It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Accused Child Rapist Donald Trump demeaned women on the Apprentice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Trump once singled out a woman in a boardroom and asked male contestants if they would "f--- her". He then announced that he would like to "f--- her", too.

FIRE

Hmm. Sounds like every single conversation men have. Have you ever been around men and talked about having relations with hot women? Unless you're a female, in which case, they have the same conversations about men. Is this news to you? People talking about other people they want to have relations with?

Ha. I see what you did there. Your correction made it all clear. But seriously though. We all know what they were thinking. Hell, I'm thinking about it right now as I'm looking over at my wife.
Well, time to go make some FIRE in the bedroom!
edit on 4-10-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We already know Bill's record with women and how Hillary conspired to silence them. How many women have been abused by the Clintons? Funny you are worried about women's rights of late. I think Bill's been to the same Island? In your narrative, Bill at a minimum is an accessory to child molestation? Maybe that is why Bill keeps Hillary around. She has a good track record of effect character assassination of rape victims and defending sexual predators.

It is sad you cannot see your own hypocrisy, otherwise you be ashamed of the way the Clintons treat women. Sad you are more worried about using women as a political tool than listening to the victims of the Clintons.
edit on 4-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Added last sentence.

edit on 4-10-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: carewemust

care to address what was said in the op insted of deflecting to bill and hillary there are only 3 billion other threads you could contribute to about that

Whenever I see the word "accused" in the key opening sentence, I think "Innocent Until Proven Guilty". The thread is then eligible to veer off in any direction ATS members choose to take it. That's my contribution, FWIW.

Yup. This thread started by a member who's name rhymes with Coal. We've seen through your cloud and see you for what you are. Enjoy your useless thread, or maybe we should start accusing you of criminal behavior involving people of a certain age.

lortl doesn't rhyme with coal and neither does troll.
edit on 4-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yes he is unfit to be president.
I do not believe these rape charges. It would be all over the news if it were true.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow. Men having men conversations. Men talking about men things

Devastating

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

TMI dude.

Oh and women don't often sit around talking about who we'd like to boff. I promise you.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

This used to be an upfront site,now with new people they treat it like a tabloid,used to be people posted true things,now a bunch of kids living in the basement with no jobs posting on here,been going back to WRH ,thats where I found this site,maybe when school starts back I'm hoping things will get better

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Any wife would treat the woman who tried to break up her marriage the same way. Like the whoring sluts that they are.
Monica slut
Gennifer slut
Bill was a dog too. Hillary was the victim. Sorry. A spade is a spade and a round heel is a round heel.
Ask your wife what she would say about a whoring slut moving in on you.

Wives first inclination is defend her husband in public
The retribution will take place in private.

How dare anyone hold this against her.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

It's October. School started back in late August. Or early Sept. Either way this is it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

can you imagine him calling angela merkel miss piggy

I can...I do too...she has singlehandedly destroyed Europe.

Calling a fat woman fat...is not misogyny...it's telling it like it is. But you guys dont like the truth and stuff....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rollanotherone

TMI dude.

Oh and women don't often sit around talking about who we'd like to boff. I promise you.

Don't be such a prude! Many women do exactly that! Whether male or female it is all just fantasy chit chat. My older girlfriends who already gone through menopause are the ones who make me feel prudish! It is not sexist, just natural human behavior.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So it wasnt bills fault that their marriage is a complete sham. it was the whore victims, Gotcha

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Any wife would treat the woman who tried to break up her marriage the same way. Like the whoring sluts that they are.
Monica slut
Gennifer slut
Bill was a dog too. Hillary was the victim. Sorry. A spade is a spade and a round heel is a round heel.

I guess I have a different view. I don't look on other women that hit or flirt on my hubby as sluts. They naturally are attracted to my choice. My husband is solely responsible for his own choices. He knows if he ever breaks our monogamous relationship, he will lose me. That is the difference between Hillary and myself. I am a woman who doesn't NEED a man, I am a woman who enjoys being with my man. Why be with someone who doesn't enjoy your company?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

psssst dont tell 'em that. Women dont like sex or talking about it. It's not PC...

Women like thew kitchen and raising kids...preferably adopted ones..because otherwise they would need to have sex....and they dont like it one bit.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are a lunatic...I dont mind saying it. I'm preparing for a ATS point deduction...

edit:

oh yeah...your avatar name is well deserved.

edit on 4-10-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Wow. Men having men conversations. Men talking about men things

Devastating

He said this, while the female "contestant" was in the room. From the OP.

"We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f--k her, wouldn't you? I'd f--- her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'" The crew member continued: "Everyone is trying to make him stop talking, and the woman is shrinking in her seat."

Trump is a boor.
edit on 10/4/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2016 by Olivine because: ugh bad tags

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I can agree he is boorish. Yet, the woman in question instead of shrinking should have just stepped up to the challenge. A simple statement, 'only in your dreams' or some such and she would have instantly stood out as a leader who can handle her own.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Monica slut
Gennifer slut

You totally and completely ignored the facts and number of women sexual harassed by Bill. It has nothing to do with women trying to breakup a marriage. It has everything to do with the Clintons conspiring to silence their victims.

So all those victims were sluts?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I don't think Hillary needs Bill? I think it's a relationship based on maintaining political power, Clinton Foundation Cash Cow, and using government to line their own pockets.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Men rate women by breast size

stop the presses!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join