It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Witness Added In New Trump Child Rape Suit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There was no legal reason for her to refile her 'civil' not criminal suit. SHE, Jane Doe, dismissed the case. Now, she has returned with new counsel. I would suggest some of you go take a look at the why, the infighting, the money that was spent that seems to have disappeared during the first attempt. She is suing for 75k but her and her original attorney asked for 100k to 'meet' with NYC detectives.

If you and multiple 'friends' were raped...would you ask for money to talk to the police? You see, this was during the first filing in CA. The 'accuser' did not get the money and the case went away. Look up Steve Baer.

It is extortion folks. Plain and simple. An attempt by the #NeverTrumpers to end his campaign in May.

Trust me...if I had a doubt it was true I would be voting Mr T this November.

edit on 10am31amf0000002016-10-04T11:40:53-05:001153 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Do you have any sources to back up what you're saying in your post?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Sorry, I thought I put the link in there.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Give it a read.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Attention.

This is a staff reminder that this thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit.

Normal Terms of Conditions rules apply.

You call someone a name or use an insult, we'll remove that post.

Snarky one liners that have nothing to do with the topic? We'll remove those.

Posts talking about each other, and talking about each other is ALWAYS off topic: we'll remove those too.

Keep posting like that after this post? We'll post ban you.

Yes, we know, tensions and feelings are high right now due to the election cycle. But that is no excuse to break the rules here.

Please read and try to remember that outside of the Mud Pit, you need to follow the rules:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Also please remember we do not allow any kind of gatekeeping or mini-modding. Those posts will be removed too.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sounds like this girl got herself involved with far less successful versions of Roger Stone and Roy Cohn and they've made quite a fiasco of things.

Doesn't do the optics of her suit any favors. I don't know why she would talk to police in NY, it's WAY past the statute of limitations for any crime she could be alleging though it indeed seems strange that she apparently was willing to do it in exchange for money but then again that's based on the word of Baer (the Roger Stone of this story) who seems a bit unhinged.

One useful things from the article is the URL for the website: JusticeForKatie.org

I'll have to look it over when I get a chance.

Thanks for the link!
edit on 2016-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, the justicefokate is in there and I read the documents. It even links to another hit piece url

trumpingwomen.com...

Maybe this is just the ramp up for it to be in the 2nd debate?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ugh! What a nightmare... It's hard to tell where this will end up, but thanks for the link. Slimy lawyers... some of my least favorite people...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The whole election cycle has been a nightmare....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join