posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
originally posted by: Koolsville
a reply to: Phage
I remember something about my father saying that there be sounds of trumpets before the end of the world.
Somehow, I am not sure those will be literal trumpets we will hear. They seem to be trumpets blown in Heaven according to prophecy and correspond to
judgments on Earth. So it's more likely they would be events, not sounds.
Now if there were to be audible trumpet sounds, they would correspond with their respective judgment event.
1. First Trumpet is hail and fire burning up 1/3 of the grass and trees on earth.
2. Second Trumpet great burning mountain thrown into the sea turning seas to blood and killing 1/3 of the living creatures and sinking 1/3 of the
3. Third Trumpet is star Wormwood which makes 1/3 of the rivers and lakes bitter and kills people who drink of them.
4. Fourth Trumpet strikes 1/3 of the sun and moon and stars causing them to not give their light.
The last three Trumpets are called woes.
5. Fifth Trumpet basically opens the pit of Hell and releases a great locust swarm to torment people. They are led by Apollyon the Prince of Hell. The
torture is so great that people will be wanting to die and won't be able to.
6. Sixth Trumpet releases four fallen angels who have been chained beneath the Euphrates river, and they go forth and slay 1/3 of all mankind
7. Seventh Trumpet is a time of preparation in heaven and there are more disasters on earth, but they are minor compared to what happened before. It's
like a moment of silence before the bowls of wrath are poured out.
So, unless some of these things started to occur, I don't think these sounds were your Trumpets of Judgment.