It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton vs. Trump, who do you trust ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nice post...

Magick happens...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Let me see now... Clinton was First Lady for 8 years, a Senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. That makes her a highly experienced candidate for what is a tremendously difficult job.

Trump has run several companies into the ground, has no experience of government and thinks that tax avoidance is smart. He's qualified to shout a lot, be a vicious misogynist and massively misunderstand science and indeed basic facts.

I'll give you three guesses who I trust more.

Yet, more Americans do not trust her than do trust her.
Maybe you missed something in your quick rundown of her qualities.

Yes, I skipped over the vast amount of utter rubbish that has been flung at her. It has made me so damn angry to read some of the insane things she's been accused of. As for Trump... where do I even start? Utterly, utterly, unqualified to even run a whelk stall in a famine area.

Outright rubbish?
You believe that she was telling the truth when she said that she never sent or received classified information in her emails?
One would think that such a qualified candidate would have made better choices than she did in regard to ANY part of the whole email story.

Yes, outright rubbish. She did exactly the same thing that Colin Powell did, because of sloppy State Department procedures. Was he dragged through Congress, forced to undergo umpteen inquiries and accused of treason? Oh wait, his name wasn't Clinton and he wasn't a Democrat, silly me, of course there'd never be a level playing field!
And before that there was Benghazi. How much was spent on that and what did it prove? Nothing, apart from the fact that people like Gowdy and Issa are slimeballs desperate for headlines. What was before that? Whitewater? Nothing there either.
Funny that. All those investigations and what did they prove? Nothing, apart from the fact that the GOP are a load of frothing lunatics.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Let me see now... Clinton was First Lady for 8 years, a Senator for 8 years and Secretary of State for 4 years. That makes her a highly experienced candidate for what is a tremendously difficult job.

Trump has run several companies into the ground, has no experience of government and thinks that tax avoidance is smart. He's qualified to shout a lot, be a vicious misogynist and massively misunderstand science and indeed basic facts.

I'll give you three guesses who I trust more.

Yet, more Americans do not trust her than do trust her.
Maybe you missed something in your quick rundown of her qualities.

According to politifact.com, hillary is well ahead of Trump on truthfulness, regardless of what the public thinks:
www.politifact.com - Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter...

Below is the rundown on their scorecard:
Hillary: True + Mostly True + Half True = 73% of total
Trump: True + Mostly True + Half True = 29% of total
Hillary: Pants on Fire + False + Mostly False = 27%
Trump: Pants on Fire + False + Mostly False = 71%

They're the reverse of each other. Hillary mostly speaks truth. Trump mostly lies. Unless you can show politifact is cherry picking.
edit on 10/2/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Sorry, had to stop reading at "he's anti-gun". Not sure if your just blatantly lying or if you really are that ignorant.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I think the question was which candidate you trust, and not wether or not the government is trustworthy. Although if you look at the record, Clinton has more experience with our corrupt government.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

So this is assuming that you blindly and wholeheartedly trust the government to do what is best for the american people. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, career politician that has made deals during her tenure as secretary of state and profited personally and immensely from them. Highly experienced in government isn't a good thing at all. It just means that you know how to make the most money and manipulate the system that you know so well on the backs of americans. At least Trump wants to go after 'waste, fraud and abuse'.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Politifact doesn't go through every single thing the candidates say and report it as either true or false, so yes this can be seen as cherry picking the statements. It can probably be compared to snopes as far as its bias "fact gathering" is concerned. The media has always been against Trump, so how is this any different?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When compared to HilLIARy, I would trust Trump over her every day of the week and twice on days ending in "y".

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For your enlightenment:

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

THE END OF HILLARY CLINTON - The Mass of Lies Coming To Bite Her Back

Hillary Clinton LYING UNDER OATH, clear grounds for PERJURY

And to improve your mood let's add a little upbeat mood enhancement from your favorite
President of the past, Hillary's husband, Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton EPIC DANCE VERSION! - I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman

Now the question you have to ask is, If Hillary is elected will she get into the Record books as:

1. The first female President of the US.

2. The first wife of a former President to become President.

And finally:
3. The third President in US history to be impeached.

So here is your opportunity people - Your chance to elect a record breaking President
- A President that will be one to break records

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
- Abraham Lincoln

edit on 2-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: xstealth

Confirmation bias oozes from your posts, do you have sources for your opinion, do you even know how to vet them?
Critical thinking skills.. Get you some.

I have critical thinking skills, which is precisely the reason I am not a liberal.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: xstealth

Confirmation bias oozes from your posts, do you have sources for your opinion, do you even know how to vet them?
Critical thinking skills.. Get you some.

I have critical thinking skills, which is precisely the reason I am not a liberal.

This election is much more than liberal vs. conservative - This election is between a basically independent candidate
Trump vs. a demagogue from the left, Hillary Clinton, who is not only a spokesperson from a corrupt left wing [not all left wing thinking is necessarlly corrupt] who represents the New World Order ideology which downgrades the United States
and its people. Many liberals who have not voted Republican in a long time, if ever, will be supporting Trump.

Meet The Trumpocrats - Lifelong Democrats Voting For Donald Trump

Trump Wins Over Democrat and Independent Voters!

At a recent Donald Trump rally, Millie Weaver discovers that a significant number of attendees are democrats who have become Donald Trump supporters. It's becoming very apparent that many registered Democrats support Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton despite mainstream media's attempt to demonize Donald Trump while desperately propping-up Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Neither, this election literally comes down to who is best at concealing crimes they commit

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: anotheramethyst
Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is what got us there in the first place.

No, voting for the same damn career politicians every election is what got us here in the first place.

ENOUGH!

TRUMP 2016

Yeah!
What 'merica needs now is a career hustler as President!

Have I got a deal for you!

Just think how much more wealth he can 'ccumulate!

Speaking about CLinton there ?

I mean that foundation worth over 2 billion dollars from nothing more than what amounts to blackmail

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
For your enlightenment:

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

THE END OF HILLARY CLINTON - The Mass of Lies Coming To Bite Her Back

Hillary Clinton LYING UNDER OATH, clear grounds for PERJURY

And to improve your mood let's add a little upbeat mood enhancement from your favorite
President of the past, Hillary's husband, Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton EPIC DANCE VERSION! - I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman

Now the question you have to ask is, If Hillary is elected will she get into the Record books as:

1. The first female President of the US.

2. The first wife of a former President to become President.

And finally:
3. The third President in US history to be impeached.

So here is your opportunity people - Your chance to elect a record breaking President
- A President that will be one to break records

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
- Abraham Lincoln

When the powers that be were allowed to proclaim, forty years ago, that the murder of John F. Kennedy was the work of a lone gunman - a conclusion virtually no one ever believed - the American people sent a signal to their leaders that they could basically get away with anything they wanted, and the people would not significantly - and certainly not effectively - object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join