It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All right folks, let's really talk about this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If anyone wants to hear my opinion, they are welcome to ask.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Neither.

Neither deserves it.

Divide and Conquer, rinse and repeat, ready for 2020?

link   
a reply to: smurfy

You're right....the .er was not clear.
Thank you for pointing that out. Seriously appreciated.

link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

American Politics has become Thoroughly Morally Bankrupt today . The People Reap what they Sow . You want American Idealism Again ? Make it Happen Yourself .

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I would like to hear your opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thank you for providing that info.
I, too, am learning about stuff. That's why I asked if we could all just actually talk.
THANK YOU.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Okay. I think that he (Trump) had a hard time keeping up during the debate. I think that Hillary had her act together well enough to make his presentation seem ill-prepared.

edit on 10/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: I typed out a lot more, but am attempting to limit my posting length here.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I can't argue with your assessment. I would like to point out that most of Trumps life has more than likely been spent in an echo chamber. Not many to deny him...anything. Hillary for the past 20 some odd years as well but before that she had to climb her way to where she is by any means necessary.

Trump got trolled. Simply put and he fell for it. I would think given his position in life that his negotiating skills are much better but his debate skills are...lacking.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Do you think it was by accident or design?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Common sense says that the candidate that has benefited the most Americans during their (roughly) 70 years on the planet, would deliver the most good to Americans, as President. This is something that busy, working people can quickly grasp.

My Thread Espousing This Logic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think it is largely by design.

I think that entertainment, politics, and media have merged into one giant "bread and circuses" reproduction.

I have thought that Trump's whole agenda was misguided (he just wants to be "king of america"), and now he is bewildered and helpless in the 'deep end' of the political swamp.

I still think that, considering today's disclosures of how he avoided taxes by using loopholes and fancy tax code cheats......

I don't doubt that she (as often as possible) does that too ----

in short - I trust neither of them. But I do think that Warren and Sanders are keeping their fingers on the pulse of Congress. And that things might change drastically between now and next month.

Of the two, she is the less bitter pill. IMO.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I regard anyone who violated operational security with extreme prejudice and hatred. Having Obama state she was careless and Comey state extremely careless is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

American Politics has become Thoroughly Morally Bankrupt today . The People Reap what they Sow . You want American Idealism Again ? Make it Happen Yourself .

I have never thought of America as ideal. America has always been way less than perfect, but unlike either candidate, America was, in my opinion, the best choice out of all the other options.

What I want is for America to have a government that is run by the rule of the people, and a government that is dedicated to the well being of the people. What I would like is for all the greedy, corrupt, politicians to be removed from Capitol Hill.

I believe it can done, if the people just stopped believing the lies and falling for the hype. I don't know how much more I can do than voicing my opinion. I don't have a magic wand, and I have no special influence with the masses. So as much as I would love to fix this little problem, I can't pull this off alone.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The winner will pick what way our supreme court swings, its been to the right for a long time and the government just keeps getting more powerful for each decision.

Will the world keep the petrol dollar if Trump wins or if Hillary wins?

Who do you want going face to face against world leaders Trump or Hillary?

Who do you want reforming our criminal justice and prison systems?

Who can best solve our racial problems?

Who will come up with a better immigration policy?

Who can relate with the average American, some one with a elitist upbringing or some one with a upper middle class upbringing?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Antifreeze does have a sweet taste, slow and painful. Cyanide is bitter, but quick.

I agree, it is by design. Trump is controlled opposition, I have no illusions over Trump and Bill meeting on the golf course before his campaign run.

Trump suggested 'stop and frisk' during the debate, which was declared unconstitutional, and disproportionately targets Blacks. Hillary is suggesting no-fly no-buy, which no-fly list is unconstitutional according to the ACLU, and disproportionately targets Muslims. I would say, between the two choices, Trump's unconstitutional suggestion is probably the more benign since the racist undertones can be mitigated through sensitivity training; Hillary's unconstitutional suggestion is a list of 90%+ Muslim names, it's set in stone electing her means Muslims won't be afforded due process.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Im hoping a swing to the left in the supreme court will legislate away this zero tolerant piss in a cup society we have created. Comply immediately or die, strip search you without arrest, steal your money, or imprison you for corporate profits ends!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Clinton added: "If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

People didnt really support bernie because they wanted change, they just dont like their jobs.
She craps on her own party when it suits her. Then she EXPECTS them to vote for her.
How can anyone support her?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Clinton added: "If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

People didnt really support bernie because they wanted change, they just dont like their jobs.
She craps on her own party when it suits her. Then she EXPECTS them to vote for her.
How can anyone support her?

Clinton is a conservative just like her father and that is the original party she supported. She is not into giving things away for free. This is why conservatives have warmed up to her like the Bush's. She's a conservative at heart. Look at the loot she got from the SD job. She took over 90% of it for herself with the pay for play. If she were not a conservative she would have given back 20% or more. Not the case. Like Powell said in his email, she is greedy greedy. I'm voting for Trump but like her conservative nature, the legal part anyway. I doubt she will be able to raise taxes on the middle and upper middle. She will try but get body slammed and leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The only thing I learned from the debates was how much ammo and canned goods I'll need to stock up.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Known Globalist corruption Vs. unknown?

I prefer unknown.

Pretty much sums things up.

I pretty much know what 8 more years of the same will get us. Rolling the dice on Trump doesn't bother me at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join