It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All right folks, let's really talk about this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well, it's like the debate isn't it where Trump was really the only topic?

Same here. The implicit bias is that the one candidate is the only really reasonable and sane one and the rest of the world is just insane not to see this.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Ack. SO MUCH WRONG and nope.

I don't know how I could have worded it more neutrally.

Here, I'll repeat the question:

I have a question for ATS members who still think that Trump is the better choice. I would like to hear from people who have done some research and thought through the options.

I would ALSO (and mostly!) like to hear from people who are going to vote for him no matter what happens between now and then.

I am deliberately putting this here, in the Mud-Pit, and I am officially stating that I will be merely watching the fight.
So - here: now I will once again paste the original post (the OP):

I have a question for ATS members who still think that Trump is the better choice. I would like to hear from people who have done some research and thought through the options.

I would ALSO (and mostly!) like to hear from people who are going to vote for him no matter what happens between now and then.

I am deliberately putting this here, in the Mud-Pit, and I am officially stating that I will be merely watching the fight.

I asked a question of Trump supporters.

I have reiterated the question.

The "topic" is for you all to share your thoughts about why you are voting for Trump.

There is no "bias" or slant or conniving subliminal passive-aggressive crapola here.

I am asking.....

edit on 10/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Either you failed at wording the question properly, or really believe Hillary is the better option.

Your question implies that after seeing the debates, everyone has abandoned Trump, except the total idiots.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko
Ack.

I have reiterated the question.

The "topic" is for you all to share your thoughts about why you are voting for Trump.

There is no "bias" or slant or conniving subliminal passive-aggressive crapola here.

I am asking.....

In that case you should have made that clear in the header, and yes I have looked at Mr Trumps past history and he is as bent as a two bob note, just as he likes to bend others...so?
edit on 3-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your title is a little misleading, shouldn't the title be: "All right folks, I'm going to watch you guys really talk about it"

"Let's" talk about it. Let us talk about it. There is a disconnect here.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I have not said, nor implied, nor thought! that Hillary is the better option....
I HAVE said that I remain neutral.

Now... would you like to try again?

like this:

I said "now everyone has had one week to process the debates"....
and
"would you still vote for Trump? And if yes, then why?"

You can continue to try to make this a hate-thread. But I will continue emphasizing that I asked a simple question....and asked for a conversation.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
dp

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There are tells individuals have when determining moral standing. Do they do something for the credit or simply because it's the right thing? The case for Trump, the research I have done, and the hours I have spent pondering all this has lead me to this conclusion.

This multi-billion dollar business men though stern, brash at times, and outspoken is of upstanding moral fiber. More so than most of the politicians over the last few decades(Ron Paul and Ralph Nader not included). Him sacrificing so much just to run for president is a very big tell. The safety of his family has jeopardized by this. He is an amazing father and know he holds their safety in the utmost regard. One just has to look at the relationship with his daughter who now runs the Trump empire and his son who enjoys triggering SJW's online with "dank meme's".

Rather than cash out and go live on an island off the coast of Dubai for the rest of his days with his hot wife and say "f___ it let the land that gave everything rot" like some other Hollywood stooges and media pundits have threatened if he's elected. He decides to fix the system from the absolute top.

All that and Trump is the big orange middle finger from the average Americans to the bureaucrats in Washington.
A notice if you will.
That they have one last chance to do your duty and serve their constituents or next time we will come down ourselves all umpteen million of us and we will not be wearing a tie and a smile.

Trump only had to achieve one thing during the debate.
Show the average American he is not "literally Hitler".
Have mentioned before there were a few cringe worthy moments with both candidates but overall I feel Trump stood up to Hillary's 50 years of experience and attempts to get him to counter with something the media could turn into a sound byte for the left to drone on about.

(oh, PS, I'm still undecided about the whole damn thing.)

Are we having a change of heart?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So many thanks!!! You being in N Ireland helps a lot.
I appreciate your input/feedback....your contribution.

IMO we need to hear more from people outside the US.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yep! You all fight it out. I opened the meeting............

and I want to see how it goes.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I've stated my opinion, and apparently we aren't going to talk about it, you are merely an observer.

I don't see, how we can have a conversation, when you stated:

and I am officially stating that I will be merely watching the fight.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

America is reaching the point of insolvency, global economic collapse is imminent. I'm talking civilization ending.

Trump is good at managing bankruptcies, America just may survive under a Trump presidency.

Hiya.

I'm happy to actually talk about it...thanks for asking me to participate.

I agree that the US is reaching a critical point. I fear that nuclear doom is pending. "Economic collapse" will be the catalyst (probably), but someone is going to punch in the codes. Having people in uber-powerful seats who are willing to punch in the codes is a global ELE.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just dropped in to say that I've decided to write in Kim Kardashian for president. She's a reality TV star (like Trump); she has no particular talent, but has managed to make a lot of money marketing her name (like Trump); she's known for being greedy and shallow (like Trump), and she's a political outsider (like Trump). The only real difference between them is she wears cuter clothes. So, I'm with her (not the other her).

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Just want to let you know I think this is a really important post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This Election is All about Economics . What Candidate Offers the People a Better Chance of Achieving the " American Dream " Again ? The Answer to that Question is Fairly Obvious . Mr. Trump .

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

That is an interesting position, according to the Trump opposition, his foreign business ventures in China and Russia would prevent him from making such a decision.

I believe that anyone who is given authority over nuclear codes, would have to be willing to punch the digits, if the need were to ever arrive.

Keep in mind, thousands of nuclear detonations have already taken place since the beginning of the Atomic era. Nuclear testing has tapered off since the collapse of the Soviet Union, and the resulting UV index has normalized from a constant 10 - 12 at the height of the cold war, to an under 8 average.
edit on 3-10-2016 by GodEmperor because: 8 average

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Here is what you said:

There are tells individuals have when determining moral standing. Do they do something for the credit or simply because it's the right thing? The case for Trump, the research I have done, and the hours I have spent pondering all this has lead me to this conclusion.

This multi-billion dollar business men though stern, brash at times, and outspoken is of upstanding moral fiber.
More so than most of the politicians over the last few decades(Ron Paul and Ralph Nader not included). Him sacrificing so much just to run for president is a very big tell.

No, "we" are not having a change of heart.

Your post is interesting.
I did notice, however, that you don't seem to have investigated from the other side.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry to say I will vote Trump no matter what. Well, maybe not if he is proven to be a corrupt and career criminal, then why vote, tho I think he has never been accused of a murder conspiracy

At the same time, I would never under any circumstance and vote for Hillary

My one concern with Trump is his narcissism and the ability of gov insiders to control him.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I just dropped in to say that I've decided to write in Kim Kardashian for president. She's a reality TV star (like Trump); she has no particular talent, but has managed to make a lot of money marketing her name (like Trump); she's known for being greedy and shallow (like Trump), and she's a political outsider (like Trump). The only real difference between them is she wears cuter clothes. So, I'm with her (not the other her).

Kaylaluv, I hear a lot of people saying they are not going to vote for either candidate, and I can understand that, because I myself am torn about how I am going to throw away my vote. If I am going to do a write in for someone that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, or not voting at all.

It pains me that we have been programmed to be believe that we only have the choice of Democrat or Republican.

My dream is that enough people in America would wake up and decide to shock the world. That they would pull a rabbit out of the hat, and everybody write in the name of the same viable candidate. Any damn body would be better than Hillary or Trump. The thought of actually punching a chad for either one of them actually makes me physically ill.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join