It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Cryptic Economist Cover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello ATS. Remember that cryptic cover by the Economist magazine? I hope I'm not breaking the rules by discussing someone else's thread but I feel compelled to discuss it as it relates to current events. Here's the image and link to the original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason for re-hashing this thread is this:

I have a theory about the woman with the Bird nest for a hat. Elon Musk is colonizing Mars and he's saying that he plans to send the first humans by 2022, correct? Well, the woman with the bird-nest hat is facing a rocket as it takes off. Are the eggs the last generation to escape Earth before global nuclear war? I ask because there's a mushroom cloud near the rocket. If so, then does this explain why Elon Musk is so bent on getting humans to Mars? Does he know what's coming?

Of course, this is all just speculation on my part, and I'm not even sure if a thread of this type is allowed. However, I think this is an important topic to discuss here on ATS. So, ATS. What say you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This video talks about 2016's cover.

You know who's not on either one?

Trump

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Neither is Paul Mcartney.
He's dead!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He is there in spirit.

Can't you see it?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He's dead!

So is Napoleon, but I see him up there.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

He's not dead!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

He's not dead!

Who Napoleon? Shoot! I can't keep all these immortal Reptilian overlords straight.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Who Napoleon? Shoot! I can't keep all these immortal Reptilian overlords straight.

Phage is alive.
I think,
but when he's in one of these moods it's like his human form is more convincing.

@lostbook

You popped a funny idea into my head.. History repeating itself idea..
We lived on Mars originally but we had a nuclear war wiping out all life, some time before this we made it to earth. We had advanced cities on Earth at first, but over time with so few humans we lost our knowledge and it was back to cave men, and eventually we built back up to rocket ships and nukes and here we go again.. some make it to mars with an "arc" of genetics and seeds, we begin again, first we are high tech, but without enough babies we lose our knowledge as things built on earth break.. Eventually we invent nukes and a way to get to Earth....

hahahaha...

edit on 2-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

He's not dead!

That was close thought I was having thr mendela effect.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That was close thought I was having thr mendela effect.

Me too.. Shows how goofy the world has gone..

And then I looked at the cover again.. That's alice right.. Alice Looking at all the stuff on the cover.. Looking at "Wonderland"

yup world has gone crazy..

but what is 11.5 11.3 ? My head imagined timeline divergents...
Shh I'm in a goofy mood.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

@lostbook You popped a funny idea into my head.. History repeating itself idea.. We lived on Mars originally but we had a nuclear war wiping out all life, some time before this we made it to earth. We had advanced cities on Earth at first, but over time with so few humans we lost our knowledge and it was back to cave men, and eventually we built back up to rocket ships and nukes and here we go again.. some make it to mars with an "arc" of genetics and seeds, we begin again, first we are high tech, but without enough babies we lose our knowledge as things built on earth break.. Eventually we invent nukes and a way to get to Earth.... hahahaha...

This is almost too funny if I didn't feel it were true. however I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. There was definitely some kind of major planetary war on Mars which wiped out life and wiped out its magnetic field with some very powerful weapons....Is this history gonna repeat here on Earth?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Trump

This new cover is as creepy as the first one. Why hasn't anyone done a thread on this one yet?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

He's dead!

Paul McCartney is still alive. I had to do a quick search to confirm. He is still making entertainment news in the last week. McCartney Wikipedia page

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

@lostbook You popped a funny idea into my head.. History repeating itself idea.. We lived on Mars originally but we had a nuclear war wiping out all life, some time before this we made it to earth. We had advanced cities on Earth at first, but over time with so few humans we lost our knowledge and it was back to cave men, and eventually we built back up to rocket ships and nukes and here we go again.. some make it to mars with an "arc" of genetics and seeds, we begin again, first we are high tech, but without enough babies we lose our knowledge as things built on earth break.. Eventually we invent nukes and a way to get to Earth.... hahahaha...

This is almost too funny if I didn't feel it were true. however I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. There was definitely some kind of major planetary war on Mars which wiped out life and wiped out its magnetic field with some very powerful weapons....Is this history gonna repeat here on Earth?

There's an old ATS thread about a Russian boy who reincarnated from Mars. It's always stuck with me.
It was pretty much what you're saying.
interesting old thread about Boriska

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

originally posted by: lostbook

There's an old ATS thread about a Russian boy who reincarnated from Mars. It's always stuck with me.
It was pretty much what you're saying.
interesting old thread about Boriska

Cool stuff. Thanks........

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Trump

Thank you for your input, Ketsuko. This new cover is just as intriguing as 2015's cover.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If you're interested here's the artist's other works;
Matt Herring

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: lostbook

If you're interested here's the artist's other works;
Matt Herring

Thanks!