It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP and CLINTON History Dictates Which Will Be The Most Productive U.S. President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
October 2, 2016

This theory is a "common sense indicator" of whether Americans should vote for TRUMP or CLINTON. Both candidates are far from perfect, but this is the hand we've dealt ourselves. (There are other candidates, but this is a Trump or Clinton thread.)

In general terms, it makes sense that the candidate who has the most accomplishments in the area of enriching the nation, and the citizens who live here, will be the most effective, and respected, United States President.

ATS MEMBERS: Between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, which candidate has contributed the most to the United States of America, and to American citizens? Both Trump and Clinton have accomplished much in their respective roles over the past 35-40 years. But which of these 2 Presidential candidates have positively affected more lives, and kept America as a "nation of hope and opportunity" that attracts so many to come here?

Strip away all the mud-slinging hyperbole, and you're left with the answer to this question being the primary determiner of which candidate to vote for.. Donald Trump, or Hillary Clinton. (IMO, of course)

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/2/2016 by carewemust because: title format adjustment

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If the question were: "Which candidate has screwed over more people to line their own pockets?" I'd say it's a dead heat.

I honestly don't think either one has ever had the best interests of the public in mind so I can't answer your question, sorry.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One man's "enrichment" is another's assault against liberty...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Only one has built and ran an empire, employing thousands. Donald Trump saved the Wollman Rink in Manhattan on schedule and under budget, where the city couldn't finish the job itself and well over budget. This one little story far outweighs anything Hilary has done.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A couple of fiancial gods.

Only one of them used your money.

Care to take a guess?

I'll give you no less than 6 billion seconds to answer.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 02 Oct 2016 22:24:58 -050010pmSundaynd10pm by EternalShadow because: deletion

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would like to see exactly what Hillary Clinton has done that helped (not hurt) the majority of American Citizens.

Starting at 0.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Firstly, Hills will not be in charge of anything to do with reality - that's reserved for her bosses. Trump on the other hand has a success vs failure rate in business & love that looks remarkably like an electrocardiograph.

So imo, Trump will be more productive & Hills will do what she's told to do - war, hate on Russia, China, 'nation build', collapse economies and promote open borders - so, in other words..Soros for the win.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whatever.. Whoever.. "Do as You are Told". Humanity Sh*t On since Forever.. And we're STILL going On about this ?? Even MORE concerning is that it's being discussed Here !! FS..

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And tried to go to head to head with the NFL.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Why do I feel you're asking me to choose between diabetes and leukemia?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Define Productive as it Applies to these two Please .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Only one has built and ran an empire, employing thousands. Donald Trump saved the Wollman Rink in Manhattan on schedule and under budget, where the city couldn't finish the job itself and well over budget. This one little story far outweighs anything Hilary has done.

THANK-YOU LesMisAnthrope! Answers like YOURS is why I started this thread. I know that Donald Trump has transferred billions of dollars to families, in the form of wages and benefits, but didn't know anything about specific instances. Thanks again sir.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Firstly, Hills will not be in charge of anything to do with reality - that's reserved for her bosses. Trump on the other hand has a success vs failure rate in business & love that looks remarkably like an electrocardiograph.

So imo, Trump will be more productive & Hills will do what she's told to do - war, hate on Russia, China, 'nation build', collapse economies and promote open borders - so, in other words..Soros for the win.

Thankyou SublimeCraft. I think Hillary will try to do some things to improve America, but it will be more of a Robin-Hood method. I suppose those with meager incomes, that want money which has been taken from taxpayers, should vote for Hillary Clinton. While she hasn't been successful in accomplishing this before now, as President, she will at least have the opportunity to TRY and play Robin-Hood.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22 Ill take the diabetes. But Trump got his money from developing real estate, not a perfect person, Hillary got her money from special interest groups. , an even less perfect person....Lets say trump is a moldy sandwich and Hillary is a smelly dead animal and you had to eat one,,Ill take the sandwich.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
One has employed thousands, built an empire, craves attention, Alpha male, has hardly ever given to charity yet he claims to be 10x a billionaire. The other has worked mostly underground,mostly government work but the Clinton foundation is one of the best Charities on earth.

We should look at who's screwed more civilians over and that's Trump, 3,000 lawsuits from small business owners, cheats at tax laws, lies like a rug. His business deals have always been about an illusion he sells and by the time you realize that Don the con has conned again it's too late and another lawsuit.

Clinton will be president and after she's in office we need to take a serious look at ourselves because we dodged a bullet with Trump.
edit on 2-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

You must have been on vacation when ATS was discussing the shameful revelations of the CLINTON FOUNDATION. For starters, it only transfers a scant 6% of received donations to those in need. You'll be unpleasantly amazed at where the money goes, RedMenace16.

Here's the thread if you care to see more of how the Clinton Foundation operates.
Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

THANK-YOU LesMisAnthrope! Answers like YOURS is why I started this thread. I know that Donald Trump has transferred billions of dollars to families, in the form of wages and benefits, but didn't know anything about specific instances. Thanks again sir.
-cwm

There is this, also.

"Trump INSISTED on including Jewish and Black Customers at Palm Beach Golf Course in 1990s"

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews. The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

truthfeed.com...

Oh, here it is in snopes being downplayed.

There are a few more things he's done that you don't hear too much about.

www.snopes.com...

He also has this never mentioned.

"Donald Trump Quietly Helped Marine Whom Obama Ignored"

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Didn't hillary run over some kids dog on purpose?

Thought I heard about that somewhere.

So there is some decent temperament in him.

edit on 10 3 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
One has employed thousands, built an empire, craves attention, Alpha male, has hardly ever given to charity yet he claims to be 10x a billionaire. The other has worked mostly underground,mostly government work but the Clinton foundation is one of the best Charities on earth.

We should look at who's screwed more civilians over and that's Trump, 3,000 lawsuits from small business owners, cheats at tax laws, lies like a rug. His business deals have always been about an illusion he sells and by the time you realize that Don the con has conned again it's too late and another lawsuit.

Clinton will be president and after she's in office we need to take a serious look at ourselves because we dodged a bullet with Trump.

If an average company does thousands of business dealings and has hundreds of complaints is is equivalent to Trump having millions of dealings and thousands of complaints. In other words of course he has a ton of complaints. Now show some statistics on whether or not the complaints were well founded or just disgruntled people trying to get ahead by screaming foul. In my opinion you would reduce your "thousands to a very small few.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

You're right, brutus61. In-spite of the complaints, Donald still has a huge lead in the area of helping families financially. This is a big reason to vote for him. The best Presidents have also been the controversial ones. (i.e. Reagan)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join