It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Nucleardoom
Yeah he wasn't running then, but it is still something to look at. It isn't like the past of the candidates are not going to be brought into question. Do we say that about everything? That since they were not running for office then it doesn't matter?

Well they sure do seem to say something very similar when it comes to pulling security clearances regarding unauthorized distribution of classified emails.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 8675309jenny

This is so frustrating to have to explain to people: THERE IS NO TAX IF YOU DONT TURN A PROFIT!!

So, Trump is broke?
Poor fellow. He seems to live quite well. If his business turns no profit, how does he do that?

I have no clue, but it's strange when people can't seem to separate HIM from his COMPANIES. I doubt he runs them as sole proprietorships or single-member LLC's, so Trump and his companies are completely separate entities.

His personal income is only his salary (if any) plus his combined capital gains on any shares he holds in anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

And currently I really don't know who I will vote for but what Hillary did with the Clinton Foundation is far dirtier than anything I've seen from Trump.

Then your apparently not looking!

You know everything about Hillary, you know nothing about Trump until he releases his tax returns!!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I sure don't, but hey I guess by your logic I should.
She wasn't running then so who cares!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I doubt he runs them as sole proprietorships or single-member LLC's, so Trump and his companies are completely separate entities.

Doubt no more:
www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Whover released this tax information surely had access to other years returns.

Why would they not release other years returns as well?

It is also stands to reason that this is the worst thing they could find to spin and it is a huge anti-climactic nothing-burger.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That is a lot of assumptions.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

And currently I really don't know who I will vote for but what Hillary did with the Clinton Foundation is far dirtier than anything I've seen from Trump.

Then your apparently not looking!

You know everything about Hillary, you know nothing about Trump until he releases his tax returns!!

If Donald Trump released his tax returns... the little pin-heads on TV would have a field-day picking out the losses, without understanding the national and international tax laws that enable those on-paper losses.

Trump supporters will not switch to Hillary because Trump does NOT release his returns.
Hillary supporters will not switch to Trump because he DOES release his returns.
I haven't seen any data on how important this Tax Return issue is to those who are Undecided.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: JinMI
Wait, so you guys are arguing that he's not a good businessman because he used the law to further his business?

I think it has more to do with loosing almost a billion dollars in a year and then his future income being low enough that he could milk that loss for 20 years. You add that to that 100 of millions in debt to the Bank of China and other big banks and is looking like Trumps fortune is built on a house of cards. Trump has gotten by with bankruptcies and bail outs from banks and people like the Saudi Royal family.

And the fact that he refuses to pay people or debts and if also has not been paying taxes he comes off as not only a crappy businessman but a con artist as well.

And how does any of that differ from every other business out there, including your entire banking system, and government itself ??

Really not sure how this is knew or news to anyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Maybe.

But at least my reasoning is sound and based in reality.

Unlike "Or cooked the books to make it look like he did".

At least you seem to concede that this leaked information is nothing new or scandalous in and of itself, otherwise you would not have to fantasize about a "book cooking" conspiracy.
edit on 2-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
Isn't Mr. Trump claiming to be something special?
When it suits him, that is.

edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I sure don't, but hey I guess by your logic I should.
She wasn't running then so who cares!

Um, she wasn't running, but was serving as SOS during that time.
What's so crazy about it all is they can't do anything since she's no longer SOS, but it can't apply to any future public service employment? That's just nuts and plain wrong. It should be applied to any future public service jobs which require a security clearance. This is a apparently a huge loophole in the law as I don't see how you can be trusted with said clearances if you've clearly demonstrated in the recent past to be careless with your clearance.

I don't see any red flags here do you?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Never heard him claim to be special, just smarter and better at business than the loons who normally run the country.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Do you have a cite for Trump "claiming to be something special"?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Better at playing the system to his benefit?
Is that what you mean? I might agree with that.

Not sure that's a good thing. Why would he do any different?

edit on 10/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Not sure about you Phage, but in most circles your sort of considered special when you own your own 757.

You got one of those parked in your driveway?

Maybe you could if you were better at avoiding federal taxes.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I guess this means Trump will be a fiscally responsible president and not voluntarily add more to the federal debt by paying more for goods, services and tariffs than is lawfully required.

Wow... let's turn the fact that he almost lost a billion in a year into a sign that he will be a good president.

Didn't hillary lose $6 bil? Oh yeah, it took her 4 yrs and she was only Sec State.

How do the clintons go from "owing money" after the free ride in the white house for 8 yrs to worth 100's of millions with no visible means of support?

Doesn't anyone question her?

edit on 10 2 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

link   

I doubt he runs them as sole proprietorships or single-member LLC's, so Trump and his companies are completely separate entities.

Doubt no more:
www.donaldjtrump.com...

And what are you trying to point me to Phage? If there's something of relevance then please just quote it directly, I'm not going to read some huge tax release PDF just cause you say there's a needle in that haystack buddy.

link   

Maybe you could if you were better at avoiding federal taxes.

Yeah.
Wish I could figure out how to lose money and own a jet at the same time.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The trump titanic, sinking a little further each week...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join