It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Nyiah
Let's level the income playing field here for a comparison & assume little, if any, refunds. Trump and single Joe Schmoe with no dependents both pay no taxes. Let's not assume any subsidization for anything either may qualify for just yet.

Trump's millions, versus Joe's, eh, let's call it $17,000 or thereabout a year. 2 complete opposite sides of the income spectrum.

Trump uses every loophole available in the system to not pay taxes for 20 years. All's peachy, just using the stuff laid out for him there, what a savvy businessman!

Joe does the same, but Joe is considered a useless leech for not paying his fair share in taxes. Close the loopholes and institute a flat tax! Miserable bottom-feeder POS!

How the f#%# do you people manage this kind of mental gymnastics and not keel over from the G-forces?!

Yeah, nice try.

Schmo should get married.

So what about the 47% of americans that pay NO fed taxes?

Hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Work them loopholes, baby! Right?

YUP!!

What good are they if ya don't use em?!

Like what good is a crooked AG and head of the FBI if ya don't use em.

Right?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: Phage

Come on Phage most Americans don't even have one business to run much less than 500.

If it were so easy wouldn't we all be running 500 companies?

Because daddy didn't give us all millions of dollars?

Speak for yourself 😃 reality is it takes money to make money.
edit on 10/2/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I am just glad Clinton and her supporters fully support and advocate the use of illegally obtained documents to use against candidates in the court of public opinion.

Their de facto consent could not have come at a better time.

Now that can't cry foul.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I am just glad Clinton and her supporters fully support and advocate the use of illegally obtained documents to use against candidates in the court of public opinion.
You seem to assume much. But do you reject hacked emails on the same grounds?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Their defacto consent could not have come at a better time.

Coincidence this leaks just before Assange unloads? Nah...........

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Their de facto consent could not have come at a better time.

Now that can't cry foul.

you seem to be really worked up..

You survived 8 years of Obama

you'll survive 4 years of Hillary

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Coincidence this leaks just before Assange unloads? N

Wasn't that supposed to happen last week? What's the holdup?

I want to see what Julian's got. I also want to see Donny's recent tax returns.

Don't you?
edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

a reply to: muse7

Because he is currently under audit by the IRS.

Why doesn't Obama order the IRS to wrap up their audit already?

Candidates being audited by the IRS have released their records before. He's trying to hide something.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is so frustrating to have to explain to people: THERE IS NO TAX IF YOU DONT TURN A PROFIT!!

So he's not the master business man the portrays himself to be?

What is so hard for people to understand about that?

It's not hard for them to understand they just don't like greedy aholes who in their opinion cheats on his taxes.

And currently I really don't know who I will vote for but what Hillary did with the Clinton Foundation is far dirtier than anything I've seen from Trump.

Trump has been nothing but a conman his whole life. He is clueless on everything and has no place in the White House. I'm not saying vote for Hillary because she has no place in there either look over Johnson and Stein anything is better than them two.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm sure by Monday the sociopath will have managed a way to blame Hillary and Obama. The king of projection just doesn't know when to quit.

He said of her “she has bad temperament, she could actually be crazy” and went on to imply that she had been unfaithful for her husband. “I don’t even think she’s loyal to Bill, if you want to know the truth. And really folks, why should she be, right,” Trump said.

Lying Liar Can't Stop Lying

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No. No laws broken.
I would say however that it doesn't really support the successful businessman image he tries to portray.

It shows that we all earned more money in 1995 than Donald Trump.
It shows that we all paid more in taxes in 1995 than Donald Trump.
It shows that he depends on us to keep the wheels turning both physically and literally while contributing nothing at all.
He gets all the cake and ice cream we get the dirty dishes.
edit on 1022016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was a business owner in 1995 we paid about $750,000.00 in taxes on a little less than three million in income.
That was business income not my personal income lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Until our government eliminates so much fraud, waste, abuse, graft. . . I think we should all stop paying taxes (if we could).

I'd say that is smart of Trump. If you can use the existing laws to avoid paying taxes, then I'd say that's brilliant!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

We only bring this up because he lost nearly a billion dollars. That great, I'm the only one who can fix it liar, can't get his own house in order. Forget putting this clown in the white house.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

1995?

Who was in office at that time?

That's right! Clinton!

Surely Clinton woukd have used his power and influence to put an end to this tax law if it were so terrible, right?

Funny...I never heard about Hillary or Obama speaking out against this tax law (that Trump lawfully and prudently used) either.

I guess this means Trump will be a fiscally responsible president and not voluntarily add more to the federal debt by paying more for goods, services and tariffs than is lawfully required.

Such a sad little post.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Until our government eliminates so much fraud, waste, abuse, graft. . . I think we should all stop paying taxes (if we could).

I'd say that is smart of Trump. If you can use the existing laws to avoid paying taxes, then I'd say that's brilliant!

Yes, pretty dumb to pay more than asked to.

How many of these people say to the cashier, "I know this set of dish towels is only $10.00, but I want to give you $15.00 for them"

How many bitch when over charged?

How many love to bargain with some shopkeeper or yard saler?

The hillary camp has to make this an issue because that's all they got.

Anything to keep the light off herself.

The Times broke laws publishing them, too.

I wonder how much that cost hillary.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Everyone who cries and bemoans the tax system and how the government needs more, never, EVER simply give the government more.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes. Of course. It's brilliant of Trump! It's not "crooked" if it's a loophole. Or if it's Trump.

You guys are really doubling down on Trump, huh? There's no way a rational, adult person doesn't see through his hot garbage. And spare me the "But, Hillary..." line. It's gotten to be too much.

Maybe this will put it in perspective; or at the very least relatable context:

If you were at a party with your wife, Donald would be the guy telling her all night what a bum you are, she can do better, he's rich and awesome and you are not. Then turns around and calls you a "Dear Friend".

I'll wait for your reply, which will be "Well then, Hillary is the girl at the party who...blah blah blah...."

Try thinking for yourself. Try to, in your own words - without using lame nicknames, threadbare "scandals" and political catchphases, defend your position on Trump. As if, like me, are looking at this whole turdstorm from an emotionally and politically detached perspective.

Do you like comedy movies? This whole election plays out like a comedy movie but you guys are approaching it like it's a suspense/political drama.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

I will pay less taxes with Trump as president.

I will pay more taxes with Hillary as president.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times

Wait. What ? Did Trump disclose them ? Tax records are not a matter of public record....
That usually take a court subpoena to obtain.

Damn , never mind
Everyone read this

"The new regulation has its genesis in last year's big tax preparer complaint -- that many returns were shipped overseas to places like India for preparation, without consumers' realizing how far their personal information had traveled. So Rep. Ed Markey, D-Mass., generally a friend of privacy protection, asked the IRS to spell out new rules governing tax preparation outsourcing. "

How private are your tax records? Surprise!

Too bad his tax records weren't in a Hillary email with her yoga content. It would've been deleted and nobody would know the diff.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join