It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am also new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am a newbie so please be gentle, I bruise very easly. I am retired military US Army. and I would lick to hang aroung if you don't mind to much. Nice to meet you all.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i know some posts you read people are quiet overwhelming but speak your mind on here. Hope you enjoy expressing your views and also learning others.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, coachman!
I'm glad you found our online community, too. What brought you here? I look forward to reading your posts, so when you are comfortable with the place, let us know what you have to say.
Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites ATS has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

Here are some links you may find helpful. As always, feel free to drop a u2u message if you need help with anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by coachman
I am a newbie so please be gentle, I bruise very easily. I am retired military US Army. and I would lick to hang aroung if you don't mind to much. Nice to meet you all.

coachman welcome to ATS and being X military strikes me as you don't bruise all that easily.
P.S. I'm not into having strangers lick me. others here might, but save it for the cat

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Your lucky because this is my 1000th post right here

Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS. I hope you find these boards as fun as I do. Beware: they can be addictive.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes, very addictive! I spend all my spare time here

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new to posting here although I've read the site lots of times. I'm a widow of a Nuc Navy Sub captain.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is a good website for info and then all sorts. Im having an amusing time in the threads that are being posted.

Not enough time-LoL.

Anway any probs u2me

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welcome, coachman...nice to have you aboard. As an almost retired guy myself, I'll be looking for your posts.

You'll find that ATS draws intelligent people, mostly...there's always some...heh heh

I wonder what board you'll frequent...

top topics

join