It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sound from sky. Is it end times?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville

Sunday October 2 2015

Timeslip ?
The sound sounds like metal on metal , more the sound of oil being needed somewhere rather than a sign of the end of the world I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Koolsville
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

There are? What is the search vector to see more of those video?

Unsurprisingly, similar titles as this thread...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78

sounds pretty freaky to me, that is loud! late at night sitting outside and hear this? might just have to change my boxers

It was 5 am (est)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

There are? What is the search vector to see more of those video?

Unsurprisingly, similar titles as this thread...

I will look into this

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I don't see what else it could be there's no drawbridge or anything like that and it was 5 o'clock in the morning and it came from an upward Direction so it wasn't like a 18 wheeler or anything

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Trains? Any trainstation or tracks nearby?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well....it does sound a bit like a French horn..and the fact that it repeats a 3 note pattern would lead one to believe it was not the result of a random occurrence.

Beyond that. ...I really can't say. Although if it was Pure leaf green tea that you were drinking I will place more weight on the validity of your experience. ...since that happens to be the only flavor of tea that I drink lately. Sorry. .I'm a bit prejudiced when it comes to tea.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No there isn't any active trains anywhere the only real train we have in the whole entire state is Amtrak and some commercial trains for hauling Lumber but nothing in my city I live in a major city

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is not end times till Lemmy comes back from the dead on pale white horse, followed by the armies of Asgard, under the sound of the Heimdall's horn, facing with war cry the ice giants and Ragnarok itself.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Argentbenign because: sp

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It was lemon taste

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
Is not end times till Lemmy comes back from the dead on pale white horse, followed by the armies of Asgard, under the sound of the Heimdall's horn, facing with ease cry the ice giants and Ragnarok itself.

I don't understand what you are saying

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Koolsville You have to drink more mead, then.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Kools, I heard this same thing, coming from the sky, 8 or 9 years ago. At the time I could only describe it as what I imagine a ten thousand foot crane would sound like bending & twisting as it collapsed and fell to Earth. The only differences were the sound I heard was more varied in its tones, varying all across the higher end of the audio spectrum rather than just a couple tones. Also mine was heard at about 5 in the afternoon.

And that was well before 'Red State', and before all but a couple of the YouTube vids.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

It went on for a few minutes after I turned off the camera

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of this.

At 5am that could sound well spooky and sound would carry.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

That's what these sounds always sounded like to me. I grew up a few blocks from railroad tracks and it sounds like a train breaking. Having said that, there have been a lot of reports of the same similar noise where there are no railroads. I'm sure if it's something sinister or black project related, we'll all be left out of the loop.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Is this a sign of end times? Is this biblical prophecy?

Biblical prophecy doesn't really say much about sounds from the sky.

There was a time a couple of years back when everybody was hearing "trumpet sounds" and relating them to the trumpets in Revelation. They were missing the point in two respects;
a) The trumpets of Revelation are limited to a small number, a specific sequence marking off different stages of events or sets of symbols.
b) The trumpets are only happening within the vision, for the sake of the person seeing it. There is no suggestion that the people of the world in general will be hearing them.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

That's what these sounds always sounded like to me. I grew up a few blocks from railroad tracks and it sounds like a train breaking. Having said that, there have been a lot of reports of the same similar noise where there are no railroads. I'm sure if it's something sinister or black project related, we'll all be left out of the loop.

I don't know...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This same thing has been reported several times over the last few years.

I started hearing about these mysterious sky sounds sometime around the year 2012. I wonder if this is something new or if it has always been happening but only now being reported more often?

I guess it could be some sort of cosmic interaction with our atmosphere?

Or the sound of an extraterrestrial mother ship?

Or some space based government project?

Or the sound of the trumpets sounding as told in the book of revelation?

Or maybe something paranormal or extra dimensional?

You're lucky to have heard such a thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sounds very similar, it definitely sounds like metal against metal. We can always point to similar noises or similar images and claim that's the source, but unless someone actually witnesses it close-up, there's really no proof to what it really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join