It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob, Israel and Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You know that story in the book of Genesis describing Jacob fighting with an angel?

Appropriately, in chapter 32 (the gematria of "LeV", or heart, corresponding to the so-called 32 gates of wisdom i.e. the 32 points of the 22 Hebrew letters and the 10 sephiroth of the Tree of Life) we read:

Genesis 32, verse 28. And he said unto him: 'What is thy name?' And he said: 'Jacob.'

29 And he said: 'Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel; for thou hast striven with God and with men, and hast prevailed.'

30 And Jacob asked him, and said: 'Tell me, I pray thee, thy name.' And he said: 'Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name?' And he blessed him there.

Jacob is the "lower man", in the sense of being a creature embodying within himself a certain level of "not knowing how he works". The gematria of this name in the Hebrew יַעֲקֹב four letter, from right to left, 'yod' = 10, ayin = 70, qof = 100, bet = 2. That's 182.

Then he gets into a wrestling match with an angel, wins the match, and forces him to give him a new name (or essential 'nature', or 'attraction). That name is יִשְׂרָאֵל - five letters, yod = 10, shin = 300, resh = 200, aleph = 1, lamed = 30. Added up, that's 541.

What's 541 minus 182? That's 359.

Now what Hebrew word has the gematria of 359? שָּׂטָן - if you don't read Hebrew, that word there is SaTaN. Jacob + Satan = Israel.

Now, what this really means is the conscious mind (jacob) and the unconscious source of our motivations for acting (satan). It is when these two systems are united and understood through the "wrestling" of how we act, and so, constraining our action towards mindful and respectful ways of being, that we achieve a higher form of consciousness, intimated in the very next phrase כִּי-שָׂרִיתָ עִם-אֱלֹהִים וְעִם-אֲנָשִׁים, וַתּוּכָל. The 2nd word "SaRITa", used in this phrase to mean "striven", also means princess - i.e. the term given by the ancients for the spiritual world underlying human consciousness. IM ELoHIM is basically phonetically the same word as in the preceding statement IM YiShRaEL "but Israel".

This phrase means, when you defeat, or rather, internalize and own within yourself your inner Satan, you become ELoHIM - 'a force', or able to act upon the Sarita - the shekinah. Of course, you are also a man (a localized consciousness), and so remain embodied. This is the purpose.

Anyways, thought the interesting word play and the coincidental combination of satan into jacob to make israel had such a "make the unconscious conscious" feel that it deserves to be recognized and known by the average person.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cool find. If there was a confrontation between Satan, it would presumably be one in which he overcomes base temptation and is thereon liberated from material desire and fully expressed in the higher form of consciousness - rising above imperfect base desires, Jacob was blessed. A few anatomical implications regarding this scenario:

And Jacob calleth the name of the place Peniel: for `I have seen God face unto face, and my life is delivered;' (Gen 32:30)

^'Peniel' is phonetically identical to 'pineal' (would this apply to the Hebrew word as well?), here it is saying that the neuroanatomical basis for seeing God is the pineal gland, which we now know naturally releases DiMethylTryptamine (the abbreviation gets censored by ATS).
edit on 3-10-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Cool find. If there was a confrontation between Satan, it would presumably be one in which he overcomes base temptation and is thereon liberated from material desire and fully expressed in the higher form of consciousness - rising above imperfect base desires, Jacob was blessed. A few anatomical implications regarding this scenario:

And Jacob calleth the name of the place Peniel: for `I have seen God face unto face, and my life is delivered;' (Gen 32:30)

^'Peniel' is phonetically identical to 'pineal' (would this apply to the Hebrew word as well?), here it is saying that the neuroanatomical basis for seeing God is the pineal gland, which we now know naturally releases DiMethylTryptamine (the abbreviation gets censored by ATS).

Proof big pharma has been around for a LOOOONG time.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Wouldn't be surprised.

It should be pointed out that PuNIEL means "face of God".

And I think your interpretation may be closed it it.

The writer Tony Wright in his book Back to the Brain of Eden believes the pineal gland was larger and more active in ancient times (around 200,000 years ago) based upon the way fruit (or glucose) acts upon the production of melatonin, and, presumanly (according to the author), the production of '___'.

Here's another tidbit. The Hebrew words for "smoke", "smoking" and cannabis", have the gematria of 420.

This, of course, is the secret meaning behind the celebration of this number in cannabis culture.

Ethnogens - cannabis above all - are quite useful to ''attuning' the brain-mind to more subtle energy form.

That is, it appears nature offers herbs and other substances structurally suitable to powerfully (and in moderation, productively) enhancing our mental and perceptual powers.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
a reply to: cooperton

Wouldn't be surprised.

It should be pointed out that PuNIEL means "face of God".

And I think your interpretation may be closed it it.

The writer Tony Wright in his book Back to the Brain of Eden believes the pineal gland was larger and more active in ancient times (around 200,000 years ago) based upon the way fruit (or glucose) acts upon the production of melatonin, and, presumanly (according to the author), the production of '___'.

Here's another tidbit. The Hebrew words for "smoke", "smoking" and cannabis", have the gematria of 420.

This, of course, is the secret meaning behind the celebration of this number in cannabis culture.

Ethnogens - cannabis above all - are quite useful to ''attuning' the brain-mind to more subtle energy form.

That is, it appears nature offers herbs and other substances structurally suitable to powerfully (and in moderation, productively) enhancing our mental and perceptual powers.

After experimenting with '___', mushrooms, and cannabis I would have to agree. You are opened up to a reality that goes unnoticed most of the time. They are almost cheat codes to a certain degree - why meditate when I could eat some mushrooms and experience the words of the prophets first hand? The same force that created us would have also created good things in nature to help us along our conscious development. I have read good arguments (Link) that the manna that the israelites were eating in the wilderness was magic mushrooms - the israelites thought this "manna" (food from heaven) to be so helpful that they put it in a jar inside the ark of the covenant (link).

If you are interested, I found a research article that did EEG scans on people consuming psilocybin and they found that it silences all brain waves except gamma waves - the highest frequency band correlated to higher states of cognition.

Despite all this, I'd like to emphasize to anyone reading this to be very careful, you are entering into the higher realms of consciousness without due diligence and fits of paranoia could occur from a blinding by the light so to speak. We were warned regarding other ways into the Kingdom besides the Main Gate (Jesus):

"Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber." (John 10:1)

I used it as a peek outside the window of the room we are currently bound to, but we were given an open door to liberate ourselves from the limitations of our contemporary state of consciousness.

top topics

join