It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Largest Titanosaur Footprint Discovered in Mongolian Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I knew these Dinos were big but I for one never imagined their feet were so big ! Visit link for picture and rest of article.

The world's largest dinosaur footprint has been uncovered in the Mongolian desert. Nearly the size of a full grown man, the footprint is said to belong to the Titanosaur, which lived on earth approximately 70 to 90 million years ago.

This discovery was made by a group of researchers from Japan and Mongolia at the Gobi Desert. The Okayama University of Science has been involved in the study along with the Mongolian Academy of Science. Most of the discoveries on dinosaur footprints were made in the Mongolian dessert. Yet, this fossil discovery of the Titanosaur is their biggest to date.

www.natureworldnews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Nothing in the pic to give it scale?

Hmmm... Anyway, its obviously made in ancient mudbed, so it will appear bigger than the foot that made the imprint.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Big monster, cool find but...

Most of the discoveries on dinosaur footprints were made in the Mongolian dessert.

...is it really too much to ask that these sites employ a living proofreader rather than some bloody automated sytem?

Unless, of course, the footprint was actually found in a Mongolian trifle.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This is a vid about the beast but from a different place

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As said no scale to go with on size, in the link pic, that said it's still pretty cool none the less.

Could be a cousin of Spina-Sorus? (if spelled right) You know what i mean.

top topics

join