiliation, Jones needs to stop believing every word Stone says. Half of it is B.S.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
So did Assange actually hype this up himself, or was it two-bit conspiracy theorists who started saying he'd surely be releasing all this intel and it would bring the Clintons down and reveal UFOs and lizard people, etc, etc?

If it was other people hyping it, then not really Assanges fault. But if Assange hyped it, that was a pretty poor move.

Assange never said they'd release anything tonight or that anything they will release would lead to Hillary's downfall. You got it right: it's the UFO and lizard people at it again.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I wouldn't rule out the insurance file being a bluff. It could be filled with "Reptilian Hillary Shape-Shifting!" videos for all we know and it wouldn't matter one bit in terms of its effectiveness for the ostensible "insurance" purpose or as a PR gimmick.

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Speaking of videos:

edit on 2016-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If his release would bring clinton down for good it would do it today as easily as tomorrow.
If he has to hold this until closer to election than what he has will only be effective for a news cycle or two at best.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Assange isn't much better either.

I couldn't say. I can never understand a word coming out of his mouth.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yesterday was my 35th wedding anniversary. We will be celebrating for the next 35 weeks. Rolls eyes.
edit on 1042016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 1042016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This was very frustrating, but not unexpected. When WikiLeaks actually does a dump, its usually some pretty good stuff... but they seem to spend a lot of time dangling the carrot before they actually release anything.

Stop playing around, Assange!

edit on 4-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Yesterday was my 35th wedding anniversary. We will be celebrating for the next 35 weeks. Rolls eyes.

My birthday was a couple of days ago. I will be celebrating for the next 50+ weeks! lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

Assange & his organisation Wikileaks lost whatever credibility they earned.

#UnfollowWikileaks should, imo, be trending. I saw many Tweets from po'd viewers who are upset they were had.

I was thinking deep down inside that possibly Assange would pull another tease as he's done this before. Unfortunately, I was right. Assange basically shot himself in the foot because:

1. Wikileaks keeps pleading for money. Who in their right mind would donate now?
2. Assange wants to sell that book. Who in their right mind would even read it, let alone buy a copy? I wouldn't even bother to get a free one from the local library.
3. Who, after this latest tease, will trust them again?

There are plenty of other hackers out there who can do the same thing as Assange, who, quite frankly, would be more reliable & not tease.

Assange said he will release more docs before the end of the year. I'll believe it when I see it. Assange needs to put up or shut up. End of discussion.

I would encourage anyone of you who follow Wikileaks on Twitter to unfollow them. And for crying out loud, do not give Wikileaks any of your money!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join