It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Heretic

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I had forgotten that he makes up his own words.

Point of order: is that "genius" or "gross ignorance" at work?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

At your wedding, which he wouldn't be caught dead at.

Snobbery

Which far exceeds all of ours.

Snobbery

All banter aside, how does one measure success, if not in parallel with ones failures...

Trump may have succeeded more than I, I won't speak for anyone else, but his failures certainly outweigh mine a thousand-fold.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's "Big League", something Trump has been saying for decades, for future reference.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I say he is right up there with Dr Samuel Johnson when it comes to lexicography...
I won't begrudge him making up words at this stage.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah I caught that at the most recent debate, we'll call it a faux pas then.

Thankfully his mic was working or I'd have thought he said bigly again.

edit on 3-10-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling. The irony.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow.

Thanks.

Putting a criminal who mishandled the people's Top Secret information in prison is nothing radical, it is supposed to happen every time. For it to happen to Hillary though, it would be symbolic and reinforce that nobody is above the law renewing faith in America by it's own citizens. First steps in moving forward. Plus Karma.

So you are opposed?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I say he is right up there with Dr Samuel Johnson when it comes to lexicography...
I won't begrudge him making up words at this stage.

LOL ... "Miss Malatrump"

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow.

Thanks.

Putting a criminal who mishandled the people's Top Secret information in prison is nothing radical, it is supposed to happen every time. For it to happen to Hillary though, it would be symbolic and reinforce that nobody is above the law renewing faith in America by it's own citizens. First steps in moving forward. Plus Karma.

So you are opposed?

First of all, there was nothing to indict Clinton on except wingnuttery. Second, if she is guilty (she's not, as has been shown multiple times) she gets to stand trial in the United States, not be sent to jail because mindless deplorable sycophants think she should be.

Third, from all the evidence, Mr. Trump has committed as many or more crimes than Mrs. Clinton has even been accused of. So if we're going to restore belief in the American system of justice, I guess Mr. T needs to turn himself in.

Fourth, if of all possibilities to answer my request with, the only one you can find is a silly three word chant, that says far more about your support of such a person than anything I could say.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Earlier this year 50 GOP national security officials were convinced that Trump would be “a dangerous President and would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being”.

Opinions such as these are typically based on knowing a person through what they say, how they behave, and their history.
It's wisdom, intelligence and experience.

People should take heed. Comparing it to prophecy of these people, well, suit yourself, but it's too dramatic. You can read his present and past to see what he's made of. He's a sniveling little conman.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

Yet, when it is shown how people, like the OP, are engaging in the same act, well it's just fine.

Same act? If there is evidence of violence and intimidation against Clinton and her supporters, I'll be right there with you denouncing it. Echo-chambers get louder and louder the longer you stay in them.

That is not the act I am speaking of. You are trying to deflect, again.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

First of all, there was nothing to indict Clinton on except wingnuttery. Second, if she is guilty (she's not, as has been shown multiple times) she gets to stand trial in the United States, not be sent to jail because mindless deplorable sycophants think she should be.

Third, from all the evidence, Mr. Trump has committed as many or more crimes than Mrs. Clinton has even been accused of. So if we're going to restore belief in the American system of justice, I guess Mr. T needs to turn himself in.

Fourth, if of all possibilities to answer my request with, the only one you can find is a silly three word chant, that says far more about your support of such a person than anything I could say.

Trump is a private citizen, and has committed zero crimes. Even the mishandling of classified information while in a position of trust and power is a far more egregious crime than anything Trump has done.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Projecting, again.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

People should take heed. Comparing it to prophecy of these people, well, suit yourself, but it's too dramatic. You can read his present and past to see what he's made of. He's a sniveling little conman.

I'm not sure people are reading his present and past, or else they'd include all relevant information instead of focusing on the ones that support their conclusions. What they are reading is the media, and repeating it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This tax thing that is being discussed today; he claims it is "brilliant" and "genius".

AS IF.

Does he have us entertain that he sits at his desk with mountains and mountains of papers, documents, receipts, bank statements, and what ever else working on his taxes?

Sure. Of course he employs who knows how many accountants, tax attorneys, etc. to pull off these "brilliant" maneuvers, and all to avoid his civic responsibility.

And who knows how much he pays THEM.

Money that should be used to PAY his taxes. Con man.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Projecting, again.

I've come to learn that you like to employ the always-intelligent "I know you are but what am I defense", when you have been backed in to a corner or said something embarrassing.

If you are not going to address the specifics I brought up earlier, like how you said exactly of Hillary that you criticize the anti-Trump crowd of doing, I see no need to further waste my time.

Not only is it a waste of my time, you are insulting the intelligence of us all.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So Trump is bad because he obeyed the law and followed the rules set forth by congress.

Correct?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This tax thing that is being discussed today; he claims it is "brilliant" and "genius".

AS IF.

Does he have us entertain that he sits at his desk with mountains and mountains of papers, documents, receipts, bank statements, and what ever else working on his taxes?

Sure. Of course he employs who knows how many accountants, tax attorneys, etc. to pull off these "brilliant" maneuvers, and all to avoid his civic responsibility.

And who knows how much he pays THEM.

Money that should be used to PAY his taxes. Con man.

He does pay taxes—the property taxes on one of his properties alone is probably astronomical. No one should be forced to pay more than is legally required. I think rather that a government taking taxes and using them for drone strikes or, in the case of Hilary's Libya, funding unrest in other countries, is a con.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I've come to learn that you like to employ the always-intelligent "I know you are but what am I defense", when you have been backed in to a corner or said something embarrassing.

If you are not going to address the specifics I brought up earlier, like how you said exactly of Hillary that you criticize the anti-Trump crowd of doing, I see no need to further waste my time.

Not only is it a waste of my time, you are insulting the intelligence of us all.

You know what I like, when I'm embarrassed, what I want—all you do is project your solipsism on others. Your appeal to hypocrisy is meaningless, a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Many people who see Trump for what he is are perplexed at those who ardently support him or even those who mildly support him.

Trump has been bashed so much that I’m sure the OP would agree the bashing has rendered Trump immune form it.

The media storm has been tremendously negative against Trump, true. Though I don’t see Trump as a martyred Heretic as the OP implies.

I see him as the example of a deep disturbance in the American psyche...He is a symbol for that.

Also the idea of Trump being anti establishment I think has no basis in reality, for Trump will fold like a cheap camera when confronted with real power. The anti-establishment guy in this race was Bernie

Trump and Hillary being the candidates is just an indication of the loathsomeness of the American culture and intelligence

And the possibility that Trump might win. There are no adjectives in the English lexicon that describes the horrible enormity of that possibility

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Those of us with INCOME pay income taxes. It is required of everyone, including those who can afford to Con their way out of it.
That is his definition of "winning". Of "genius". The big Con.

The more I learn about him, the more I believe he behaves like a gangster; a mobster, with a clever criminal-like intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join