It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Off-gridders": Take Notice & Understand (for once)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
[Foreword: Off-gridders, I love you, but please comprehend that no matter how much you feel and act free, you are still ENTIRELY in THEIR system]

Ya know, I used to be happy, content.

I used to be ignorant, and all for the system. A (blind) patriot. Everything was okay, or so I thought...

Then, I realized that there was more out there - so much more to know, so I pursued it. I started to see the injustices, and their patterns. There was just too much adding up that one couldn't ignore. The symbolism was/is everywhere!

So, I sought the truth, and I found it.

And it's not pretty. Not. At. All.

Well, now I'm frustrated and miserable most of the time because I'm here, and you're there, and you don't know yet that "there" is not a good place to be.

I struggle daily with my obsession to find truth, and weed out the bull#. My passion lies in the fact that when I KNOW truth is on my side, I should fear nothing.

However, I've lost countless friends over the years because I care greatly about them and tried to show them 'til I was blue in the face, but the system was/is just too good to them.

They don't realize, and more importantly, don't WANT to realize (ignorance), that just by being in that system, they're supporting and propping up the pirated U.S. Government and all of its corruption. Surely that doesn't sit well with you, does it???

It's simple, really... Reconstruction in the Constitution allowed for the newly hijacked Federal Government to own your ass entirely via the 14th Amendment, establishing United States Citizenship. They screwed the states by strong-arming them into submission with their Luciferin intentions, power, NWO goals, and deceit.

There is hope, though - a way out. You can still correct your status (expatriate) and be that of one of your State's (again, "Country"). By being a U.S. Citizen you are essentially a dual-citizen (illegal in itself), but now you're hurting your original, true home (your State/Country) because the Federal arm of government took it over by force (de facto), and your real Country (State) is de jure (of law).

Now I'm sure most of you are unhappy with the way things are going in America right now, but idly sitting by does nothing for you, and does EVERYTHING for THEM. Silence is consent, indeed.

I know, deep-down, your soul strives to be moral and ethical, but more importantly, it needs truth. Don't deny what feels natural on a subconscious level.

Want a remedy for all the corruption? Tired of having your rights and liberties (freedoms with permission) taken away on a daily basis?

Here's a start. (Thank you, LB Bork, for your decades of research, seeking actual, factual evidence!)
www.redamendment.net...

www.pacalliance.us...

Who's the patriot now?

edit on 3-10-2016 by adrenochrome because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2016 by adrenochrome because: Had to link my "Subject" to my comment more effectively

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: adrenochrome

You neeed to turn inwards and think a bit more clearly, i'm not a prepper, I'm not going off the grid. The truth is big and can crush you. Look at the bigger picture and then you will realise it's not all about the US. The US is just a part of many pieces. The big picture is too heavy for one person to carry, The ATS comunity mostly know whats going to happen so share with us. Think you can warn family ? i havn't. I havn't yet but i'm watching for them, i will warn them when them and make a last minute move for a safe haven. What can you change. Heal the inner and keep searching for truth. There are a lot of lurkers and or religious people that don't have accounts here that know that something is not right and they aren't going to need bug out bags or go off the grid, So neither am i. I don't want to bring my imediate family nor freinds to where i'm at mentaly at this time, I hope you get out of the mud and investigate the big picture further Its bigger than the US.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yeah I guess there's not much to comment on here, but at least check out the links... I know it's not the first time LB Bork was mentioned on ATS.......

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

You neeed to turn inwards and think a bit more clearly, i'm not a prepper, I'm not going off the grid. The truth is big and can crush you. Look at the bigger picture and then you will realise it's not all about the US. The US is just a part of many pieces. The big picture is too heavy for one person to carry, The ATS comunity mostly know whats going to happen so share with us. Think you can warn family ? i havn't. I havn't yet but i'm watching for them, i will warn them when them and make a last minute move for a safe haven. What can you change. Heal the inner and keep searching for truth. There are a lot of lurkers and or religious people that don't have accounts here that know that something is not right and they aren't going to need bug out bags or go off the grid, So neither am i. I don't want to bring my imediate family nor freinds to where i'm at mentaly at this time, I hope you get out of the mud and investigate the big picture further Its bigger than the US.

You TOTALLY missed my point...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Yes i did look at the link, I havn't read the book. But it cant be good for the voters of your country, An armed populace at that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Voting is criminal.

Section 2 of the 14th Amendment

Voting is a CRIME to your lawful government (your State government)
edit on 3-10-2016 by adrenochrome because: Specificities...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Oh no wonder you don't understand.. you're not from America.. why respond then?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Yes, I know the whole mantra, "change yourself and you can change the world", "micro to the macro"...

Let's put it this way. U.S. Government runs the whole damn world, so yes, I am changing from "within" to uproot the problem, and not trimming (pruning) the branches, like too many other dis/misinformation agents do.

Gotta love those useful idiots.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
All I'm seeing is someone pimping a website and book. How about sharing some of these "solutions" without digging in to my wallet.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OF COURSE people want to live in ignorance, especially when they have absolutely NO way to make any difference. I can understand you losing friends if you keep shoveling information that makes their lives meaningless. Sure, everything you say is FACT. But it is inconvenient. We need a hit movie called "An inconvenient fact", but we all know it would never see the light of day don't we.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ah, so you don't like to work and like stuff for free. Karl Marx would be proud.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You seem to think I'm profiting off this LOL...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This thread should be the most popular topic on ATS.... Either you're part of problem, or part of the solution.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Thank you, indeed it IS all fact!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I agree with what the OP is getting at- but this thread really does appear to be a shameless plug to sell a book.

I don't come to ATS for the ads, my friend- I come here for information.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

top topics

join