It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mars face revalation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
www.solarviews.com...

go to this page to see high res images of the mars face
this should pretty much show the people that think it is artificial that it clearly insn't, and hardly even resembles a face

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
NASA photoshopped it.

No, seriously.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lartsa Cleargleam
NASA photoshopped it.

No, seriously.

where did you hear that? lol

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Those images are long known...

At either rate, I think its a good thing. It shows that we *need* controversy around Mars anomalies to get NASA to take higher res images of them, or we'll never find out. There are TONS of "blurry things" on Mars footage that wouldnt feel bad from a little clearing up...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
``

so...where are any images that show the other features of Hoaglands city on mars
that isolated feature could be a pic of somewhere else on mars
fashioned to look like a clearer image of the 'face'

as the song says...'trust 1/2 of what you see, none of what you hear'

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i think i have seen somthing like this posted befor

NASA photoshopped it.

so true

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I heard it may well have been faked by NASA.

Hardly a "revaltion" though.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It still can be that it is artificial but has been eroded. Nasa can have faked it. Perhaps the face once really was a face but created by chance.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
AWW just in time for valintines a Giant heart on mars ., face or not pirmids or not that heart is so cool looking even if it is a fluke of the land scape

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rocks, rocks and more rocks. It works for clouds too. Wanna see something whacky? Go outside on a partly cloudy day and look up at the sky. Now look carefully and open your mind. You will see one of the following shapes represented in the clouds:

A rabbit.
A dragon.
A ship.
Your mom.

This is undebunkable evidence that your mom is actually the head of an alien race of dragons that visited the Earth millions of years ago in giant floating ships powered by rabbits on treadmills. They left these cloud formations and your mom on the Earth as a message to us in the future.

Sorry, just couldn't resist it. They're just rocks, and as you can see from the photos on that site, random formations of rock will, by pure probability, produce recognizable shapes. Remember the old adage about a room full of monkeys on typewriters eventually typing out a Shakespearean play.

If NASA wants you to think there's something there, then it's in prep for the world-wide UFO hoax coming up. It's all smoke, mirrors, and H.A.A.R.P.

[edit on 2005/1/23 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Even if NASA did fake the image, there's no reason to believe that Mars could not at one time, ages and ages ago, had a civilization.

But until there's proof, which I doubt will ever come, nobody is going to believe in the possibility. H. G. Wells's "War of the Worlds" pretty much put the entire idea of martians into people's minds, and as everyone became convinced that it was merely sci-fi, all hopes of this subject ever being taken seriously were destroyed.

new topics

top topics

join