It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama sees origins of Trump's rise in Sarah Palin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
It's Easy to Spew such Gibberish when you you have no Basis in Fact that Mr. Trump is Exactly as you Claim him here to be . Sources >?

Everything he has ever said.

Here's one
www.mediaite.com...

Here's another
www.cnn.com...:ALLPOLITICS

And because it's a pain to dig for his old quotes, that's all you're getting. I remember who he was prior to a year ago. He was an extremely liberal guy, that's who he has always been. Trump is not a conservative, excluding recent rhetoric he's further to the left than Hillary,

Will he govern that way? I can't say for certain, but that's who he is.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Palin is much better at debate than Trump!! That speaks volumes!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: xuenchen
Palin is much better at debate than Trump!! That speaks volumes!

It's going to be great, you betcha. We have the best polls, the political and stripper ones. I can see Russia from my house, I know what's going on. Trump can see Russia from Putin's penthouse.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will let you all in on a secret. I know who is primarily to blame for the rise of Donald Trump.

Its Barack Obama and other progressives.

Normal people are constantly called racist, misogynists, and other "ists"; they are told they are reliant of the government for their success; they are constantly reminded of how bad the United States is (Imperialism and slavery etc.); they are tired of working harder and getting less and less; they are tired of politicians lying to them with fantastic rhetoric and then going to Washington and only working for themselves and their wealthy doners; they are tired of borders laws not mattering; they are tired of the globalist agenda.

And so they voted for a loud mouth that seemed to be the opposite of the politically correct elite that holds these people in so much contempt.

And so what was the progressives response? Did they say "We understand that many people being angry, and we will work with Trump supporters" No. They called them racist, they called Trump worse than Hitler, their media did everything they could to make Trump look as evil as possible, and they ignored everyone of the criticisms that this group of people had, instead opting to attack these people.

Here is another secret. If Trump loses, these people are going to get angrier and angrier. The Washington elite has set these people up as morally repugnant people that must be stopped, and they are to blame for the worlds ills. They are the patriarchy, and must be destroyed.

And so, big surprise, these people are voting for people that they see as fighting for them. And the more they are demonized, the more extreme these leaders will be.

Obama and his ilk created the environment for someone like Trump to fill.

And ISIS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join