It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump the Heretic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A lot of interesing people were called heretics

Dante

Galileo

Akhenaten

Trump

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I never said , Mr Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread....but me personally , will vote for him, over the Clinton's for reasons I stated above....and some i haven't stated....that being said, I think they are a cesspool of cesspools, that's had their day...and too many of them at that...i hope they have to load up all their cronies and ride off into the sunset. ...Get a new guy in office. ..get rid of Lorretta lynch....get some new Supreme Court Justices....etc..etc...etc...could go on, but why? I just ask some of the younger bunch....that may not know about the Clintons younger years...to do a little bit of research. .. befor hitting the button that says we can have are first female President. ..Not against a female for President of the United States of America. ....just please....NOT THIS ONE.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So you can't answer it, I thought so

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
So you can't answer it, I thought so

I'm not a billionaire. What's your point? Is it that Trump is automatically right because he managed to make money? Making money doesn't mean you have the answers in the world, it just means you had good contracts. There's plenty of people richer than Trump out there, including a lot of people who started with even less that have political opinions contrary to his own.

If wealth makes right, he's losing that game.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: THEREDUNDANT1

There's virtually zero people out there who are likely or even unlikely voters that don't know Clintons past.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I guarantee you , that there are 18-20 yr olds that don't know about cigars and interns...and etc..etc.. etc...and I did not have Yada Yada with so and so....lies after lies him, her...and we really want more of that....hmmm

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Lol you think Trump compares to those guys lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Half the world? I don't think you understand Trump has been and always will be a figure of fun to most here in the uk anyhow.
Please vote him in gonna be funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Lets be real about this for a second.

Trump is not a heretic in the traditional sense. The traditional meaning of that word became absolutely null and void when society became secular rather than religiously controlled, and before anyone argues that western society is controlled by Christianity, you only have to look at the advances and massive shifts in societal norms that have come up over the last few decades, to realise that whatever grip religion had on actual governance, has well and truly, and in my opinion despite being a Christian myself, for the best, evaporated nearly completely.

The term heretic is frankly a red herring in this instance, an obfuscation. The simple fact is that while he may not be a heretic, every freedom loving, anti-fascist, pro-liberty individual who has any pride in being any of these, cannot look themselves dead in the eye in the mirror, and give a good list of reasons while doing so, to vote for the man. Why? Because he does not stand for liberty, freedom, is not an enemy of division, but a person who uses it for his own ends. When a person is asking to be voted into high office, it is vital that people considering the request look at the candidate through the following lens, and the following lens alone:

Will this candidate make decisions that make this nation, and by extension the world, a better place, or will this candidate make superficial improvements locally, while burning half the world to do it. If the answer is the former, then voting for them is legitimate. If however, it is the latter which is the case, then voting for them, no matter what shallow justification one applies, is an act of treason against the entire species of which one is a part.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

cannot look themselves dead in the eye in the mirror, and give a good list of reasons while doing so, to vote for the man.

Sorry man...but I can find at least two issues which I feel are very important...and Trumps view on it is exactly how I feel.

1. US relationship to Russia
2. Illegal immigration (whether local or global)

If I were in the US...this would be perfectly enough for me. It would be utopistic to think that any candidate would suit your own personal views on all points...therefor...I go for the ones that I feel are the most important ones.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The fact that you consider these two things to be important at all, leave alone most important, shows that you have entirely failed to perceive the world around you correctly, that you have either ignored or thought to little of the function of government in relation to corporations, or the manner in which elements of both governments and corporations divide and control populations. That is not your fault, because lets face it, a vast amount of money has been expended all over the world, by many different donors, to ensure that people remain only tenuously connected to the things that shape their reality, the stage upon which their lives play out.

Do not fool yourself though. Appeasing the situation will not improve anything for anyone long term. It just means that the entrenched positions get deeper, less relevant to real life, and those pulling the strings become ever harder to unseat from the thrones of skulls and horror that they have built themselves. You are officially working for the enemy, believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I'm having trouble understanding your post.

Are you telling me whether the conflict between Russia and the US escalates...is of no global importance and I shouldnt worry about it ?

Are you telling me that providing safe spaces for the reverse-butterfly sexual orientation is more of an important issue to worry my brain with ?

Are you telling me that migrant crisis is not something I should worry about...? Living on the very edges of the EU, facing the sea of illegal migrants ?

You are officially working for the enemy, believe it or not.

whatever that means. And who is the enemy if I might know ?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

TlDR: "I'm mad that people jump to conclusions about Trump's words and ignore the fact that people do the same things to Hillary Clinton. Plus I didn't want to put this in the rant section so I dressed it up with fancy words to hide the fact that I'm ranting."

Projection seems to be the going rate as well. As I mentioned, some cannot see beyond their own dull and baffled rage.

And your baffled rage should be something to see.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump, however, doesn’t resort to moral posturing, which is itself immoral.

He would if he understood what moral posturing meant.

I don’t respect—I suspect—anyone who claims moral superiority over others.

Yet you support a person who has cried for decades if it's got the name Trump on it then it's better than everything else.

Let’s pour through all our lives and indiscretions with the scrutiny of a gutter press for decades on end, and see if our claims to moral purity really live up to our claims.

Is Trumpy's supporter getting upset because Donnie's past is finally coming to light? Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

He has books about his failures, and the press has been right there scrutinizing every detail of his life since the 80s.

Most of which he started himself. When people stop talking about Trump his value drops so he does everything he can to stay in the limelight.

Trump’s paid more taxes than thousands of us combined.

He lost a billion and didn't pay taxes for almost two decades. Imo his ass is still way behind on paying taxes.

He employs tens of thousands people.

Most of whom actually get paid.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Perhaps it should have read :-

"Trump???" rather than "Trump"

But please don't beat me up ... I think they make a fine pair ... of what I am not sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Lets be real about this for a second.

Well if your going to be like that, I am out of here ....

I just go by hair style ...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I just go by hair style ...

style of color ?

be careful when being blonde...it might get you in a world of trouble...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

This is what I wrote

So with the benefit of "Fortune Magazines" hindsight he failed to turn it into $20 Bill. OK. Can you or the writers of that article claim to have turned your "x" assets into a fortune either?

My point is simple, care to prove you did as well without the benefit of hindsight?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

style of color ? be careful when being blonde...it might get you in a world of trouble...

Hilary's hair is naturally Brunette ... Trump's is dyed also ... so both are fake

So I guess I would have to go with Trump as his flutters majestically in the breeze
much better than Hilary's which is rather stiff looking ...

Remember ... The eyes are the windows to the soul and one's hair is the soul's hat

Unfortunately I am not allowed to vote though

edit on 5-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I am telling you that whether Russia and the US escalate tensions is not something that either Hillary or Trump will have any say in, what so ever. Like all major conflicts in living memory, if it happens at all it will be at the behest of powers far greater than the leaders of the US or Russia have at their disposal.

As for your utterly ignorant approach to gender issues, that is a matter for you, although I would caution that dismissing things you do not understand, simply because you do not understand them, is not a mark of wisdom.

Where the presence of migrants in our midst is concerned, no, you should not be at all concerned about that EXCEPT in the following regard. You should be very concerned that taxes you paid helped fund and train ISIS, and indeed every rebel group of any importance in the middle east to date, you should be very concerned that your government has had more to do with funding terror, equipping terrorists, and training them than many people believe the Saudis have had, and you should be very concerned that the result of western proxy use in the middle east, has resulted in so many unfortunate souls being uprooted from their homelands and scattered to the winds by war, war they did not ask for, and did not want in the vast, overwhelming majority.

You should also be concerned that so many people, including yourself, remain willfully ignorant of that fact, as well as being absolutely appalled at the idea of taking responsibility for the conduct of those we have elected, whose meddling and gamesmanship, whose avarice for oil and resources, not to mention for security and military contracts, has been more important to them, as it always is, than doing the right things with our tax money.

You should be concerned about all of that, but you should not be concerned that your neighbours have Arabic names, or that there are men in traditional Muslim dress in your locality, nor that there are people from different ethnic backgrounds living and working near you. Of THAT you should be nothing but relieved, because at least the people you vote for, who disenfranchise the poor at home, and the powerless abroad, saw fit to home those that THEIR actions displaced.

And you ask about the enemy...

My enemies are those who cannot accept immigrants into their communities. My enemies are those who blame the migrant for everything, despite the fact that the migrants are not largely here by choice, did not leave their homes for a lark. My enemies are those who deliberately ignore the responsibility of greedy political and financial institutions in the matter of causing the entire War on Terror, by funding groups who should never have seen a pound or dollar of our taxes, by using our military intelligence assets to train them, and then sending our men and women to die fighting them in Afghanistan and Iraq.

My enemies are those who support business but do not support the workers, my enemies are those who want to privatise our nations infrastructure, rather than publicise it, my enemies are those who earn money purely by owning things, rather than putting in some of their flesh and sweat to earn their crust. My enemies are those, in short, who allow either by wilful ignorance or sheer stupidity, powerful people to control the narrative which is listened to in the media, allowing themselves to be divided away from those they live with every day. My enemies are those who give power to the elite by agreeing to accept their programming, rather than combating it and uniting together to prevent money being used to influence policy in government, by replacing government with representation that works, not just folk who have pushed paper their whole career, and never ACTUALLY worked a day in their lives.

And you are doing their work for them, because your eye is exactly where you have been told to focus it by the people who REALLY pose a threat to you, to this country, to every country, the people who buy and sell lives as if they were candy bars, and do not care one whit who gets hurt as long as they make money from it, retain their power, and never have to account for any of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join