It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Accused Child Rapist Donald Trump demeaned women on the Apprentice

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So it seems that accused rapist trump has a problem with women and a history of being a total asshat to them. Totes high class behavior from the high class lol trump

www.smh.com.au...

More than 20 contestants and staff say the Republican presidential nominee constantly harassed women on set.

In his years as a reality TV boss on The Apprentice, Donald Trump rated female contestants by breast size, talked about those he'd like to "f---", and repeatedly demeaned them with sexist language, according to an investigation by the Associated Press.

i wouldnt let this pig anywhere near my wife or any thinking woman.

Former producer Katherine Walker claimed the wealthy businessman questioned people about which contestants would be a "tiger in bed", and "frequently" talked about women's bodies.

Another crew member, who asked to remain anonymous, said Trump once singled out a woman in a boardroom and asked male contestants if they would "f--- her". He then announced that he would like to "f--- her", too.

"We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f--k her, wouldn't you? I'd f--- her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'" The crew member continued: "Everyone is trying to make him stop talking, and the woman is shrinking in her seat."

can you imagine him calling angela merkel miss piggy or asking the danish pm if shed like to **** him. maybe he'd be real classy and ask putins wife if she was up for it as we know he likes the eastern european types.

for the record, trump is still under investigation for child rape and a second and third witness has come forward.

us.blastingnews.com...

Despite making it out of the Republican primary the winner, Trump has been forced to deal with legal issues along the way, including the allegation that he took part in a group rape of a then 13-year-old female. The female, known as "Jane Doe" in the court documents, claims that Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire financier and convicted pedophile, sexually assaulted her at a party in 1994. While Trump's legal team has denied any wrongdoing, the plaintiff dismissed her lawsuit last week, but re-filed on Friday, adding another alleged witness to the complaint.

New witness speaks out

Along with "Jane Doe," a second witness was added to the original complaint, known simply as "Tiffany Doe," who claims she saw the duo rape the 13-year-old on more than one occasion. In the newly filed complaint, a third women, known only as "Joan Doe," is now speaking out to double down on the previous allegations.

has there ever been a less fit candidate for president ever i think not
edit on 4-10-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Nvrmd.
edit on 4-10-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have a feeling Trump will be homeless by the beginning of Clintons second term as president.

He did this to himself no one else did.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Trump should have just worked for the government. He could have immorally built a tidy $300 million net worth like Hillary/Bill, and killed a few people in process...like Hillary and Bill. And no one would notice, because the Mainstream Media would cover for him...like they've done for Hillary and Bill.
edit on 10/4/2016 by carewemust because: Govt crime is good crime.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care to address what was said in the op insted of deflecting to bill and hillary there are only 3 billion other threads you could contribute to about that

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Liberal media in overdrive huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

oh hi tia hows the white genocide going

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

What is tia? I have no idea. Bit off topic lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

haha sure you don't

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Is this the same thing?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Pointless
edit on 4-10-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

care to address what was said in the op insted of deflecting to bill and hillary there are only 3 billion other threads you could contribute to about that

Whenever I see the word "accused" in the key opening sentence, I think "Innocent Until Proven Guilty". The thread is then eligible to veer off in any direction ATS members choose to take it. That's my contribution, FWIW.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

God, is anyone else getting really tired of the "Trump is a misogynist" card that is being played over and over and over again by Clinton and her supporters?

i wouldnt let this pig anywhere near my wife or any thinking woman.

It's actually your wife's decision whether she wants Trump near her, not your decision to make.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Trump should have just worked for the government. He could have immorally built a tidy $300 million net worth like Hillary/Bill, and killed a few people in process...like Hillary and Bill. And no one would notice, because the Mainstream Media would cover for him...like they've done for Hillary and Bill.

I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about how Donald Trump has amassed whatever fortune he actually has. Worse yet, you don't want to know because then you couldn't pretend to yourself that he's somehow "moral."

He's got one of the most influential figures in mainstream media for the last two decades+ on his payroll and you go on about the "mainstream media." Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: lortl

Whenever I see the word "accused" in the key opening sentence, I think "Innocent Until Proven Guilty". The thread is then eligible to veer off in any direction ATS members choose to take it. That's my contribution, FWIW.

Yup. This thread started by a member who's name rhymes with Coal. We've seen through your cloud and see you for what you are. Enjoy your useless thread, or maybe we should start accusing you of criminal behavior involving people of a certain age.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Are all your sources as credible as blasting news? Have any court documents? This thread seems a bit desperate, especially considering the wiki leaks documents are coming out tonight. What's the ctr motto, "deny, disrupt, distract?"

I hope there's juicy bits in the morning from the leak ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I guarantee you know absolutely nothing about how Donald Trump has amassed whatever fortune he actually has. Worse yet, you don't want to know because then you couldn't pretend to yourself that he's somehow "moral."

He's got one of the most influential figures in mainstream media for the last two decades+ on his payroll and you go on about the "mainstream media." Ridiculous.

That's funny, because wasn't Hillary "broke" when they left the White House? I wonder how they amassed their fortune. Or are you afraid to look behind that curtain.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Oh look at that the "troll" lortl who joined up recently is posting again bagging Trump.

Getting a bit desperate huh? I guess you have to counteract all the negative Hillary posts somehow, but trying to paint him as a child rapist... that's low.

I hope you get paid well to sell your soul on this garbage, unless you actually believe it ....awks...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Are all your sources as credible as blasting news? Have any court documents? This thread seems a bit desperate, especially considering the wiki leaks documents are coming out tonight. What's the ctr motto, "deny, disrupt, distract?"

I hope there's juicy bits in the morning from the leak ;-)

Cheers - Dave

I wondered what rabbit Hillaries campaign was going to pull out of their hats to misdirect away from Wikileaks. Assange must have something BIG if they're this desperate, Hills campaign is on it's last leg. What we're witnessing here are death throes

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Trump once singled out a woman in a boardroom and asked male contestants if they would "f--- her". He then announced that he would like to "f--- her", too.

FIRE

get your mind out of the gutter

edit on 4-10-2016 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join