It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm thinking publicity stunt, the only time these disgusting people make money is from publicity in the media, now all types of people will be throwing money at her to get an interview.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Someone got a crush.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No footage Chop, no footage...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: goou111
Wow. Kim Kardashian was robbed in her hotel in Paris and over 10 million in cash and jewels was taken.

Apparently 5 men dressed as cops forced the concierge to let them in the room where they locked her in a bathroom and robbed her.

I want to know why Kim Kardashian doesn't have her own security posted outside her hotel . Especially with over 10 million in cash and jewels on hand.

Something doesn't sit right with me about this story.

www.cnn.com...

Eta sorry it was her private Apt in Paris not her Hotel. My local news reported hotel.

... Let news stations report actual news.

HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Surely you jest!!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I feel sorry for her and all as no one should have to go through that. However, i really do not understand why this was and still is the main media story of the past couple of days - or that this thread is now running to 6 pages (or even that i am bothering to comment!).

Other than the possible Pink Panther gang link, this si a minor story about someone getting robbed and yet it is totally dominating the news media.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I hate it when bad things happen to good people...

What happened to a good person? Just curious, can't see what a good person having bad things done to them has anything to do with Kartrashians.

It was Heavy, HEAVY sarcasm.
I hope they took everything and left her crying. All the Kardashians seem terrible.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: angeldoll
Who keeps 10 Million in jewelry in the hotel room, apartment or house?

Hotels have safes for that. Even I, have a safety deposit box for my little jewels.

Inside job.

Stupid people... Kim K is stupid. So, that much adds up... Still, I'm sure its an inside job or an insurance scam...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

She has waaaay more money than anyone on this thread. Smart cookie.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: stosh64

She has waaaay more money than anyone on this thread. Smart cookie.

More money is a sign of intelligence for sure.

Mommy is the marketing whore of the family, pimped out her own daughters sex tape. I think if you want to label anyone 'smart' for making $$$ its mommy.

Kim is just a tool used by mommy to get rich.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I doubt she needs to do Insurance fraud.

Her one app alone made her 70 million in 2015.

She is worth more than the insurance company owner...

Hmmm

I am going to go back on my words I posted.
There is something strange going on here. I went to her twitter page ....god help me, she really is the trashiest dressed celebrity in all of Christendom.

She heads to Paris.

She posts about her bodyguard. 29 Sep. whatever, but odd given she is a narcissist that doesn't tweet about the hired help.

Then we see the bling ring that got stolen. Tweeted September 30

Then we see the bodyguard tweeted about...again. Tweeted OCT 3, day of the robbery

I don't believe in coincidences. Seems like she knew something was going on? Why the bodyguard tweets? And why was he missing during the robbery?

edit on 4-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Lol I can see how that's funny. But I meant in general, not that they actually report real news now, just that they should. It's things like this that get in the way of actual reporting.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's being reported that there were no security cameras inside or outside the Paris apartment. In this day and age, no cameras at what they say is a mansion? Hmm.

The police cameras on the street did not get a shot of the robbers. As for the bodyguard it has been reported that Kim was in for the night so he went with Kourtney and/or Kenner Jenner to assist them with protection.

www.tmz.com...
edit on 4-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe this was a staged event to allow the Wests to claim a $10M loss on their taxes...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

Didn't he threaten to run for pres..he and Trump alike in many ways, in terms of personality disorders.

All kidding aside you are quite right..he will never be happy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think there is a famous ATS thread called "the Hidden Hand" or something. It talks about how the news media will use certain events as messages to those in the know that can decode it. I think this has to be a case of this. Mrs. "West" robbed at gunpoint? I think there is obviously something being said, just not sure what. Has to do with the West being robbed.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Maybe the robbers were just waited for security to leave. If you're smart enough to steal 6 mill you're smart enough to be patient.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know she’s a silly babe but compassion is in order because this will traumatize her for the rest of her life. She should get counseling.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"Something doesn't sit right with me about this story."

I agree 100% with the OP.
I've watched a few episodes (don't judge) of KUWTK, where security was the entire topic. They aren't rookies when it comes to being high profile celebrities. I just don't buy that they'd be in Paris with only one security guard or their apartment only had one concierge in the lobby. A celeb wouldn't even entertain the idea of buying a home that didn't have top knotch security.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Kanye didn't protect his woman?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join