It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is the Champion of Women, Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, Immigrants, Feminism, and Yoga

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What more of a perfect person can we find to lead us in fighting the evils caused by evil people like Donald Trump ?

Lets start with the LGBT issue, as you can see in this video Hillary was always the fighting champion for gays and gay marriage
www.youtube.com...

Hillary has always stuck up for women starting with 12 year old children, especially rape victims as you can see here
www.youtube.com...

When Hillarys husband raped women, she stuck up for womens rights and feminism by defending those women LMAO
www.youtube.com...

Hillary says Trumps border wall is racist , that we don't need walls because they create division, listen to her maintain her stance on that a few years ago and how sheis the champion of illegals
www.youtube.com...

Hillary LOVES yoga, she corresponded over 30,000 emails about yoga, her body shows that she excercises and does yoga on a strict schedule
www.youtube.com...

This one proves that Hillary is the real champ of womens freedom and gays
www.youtube.com...

Oh what a champion she is.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
hmm, you shoulda put this bait in the mud pit where we can roll in the filth that will ensue.

Trump/Pence 2016. Hillary Clinton, retire to a nursing home please.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry your right, I didn't think of that, I should have put more into it also but if that's not enough to prove she is terrible then nothing matters to liberals. What more does anyone need to do to be seen as a bad person.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

I can see you're trying to correct the record... For free though

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Deplorables. Basement Dwellers. Taco Bowls. Superpredators. She pretty much nailed every demographic except Clinton Foundation donors.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: worldstarcountry your right, I didn't think of that, I should have put more into it also but if that's not enough to prove she is terrible then nothing matters to liberals. What more does anyone need to do to be seen as a bad person.

Everyone knows she's a bad person... Maybe you all should have, you know, like nominated someone in the other party who is not a complete narcissist who might nuke a country just because he gets pissed that he doesn't want to pay his subcontractors what he promised them that day. Then just maybe it would matter a little more that Hillary is a douche as well.

edit on 2-10-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit I know right, I wonder how many Bernie supporters know that her phone recordings recorded Hillary calling them names and insulting them like she does Trump supporters, the leaked DNC emails were disgusting and im not even a Bernie fan.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Well...
I think folks here should watch the links. Very not Hillary supportive.
Bwahahahaha...

👏👏🖒

Side note, even Anonymous is trying to shut her down.

Xanax ohhhh xanax! Take me away!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne maybe we need a dick to make business deals work for us, I mean he will be dealing with dicks, we have tried to be nice and look what we got.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne Trump never claimed to be the champion of contractors.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

Trump said he wants peace and cooperation with Russia.

Hillary said she would consider military action against Russia in retaliation for cyberwarfare AKA hacking unsecure private servers.

Clearly Trump is the warmonger here.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
What more of a perfect person can we find to lead us in fighting the evils caused by evil people like Donald Trump ?

I make it a point to never listen to anyone who filters american politicians as evil. schmucks, opportunists, jackasses, idiots, etc..sure. but evil.

That means you view politics as a religion, and religion and politics shouldn't mix.

(btw, didn't check the links, I see its probably sarcasm, but its a fair point to keep up. there is neither good nor evil, there are points of view and 2 terrible candidates)
edit on 3-10-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
With Hilary there's an 80% chance that she will stick with her views for decades, with Trump there's a 95% change he will flip flop in a single interview and a 100% chance he will flip flop and even go back to being a Democrat.

Getting married three times and cheating on all his wives also shows he never keeps a commintment no matter how much he says he will or how many people he says it to, for example a stadium full of impressionable low information voters.

I think any reasonable person will vote Hillary simply based on that.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is not mud pit material.

This is completely fact-based evidence straight from the horse's/jackass' mouth.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
I think any reasonable person will vote Hillary.

Omg. You seriously can't be serious. Seriously? You're serious? This is now serious.
LUDACRIS SPEED!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

If you did your homework you'll see trump was a Libertarian,obviously you haven't and thrown your 2 cents in,I'll take it as another baseless rant

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Dead, Trumps record for a flip flop is like 30 seconds, this dude wrote praising Obama right after Sandy Hook, said Hilary would make an amazing president, was pro banning automatic assault rifles, you get the point.

He's screwed way too many people over and it's all documented.

I'm not saying I love Hilary not at all, it's come down to who's more likely to do the least damage.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Democrats and Republican Political Parties don't support the GLBT+ community or any GSM. we are (Like all Minorities) used as a political pawn, and are bought and paid for (See HRC) we are the latest trend by Politicians and Celebrities to Pander to but nothing gets done. in almost 30 states you can get Fired, Denied Jobes, Public Accommodations and services, Housing, Property etc. Not to mention Blood donations, adoption, and AIDS

join