It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Release Coming Wednesday?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting development.

As many of you know, the planned public address from Julian Assange was cancelled due to alleged "security concerns." This was announced on September 30th.

WikiLeaks announced YESTERDAY on its Facebook page that Julian Assange would be speaking (via video) as part of its media event coinciding with the ten year anniversary of the organization's founding.

Longtime Trump advisor/friend/lobbyist/fixer/henchman Roger Stone tweeted SATURDAY (about 26 hours earlier to be more precise) the following:

IJR - Trump Ally Roger Stone Threatens Clinton with WikiLeaks Tease, Claims She Is 'Done' on Wednesday

Controversial Donald Trump supporter Roger Stone had an active Saturday on Twitter. In between multiple tweets accusing former President Bill Clinton of rape, Stone posted an ominous message for the man’s wife, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Stone didn't reveal any additional details or whether he actually had inside information on any documents WikiLeaks might have.

It is unclear when or if the announcement will be rescheduled.

Assange said last month that WikiLeaks was in possession of documents damaging to Clinton, but nothing has been released yet. Many of Clinton’s harshest critics have expressed the hope that the document dump could be an “October surprise” that the Democratic nominee would be unable to overcome so close to Election Day.

Does Roger Stone know something that the rest of us dont?

What's REALLY interesting about this to me is that it suggests the possibility that WikiLeaks may be DIRECTLY coordinating with the Trump Campaign.

If you're unfamiliar with Roger Stone, I suggest that you do your homework. I've posted a bit about the man and his relationship in recent threads: Who Is Carter Page And How Did He Come To Work For Trump's Campaign? and Today's Newsweek Trump Cover Story: The Castro Connection.

Roger Stone is of course also the longtime (36 years) business associate of Paul Manafort — employee for more than a decade of Putin buddy and ousted Ukranian leader Viktor Yanukovych — who introduced Donald Trump to the man who later served as his campaign manager (and I propose, the person who led to Putin shill Carter Page becoming a Trump foreign policy advisor).

Are WikiLeaks, Russia and the Trump Campaign operating in concert?
edit on 2016-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A biased post about something in the future that's allegedly going to happen in support of Hillary Clinton.

Can't say I'm surprised.
edit on 3-10-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Unless Clinton bombs the hell out of the embassy using drones first...which she apparently seriously wanted to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

It's clearly a stretch that Assange would be worried about his safety in regards to the releases of these e-mails and information regarding the Clinton's and the DNC.

No one has ever died who is close to the Clinton's and most politicians are good honest people with altruistic intentions.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"apparently seriously wanted to do" according to....?

"True Pundit" who was the source of the hoax about the earpiece at the Commander-in-Chief forum? We all know how credible that "anonymous source" was too don't we?

The idea that the US would drone strike the Ecuadorian embassy in London is ludicrous on its face and the sort of thing that no rational person would entertain. It simply doesn't make sense. An attack on Assange would likely come from a co-opted embassy employee who was turned into an asset through blackmail, bribery, etc.

Real life doesn't work like a stupid Michael Bay movie.
edit on 2016-10-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We all know how credible it is to tie Trump to Putin like they are best buddies.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I'll show you mine if you show me yours? I guarantee I have done exponentially more research into that and related topics. From a couple days ago:

Dissecting The WikiLeaks Russian Connection - Part One

and from just an hour or so ago:

Did WikiLeaks Exclude Syria To Russia Bank Transfer Emails From Syria Files?

Anyone can post spurious one-liners, I've been putting in the time to have an informed opinion and posting about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
A biased post about something in the future that's allegedly going to happen in support of Hillary Clinton.

Can't say I'm surprised.

You lost me here Dark.. What I read was exactly the opposite. That the post was about something in the future that's allegedly going to HURT Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"apparently seriously wanted to do" according to....?

"True Pundit" who was the source of the hoax about the earpiece at the Commander-in-Chief forum? We all know how credible that "anonymous source" was too don't we?

The idea that the US would drone strike the Ecuadorian embassy in London is ludicrous on its face and the sort of thing that no rational person would entertain. It simply doesn't make sense. An attack on Assange would likely come from a co-opted embassy employee who was turned into an asset through blackmail, bribery, etc.

Real life doesn't work like a stupid Michael Bay movie.

Really, because your description here sounds like a Jason Borne movie.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Except my "description" is based on voluminous historical precedent. The idea that the US would drone strike anything in London — let alone the Ecuadorian embassy — is utterly preposterous.

Trying to equate that nonsensical fabricated "theory" with what I said only makes you look silly.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The trolls are hard at work, Ante ... do your best to pay them no mind.

The connections between Wikileaks, Russia and the Trump Campaign SHOULD be making every genuine ATSer's "Spidey Senses" tingle like jingle bells ... instead ... we see the same, low-information, zero-evidence crap from the same posters.

Good job, as usual.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Except my "description" is based on voluminous historical precedent. The idea that the US would drone strike anything in London — let alone the Ecuadorian embassy — is utterly preposterous.

Trying to equate that nonsensical fabricated "theory" with what I said only makes you look silly.

So over-educated, but can't keep your eye on the ball.

You called someone out for their movie plot and substituted it for yours.

I called you out, your response is I'm silly?

Maybe you can throttle back your emotional attachment to a candidate because she is a woman or Democrat?

I highly doubt it, with the amount of energy you put into copy and paste liberal sourced propaganda, I feel like I'm conversing with a feminist, a record corrector, or a psyco imo.

Hillary is a dirty, scandalous person. It is a practice in futility defending her.

I mean higher taxes for all would be good, as long as we can get the first female president in.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hard to tell who the trolls are, I guess that depends on what side of the bridge your on! Not a trump fan, but ol Hillary IS the same ol song and dance that has been screwing us for the last 8 years.a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

This isn't overly complicated.

Assange wants out of his embassy refuge that he has been holed up in for years now.

Putin has already shown he will shelter Snowden..

Assange will do the Russians bidding (and has) in aiding with their hackers/propaganda leaks.

He wants FREEDOM...A cushy life in Moscow.

This and other interesting details here:

As he has been seeking refuge from a rape charge (see below) in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, Assange, according to Schindler, requested that his private security detail be provided by Russia’s secret police agency the FSB, the successor to the Soviet-era KGB. Prior to the breakup of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Putin was a KGB official.

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Hard to tell who the trolls are, I guess that depends on what side of the bridge your on! Not a trump fan, but ol Hillary IS the same ol song and dance that has been screwing us for the last 8 years.a reply to: Gryphon66

Exactly, these guys are turning the country toxic.

I don't have as much love for Trump, as I do hate for Hillary and the wackos fighting for the status quo.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Its funny... when Wiki leaks was hard after Bush I remember all my liberal friends thought Assange walked on water, and the charges against him were a fabrication...Now many of those same liberal friends would cheer if someone knocked him off...

I didnt care before... still dont care... I also dont care if the Russians have been doing the hacking.. exposing rampant corruption is a good thing in my opinion, it improves the chances however minutely that enough people will wake up to start changing things for the better.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The last Wikileaks big tweet was simply a link to the FBI's own website. I'm sure you read it. The MSM didn't report on it at all for some odd reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
IF anything is released Wednesday...and IF it is incriminating to Clinton...I fully expect the majority of the MSM to ignore it while it focuses exclusively on the hurricane hitting Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Keep trying to make the thread about me in your attempts to derail it troll. The more you post, the closer it gets to the front page and the more likely it is that the OP will be read by non useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well just look at the MSM current view over it. It's side news to the Kardashian robbing.

He would need to show the public something so damning and irrefutable, that the Clintons would go in to hiding. Anything less and I figure he'll be buried at the bottom of Wednesday news.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join