It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

There are many people who decide to have more children for the income. I know a handful. And while society supporting children SOUNDS like a good thing, when the children being supported will become a continued drain on society when they grow up...your logic falls apart. When you breed takers, you tend to get more takers...and when the taker population grows to the point that the givers charity is used up...we have a problem.

But those people are smart, right? Don't do anything technically against the law and game the system. Make others pay to take up the slack. Smart!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: imjack

No rehearsing necessary. All it took was actually listening to his speeches and not the 1-liners CNN feeds everyone else.

Oh, excuse me...But, Trumps speeches are actually worse when you waste your time taking all of it in. It's embarrassing. I feel bad for the guy. He's oblivous. Poor followers, they're oblivious, too.

And btw, that "listen to his speeches" BS has always been hilarious to me. That's something you say about someone who knows what they're doing. Not Trump.

Are we watching the same show?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

No rehearsing necessary. All it took was actually listening to his speeches and not the 1-liners CNN feeds everyone else.

And btw, that "listen to his speeches" BS has always been hilarious to me. That's something you say about someone who knows what they're doing. Not Trump.

OMG have you read transcripts of Trump's speeches?

He sounds like a 5 year old.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

Oh, excuse me...But, Trumps speeches are actually worse when you waste your time taking all of it in. It's embarrassing. I feel bad for the guy. He's oblivous. Poor followers, they're oblivious, too.

Are we watching the same show?

Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Who knows if laws were broken? What we do know is that the champion of the common man, the blue-collar man, the poorly educated man, claims to have almost $1 billion in 1995. That's some great business sense there, I tells ya. Since then though, he's claimed nothing but massive success. But he's potentially still not paying taxes? Of course, since he won't release his tax records, we don't know. If he's not paying taxes, his billionaire butt has been leaching off of the entire country for almost 2 decades - not contributing to our military, (the one he claims to love a contribute so much to), not contributing to our nation's schools, not contributing to the rebuilding of our infrastructure - in any way. He's only been taking, which is, after all, his true business. He's a phony. He's a fraud. He's a loser.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

There are many people who decide to have more children for the income. I know a handful. And while society supporting children SOUNDS like a good thing, when the children being supported will become a continued drain on society when they grow up...your logic falls apart. When you breed takers, you tend to get more takers...and when the taker population grows to the point that the givers charity is used up...we have a problem.

But those people are smart, right? Don't do anything technically against the law and game the system. Make others pay to take up the slack. Smart!

According to Trumpettes.....it's "genius".

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Trump has paid hundreds of millions of dollars in property taxes, sales and excise taxes, real estate taxes, city taxes, state taxes, employee taxes and federal taxes, and so on. Demanding he pay more than he is legally required is hardly different than extortion.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This whole Trump tax thing just goes to show how little the average American understands about taxation. If I could afford an army of lawyers to decrease my tax burden as much as possible you damn skippy I would do it, and so would you. It's his fiduciary responsibility.

This shows 2 things. Trump does have billions and he has payed taxes(as little as possible). 1% of the population(people like Trump) pays 40% of federal taxes in this country. Like usual the left is accusing someone of something that they would do themselves if given half the opportunity.

Taxation without representation folks.
Do you lefties even know what your federal taxes pay for?
I'll give you a hint...
None of it benefits you.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Prove it!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

agreed, no law was broken. Sounds like smart business to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The info released about his 1995 taxes indicates he may not have paid taxes since then. Where are you getting you so-called educated assertions re: Trump paying taxes? Show me the proof. Otherwise, all we have is the documentation avialbel now, which is not complimentary, (close to a billion dollar loss in 1995 - great business man. Can he do THAT for our country? Can't wait!).

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

Sounds like a business man doing all he can to avoid any financial responsibility at all, (and it show he LOST a billion dollars!). If being the President was the same as being a failed business man, Trump would be a natural. But, being the President is about a whole more than paying tax lawyers to find loop holes.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Exactly. Everyone thinks he's such a great businessman that will turn our deficit into an asset.

They only forget that Trump's go to is bankruptcy and IRS bailouts.

Can't do that with the deficit though, so how exactly is he to fix it?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

Hint: He's not going to fix it, or anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Smart or sneaky. The problem is it is allowed...it should be policed and illegal. Don't know how you would do so, but it should be illegal or at least detrimental. It is essentially gaming the system and leeching off the taxpayers. If there were less people of that mentality, there would be a lot less problems and arguments. Benefits are there to help you survive a bad time in your life...not to provide luxuries or provide throughout your life. Unless, of course you are permanently injured instead of just a low-life, dirt-ball, creep.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

According to Trumpettes.....it's "genius".

Grow up and join reality. First...Trump is being audited. If he did anything illegal at any time...he will be caught and arrested or fined. Second...if you don't take deductions you are legally allowed to take you are an idiot. So to sum up your nonsensical hate, Trump has not only acted 100% within the law but is also smart.

Thank you for pointing that out to everyone

edit on 10/3/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It should also be illegal to not pay any federal taxes when you are richer than everyone else who has to take up the slack.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

just a low-life, dirt-ball, creep.

Wait - aren't we talking about the same person?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
haha The plot thickens!

Is a Cryptic Tweet by Marla Maples a Clue as to Source Behind Trump Tax Leak?

if Marla gave a copy of HER jointly filed return to the Times, that might tamp down any legal issue with the newspaper revealing it. Marla, the taxpayer, is free to make it public.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It should also be illegal to not pay any federal taxes when you are richer than everyone else who has to take up the slack.

Why should you have to pay tax when you are operating at a loss? You may be prejudice and full of hate for this person, but you can't change the rules for one person simply because you don't like them. That would be bias, unfair, non-equality and targeting.

Yet there you go suggesting something prejudice and illegal be forced upon another American citizen, simply because they are successful. What a horrible thing for someone to propose when they claim to support equality. Unless...of course...that is only equality for those YOU approve.

Hmmm...now I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join