It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer Clowns in GA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So I didn't know where to post this or really how to even approach it. Recently there have been Clowns terrorizing kids around the south east. I live in Atlanta and hadn't heard anything about it until my neighbor shared a very terrifying story involving his son and a psycho dressed like a clown (rather not go into details to protect names).

News Source

Another News Source

Youtube Video

These are just a few examples...Anyone have any idea what could be going on? Why the sudden rise of Clowns all over the city? What's their purpose? Do you think they are working together? So many questions not many answers.

Whats yalls opinion on this? It's just so strange and incredibly creepy.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

How many have they killed so far?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think that clowns became creepy after John Wayne Gacy.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Actually don't know if any have been killed, but IMO once the first clown gets popped I can see this issue dissolving fast

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How many victims have the clowns killed in order to be killer clowns?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

How many victims have the clowns killed in order to be killer clowns?

Apparently zero.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Apparently zero.

Yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I suppose they're killing it as viral marketing for the new IT television show.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Shhh!

Don't let facts get in the way of a manufactured scare fest.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I probably should've worded the title different I guess.. That's just what I call them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I wonder, if these people in clown costumes actually start killing people, if then dressing in a clown costume would become illegal?

Dought that's going to happen but what would people dress up as for kids birthday party? maybe a Transformer or Sonic the clown hog? lol

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
They are even being spotted in Canada too now.

Canada Clown Connection
edit on 4-10-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I wouldn't worry aboot it, they're probably too polite to murder you.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I wouldn't worry aboot it, they're probably too polite to murder you.

They likely just want you to join their Clowns vs. Skins pond hockey game and help them whack back a few two fours of Molson Clownadian.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
...Clowns vs. Skins pond hockey game...

I love you people from Canadaland, playing hockey with no shirts.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I live just south of Atlanta and, honestly... I kind of hope that this is real because watching creepy or psychotic clowns trying to intimidate people in the hood would be hilarious.

And I'd probably be able to sell all of the oversized shoes on Ebay for a massive profit.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

My wife and I have been talking about this for the past few days, because it's getting on our nerves. We actually like clowns, and clowns have enough of a bad stigma today without this making it worse. It's almost like the end of clowns as we know it, because any legit clown will be harassed by police for being a clown.

It's not just happening in Georgia, we keep reading stories across the country. We think we know how it all started, too. If I recall correctly, there were some stories of clowns walking up to people's porches in the middle of the night and staring at their security cameras. I believe it was down in FL, but don't quote me on that. I remember reading about this on the internet, and even seeing some of the footage. They didn't really do anything but stare, but I will admit, it would be creepy knowing that while you were sleeping some clown was on your porch for an hour.

Shortly after reading about these incidents, we started reading about other clowns standing around in random areas being creepy in CA. I don't necessarily mean street corners, but on state highways, forests, etc......just random places that if you saw a clown you'd be creeped out, because they don't belong there. Then more and more copycats seem to be coming around, which is what we're all reading nowadays. My wife has shown me articles where clowns have tried to take kids into forests, others going on social media threatening to steal kids and/or shoot teachers, all sorts of ridiculous stuff.

My theory is that many people are copying the creepy clowns from FL all because they want to troll people. The problem is, many of them are taking this trolling too far. I think they believe that as long as they're in make-up, it's like being anonymous on the internet. They keep thinking they can get away with it. Funnily enough, my wife has also read articles where quite a few people have been arrested because of this in Philadelphia, Virginia and South Carolina. In fact, 12 people were arrested in SC because of this.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Clowns have become a national issue so I asked the presidential candidates about their take and solutions to the clown problems facing average Americans.

Theses are their replies.

Trump.
"We need to build a wall. A great wall around all clowns. All clowns do is come into our towns and kill everyone. I won't rule out nukes."

Hillary.
" . . . . . . . . "

(Uh, Mrs. Clinton?)

Hillary.
". . . . . . . . . . "

(Uh, Mrs. Clinton? You okay?)

Hillary.
"Sorry, my pneumonia was kicking in again. We need to build bridges, not walls. We need bridges so my trolls have a place to live under. And we need Lloyd Bridges, because he was handsome. Clowns just need jobs. That's why I want to start a "Clown Works Program" in Washington!"

(Uh, Mrs. Clinton? There already is a Clown Works Program in Washington.)

Hillary.
"There is?"

(Yes, it's called Congress.)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Canada Clown Connection

My daughter just alerted to me over Facebook that this group supposedly based in Nova Scotia and going by Aint Clownin Around, has made direct threats over social media to all schools in the area in which she lives and surrounding communities for THIS FRIDAY. These are probably the same idiots responsible for the multiple bomb threats called in the past week or so. This kind of BS really and truly boils my blood. How mentally defective are you to dress as a clown and make threats over social media, and hide in the bushes jumping out at people? Got a squirting flower for a brain? My daughter is now afraid to walk by herself to and from work. I live almost directly across the street from a school, and I fear these nutjobs might come a'callin one night. I don't advocate violence, but to be sure I'm keeping my Louisville slugger by my front door. If they happen to think it's funny to creep around in my yard...We'll see how hard they laugh at my home run.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join