It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Cancels Events with Sanders Over Basement Dwellers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Maybe Bernie just earned himself a seat next to the rest of us deplorables in one of those federal death camps.

Did I say death camps? I meant happy camps!

why would you assume you are part of the 50% deplorables, and not the other 50% of reasonable republicans?......guilt?...self-acknowledged truth?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have no problem with Hillary's comments about basement dwellers.

The truth is this economy sucks, and many young people find themselves in enormous debt living with their parents.

The part that is troubling is hwere she discusses these people falling for revolutionary promises. You know, like promises about free college.

Yet now that is part of her platform. This is a precursor to what these Bernie supporters are going to find out.

If she is elected, there will be no free college, just like young people got duped by Obama into thinking they would have free health care. It may seem free, but these young people will pay for it hugely at some point.

It is obvious she will adapt to any crowd to try to garner votes. She does not, nor has she ever cared about the plight of young people in debt. She panders to them to their face, and then in private says that these policies are a pipe dream. She says she will go after bankers, yet takes millions of dollars of money from them and gives "private" talks.

The Bernie supporters are about to find out a hard lesson.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
She just is a terrible person.

A basement dweller.

Think comic book guy without his shop.

That's what comes to my mind.

But he at least capitalized on a strength he had.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join