It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Kardashian West held at gunpoint in $10M robbery in Paris

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's not technically fraud if they actually did steal it. What if Kim just gave her security team the night off? That's not an illegal act. What if she or Kanye happen to to tell "someone" that Kim would sure be vulnerable to a robbery on that night (hint, hint). What if that "someone" got with a group of guys to legitimately steal the stuff - they take it and do with it whatever thieves do with stolen jewelry. Then, Kanye and Kim get the insurance payment AND whatever they might be able to get from suing the building for not being very secure.

That play would be straight from a Trump rule book. Game the system, but don't actually do anything illegal. Smart, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Actually, no. I wasn't. Just because I don't personally like someone, doesn't mean they deserve to die. My soul is not clean enough to make that judgment. Is your's?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Insurance fraud is any act committed with the intent to obtain a fraudulent outcome from an insurance process. This may occur when a claimant attempts to obtain some benefit or advantage to which they are not otherwise entitled, or when an insurer knowingly denies some benefit that is due.

Are you really trying to give Kim & Kayne a pass???? While blasting Trump! HAHAHA!
Sorry but they are Obama's buddies...Try again honey.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Actually, no. I wasn't. Just because I don't personally like someone, doesn't mean they deserve to die. My soul is not clean enough to make that judgment. Is your's?

Who cares about my soul? I'm a person on the internet.

My comment is more along the lines of:
The person was clearly joking, my follow up joke is that if you're going to deal with Bigots, I'd rather deal with the honest ones.

It's like cheating on homework, I feel I can convert them faster because they've skipped the Denial stage.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

The story has discrepancies in it... it says Kim Kardashian had a "gun held to her head", then later says that she was locked in the bathroom when the 2 men entered her private room.

Definitely not adding up.

I ALSO thought insurance scam.

And the Hollywood-ness of this whole story.. ' "Kimye", as the couple is collectively known as'

The whole story stinks like a tabloid piece. They're terrible human beings anyway. No sympathy.

link   

Wow. Kim Kardashian was robbed in her hotel in Paris and over 10 million in cash and jewels was taken.

They always over state the amount, for 'insurance purposes'. Never miss an opportunity to make mo money.

Or maybe they weren't such a big hit over there, needed to make up their 'losses'.

A robbery will draw attention and make money....

Win Win.

link   

Yeah...that's a whole lotta "just happened to".
And, why do you insist on going off topic? I told you, this is about those 2, not Trump. You're turning in to another antidiluvian....TrumpTrumpTrump

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

While every part of my moral fiber is trying to agree with you...

I laughed, out loud on my porch while reading this thread.

I wish I could have taken the high road on this one but I am who I am Haha.

Kudos to your composure though.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Sorry. I don't joke about killing people. Tends to get one frowned upon,, when one actually carries a gun.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sounds like an insurance job...But if real , if any one on the planet desired to be robbed of their jewels, it's this parasite.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So, if the jewelry/cash was actually stolen and they never see the stuff again, you don't think they deserve the insurance payout?

What does it matter who they support politically? I'm just sayin', if they did it the way Trump would do it, they'll get away with it. Just barely slide under the law, game the system - winning! Now that's smart.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thats how european gangsters handle those "VIP´s"...
In the US they worship such people, in europe we take from the individuals that have more than enough, for doing nothing!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I thought exactly the same thing when i read the news article earlier and then i thought maybe the security at the residence were in on it only.

One or the other i reckon and why have all that jewellery in paris anyway?

9.3 million worth apparently. Thats absurd!

After saying this though... if it was definately not a set up, they will think twice about flashing the cash in such a gross way when millions of people are starving or homeless!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
1. You are making this sound like they had someone come steal the jewels...don't move the goal post now Kayla

2. YOU brought in Trump!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No problem, it was less of a joke, than mocking you anyway.

Conservative Narrative is so negative at this point. Again great takeaway, calling you a Murderer, even as the post literally now references it as a joke. Hearing the truth about how people feel is way more refreshing. Even if it's in the form of a joke.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Krapdashian's ratings must have been slipping (West never had any to start with). Had to get back in the media spotlight somehow!! "Hey, I know; let's concoct some adventure story about being held at gunpoint and robbed! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Whores!

I kinda' wish rather than stealing the jewels they took them hostage for ransom. The whole world would finally see how little these people mean. It would have been hilarious!

Example ransom note...

'We will release them in return for the sum of ten million...okay, 5 million. How about one million...any takers? Okay, how about four hundred bucks? Damn, this chick is eating us out of house and home...how about $ 79.95?...$ 25 bucks? Okay, last offer $ 4.95 and we'll throw in a T-shirt? Look, we're gonna go broke here...how about we pay YOU $500 bucks and we'll even deliver the lard-ass to your doorstep, or buy you a tank of gas for your troubles! This chick and her zero boyfriend have GOT to go!!!'

edit on 10/3/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

1. Innocent until proven guilty, and if done right, very difficult to prove.

2. We praise and glorify Trump for successfully gaming the system, we should be consistent and glorify and praise Kanye and Kim for (possibly) doing the same thing.

Of course, there is a chance that Kim was completely taken by surprise and scared out of her mind, in which case I feel for her even though I'm not a fan.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I wasn't joking.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Taken 4 - The Untaken

Starring: Kim Kardashian

I bet those guys couldn't get out of there fast enough.
edit on 3-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

1. Innocent until proven guilty, and if done right, very difficult to prove.

2. We praise and glorify Trump for successfully gaming the system, we should be consistent and glorify and praise Kanye and Kim for (possibly) doing the same thing.

Of course, there is a chance that Kim was completely taken by surprise and scared out of her mind, in which case I feel for her even though I'm not a fan.

Trump logic isn't mutually applicable. You have to be a Privileged Conservative for it to apply.

For example, Trump is smart- he doesn't pay Federal Taxes, just like Nixon and other conservatives, but this logic, doesn't apply to undocumented immigrants that don't pay taxes, because they are not part of our system and are illegal, so they are not geniuses. Do you follow this logic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join