It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump's 1995 taxes...what's the big deal?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

So maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand why the media is gasping at Trump's 1995 taxes.

Just remember.

Those people that are railing against Trump supported/voted for people that ran this nation in to over 19 trillion dollars in DEBT.

And the 'official' narrative is suppose to be TRUMP is 'bad' with money.

He's just bad with his.

Trumps critics are BAD with EVERYONES.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan

originally posted by: Invicid

originally posted by: XTexan
You know, I can understand why some of you are upset at this. I'm personally not, I mean it is legal.

What I CANNOT STAND to see, is the likes of Clinton, Biden, or any other member of the House and Senate or White House say anything about it. I hate to semi-quote him, but Hillary has been in office for 30 years... In fact I'd like to see her voting records on tax laws, along with every other one of them that opens their mouth. First prove that you have voted against or if they authored or co-authored any Bills to change them?

And lastly, if you do not understand the DIFFERENCE and SEPARATION of corporate business taxes, and personal income taxes you will of course NOT BE UPSET. And the ONLY reason you are not upset is because you aren't intelligent enough to realize that the two are un-related - and that there is a REASON he is being audited.

To make this simple for the simpletons I.E. Xtexan - He has mixed his business finances with his personal finances which is ILLEGAL. Are you still confused?

So because I think politicians should show their voting record before speaking on a subject you launch an ad hominem against me by calling me a simpleton.

What proof do you have that what he was illegal? Does the IRS agree? Please explain. I'll assume you believe politicians shouldn't show their record then.

Calling names because you disagree is bad form and childish.

I don't think you can actually read.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

A lot of his money is stolen, for good purpose mind you but stolen none the less.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oct . 5th 2016 -

Donald Trump has one more tactic to change the narrative on his taxes: release his 2015 tax return.

After the first presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, Trump said his "current returns will be released as soon as they're complete."

www.newsmax.com...

Now maybe the Left will STFU about Mr. Trumps Taxes.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I somehow came across this file.... don't know if it's been posted before.

I outlines ALL Trumps earnings, share holdings and company ownerships from the 90s till now....

www.scribd.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join