It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Bombshell: Over 1,000 Illegal Voters in Eight Virginia Localities

More than 1,000 aliens, or residents who are not U.S. citizens, have been free to vote illegally in Virginia.

The bombshell disclosure was made in a report released by the Virginia Voters Alliance based on findings from the Public Interest Legal Foundation.

The 1,046 Virginia voters may just be the tip of the iceberg, as it’s only the number found in eight Virginia localities, the report reads. The report found that the most illegal votes were cast in 2012, followed by 2008, the year President Obama was elected to his first term. In both years, Obama won Virginia.

It’s a felony for non-citizens to vote in Virginia. But in Virginia, no proof of citizenship is required when voters register.

In some cases, aliens and permanent residents will register to vote and either admit on the form they are not citizens, or they will mislead, according to Christian Adams, general counsel for the foundation. Local officials can check each voter later by matching data from the Virginia driver’s license bureaus, where the aliens in question are usually likely not to mislead authorities on their status.

Click link for article...

This comes on the heels of a state DNC youth rep being caught filling out voter registration for people who cant vote. Not surprising Republicans are using the latest examples to support voter identification laws and rightfully so.

Even more disconcerting is the election fraud thus far benefits the Democrats. A Democrat from Virginia disputed the claims of voter fraud stating no fraud occurred because no one voted yet. Never mind the fact the law says you have to be a US citizen to vote and registering to vote when you legally cant is a crime.

* - As many as 20 dead people applied to vote in Harrisonburg

The FBI and local police are investigating the case. No charges have been filed.

Republicans state lawmakers, who have supported tighter voter ID laws, have highlighted the investigation, calling it proof of voter fraud.

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano says it was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a phony vote.

* - Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia
* - FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia
* - First on CNN: Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe under federal investigation for campaign contributions
* - Virginia’s McAuliffe to announce restoration of voting rights to 13,000 felons
* - Virginia Republicans go back to court to fight governor on felon voting rights

* - Election Fraud Watch 2016

* - more info
Virginia has 95 counties and this fraud was just from 8 counties.

An analysis from 2012 election and Democratic voter fraud strategy.
* - The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed
edit on 2-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A "bombshell" from Lifezette.
That's gold.

1000, eh?
That's sure to win you an election.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
That's gold.

1000, eh?

Actually the article gave examples for Virginia in terms of how close some of the elections came. A thousand votes can swing the results. Even more so now considering the candidates involved.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hey, who cares about voter fraud as long as it's your team doing it, am I right?

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yeah the left pushed for the banning of using the term illegal alien and instead pushed undocumented alien. Jay Leno nailed it when he said the correct term is undocumented Democrat.

I support voter identification laws. We are required to show ID for everything else, like entering a federal building or flying, so aside from voter fraud as its goal I dont see why Democrats fight against voter ID laws.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Fraudulent absentee ballots was the deciding factor in the St. Louis area, for over 10 election cycles.

It took a brave Bernie Sanders supporter to bring it to light, and a judge threw out the election.

It seems those fraudulent votes tend to be just enough, to tilt the election to the criminal democrats.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is the "report" (I kid you not).
publicinterestlegal.org...

I would say its credibility is, at best, questionable. Its bias, clear.
edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
That's gold.

1000, eh?

And to think I waited to become a citizen...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's a felony to commit this kind of voter fraud. Is there any law telling me I can't remind non-English speaking humans at the polls this Nov?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You do know all about clear bias.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeplorableBasket

Try reading it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The framing of this report is awful.

If the VVA had kept it professional maybe people would go beyond the stupid cover and actually read their findings.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems obvious that Hillary can't win without cheating.

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's fallacious to dispute where the article comes from and not the arguments the article makes. But that is to be expected from those who can do nothing but resort to such thinking.

The problem of voting without proving citizenship needs to be addressed.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Here is the "report" (I kid you not).
publicinterestlegal.org...

I would say its credibility is, at best, questionable. Its bias, clear.

And what BIAS would that be? Biased in the safety and wellbeing of the republic?

Whose puking side are you on?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The framing of this report is awful.

If the VVA had kept it professional maybe people would go beyond the stupid cover and actually read their findings.

It's framed to the audience. The audience being, you know, AMERICANS who care about the Mexican invasion.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Edit: I see Phage already beat me to it.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's fallacious to dispute where the article comes from and not the arguments the article makes.
The report refers to ineligible voters who had been purged from the rolls. That is its data. It is fallacious to make assumptions beyond that.

The problem of voting without proving citizenship needs to be addressed.
Perhaps so. At the expense of preventing legal citizens from voting? I happen to have a passport. I'm not sure a lot of my neighbors do but I do know they are legal citizens.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I'm a firm believer in unwaivering professionalism.

This does not mean that I am apathetic to the issue of non-citizens voting.

I firmly believe in voter ID laws.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

At the expense of preventing legal citizens from voting?

How is having an ID going to prevent legal citizens from voting?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join