It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Knew What We Do, You Will Never Sleep Again - NASA Director

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I dunno - it's funny how people you wouldn't think should swear publicly end up doing so. Ever heard of John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile (quite funny)

John Legere Twitter Rant

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just hope they taste like chicken... or umm, maybe we do?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

originally posted by: BlackProject
"Be carefull what you wish for. if you guys knew even a fraction of the # we do, you will never sleep again. I promise you that"

how condescending, this line is bluntly "you cant psychologically handle a fraction of what we can" just shows how they considers themselves in another class, they feel privileged, better then the general population.
its wrong.

Exactly, if a true quote I agree.

This idea that only the elite can handle the truth is not only really arrogant, it's incredibly selfish. "Only we have the right to the truth and you can't handle it."

I'm sure there ARE some folks that couldn't handle any paradigm shift. However, I'm also sure there are plenty of very intelligent, open minded people who could.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: MysterX

Hiya mate.
Yeah, scientists aren't immune to using colourful language and some will swear as much as any of us. The dialogue was more like the cheese on Independence Day and has the same smell lol.

The message wasn't much different to what Stephen Hawking worries about. The difference being Hawking still sounds like an academic when he's wetting his undies about aliens. The fake Hertz in this example 'sure as sh**' sounds nothing like an academic.

I think that is a logical fallacy. I am doubtful this is a statement from him, but I know not a few people with multiple advanced degrees, and high levels of accomplishment (such as directors of various organizations). Many of them can swear like a sailor, and perfectly able and willing to use a lot of slang at times.

This idea that highly educated and accomplished people magically become perfectly speaking, perfectly classy beings, is silly.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Assuming that he actually said anything remotely like this statement.......

I would imagine that aliens would "find us first" from all the litter we've left around the solar system. (Didn't we drop a plutonium "bomb" on Jupiter?) Geez! Just look at the map of space junk around our own planet!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Paul is probably waking up this morning from a sound and restful sleep last night.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If this guys real....NASA induced heart attack in 3,2 1.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We would make a nice puree protein paste to resupply their ships with, prepare to be harvested.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So this guy's first instinct when he walks into a room full of infants is to pour gasoline everywhere and light a match?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You want an announcement about aliens? Here it is: Be carefull what you wish for. If you guys knew even a fraction of the $@#% we do, you will never sleep again. I promise you that

If this is real....NASA induced heart attack in 3,2 1.

Well if it is real, people are clearly taking it all out of context , he's clearly taking about pulling firefighters for building 7 , not aliens

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not going to sleep has never solved any worries for me so if I would know what they say they know, I'll sleep just fine.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He means the so called aliens we talk about they created themselves. They used people and did horrid experiments for ages to make space safe humanoids, that would cause nightmares.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If NASA knew what I know, they would never sleep again. I have seen some crazy stuff that would make Aliens look like a G-Rated Disney movie.

edit on 2-10-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

TAX payer laws claim representation right?
Illegal acts as usual.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

WHERE to PARK?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I may be bias on which particular doom choice fits my personal palette of destruction , but I'll go with choice number three.

I came across a pdf of this Symposium , and have never stopped looking up in the sky ever since .

Asteroids, Comets, Meteors 1993
Proceedings of the 160th Symposium of the International Astronomical Union, Held in Belgirate, Italy, June 14–18, 1993

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is only one original source for this that has been copied/reposted by tons of others. Certainly BS

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The statement sounds something directly from the movie M.I.B where they are negotiating with a race that wants back the light of zartha or something..

Like they are trying to save us from something. .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I slept through an artillery barrage.
I DOUBT any agency ON THE planet could scare me with their secrets,just kill me
I DARE ANYONE to scare me with the truth...lies only piss me off.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
Whether its real or not, it reminds me of this

Wernher von Braun on false flag alien invasion to justify NWO
it does seem an interesting correlation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join