It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

It's time my story ends

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:14 AM
That's what I thought ,

Chill ,
Get your ducks in a row ,
Come back do something positive ,
Reassess ,

If fails back to step one .

Sometimes you've got to scream to be heard mate !

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:42 AM
Not all people are the same.

There are people who do still appreciate cheerful, friendly, helpful people. Just keep an upbeat, positive outlook on life and you will find them. They do exist.

And if you live on one of the coasts? Yeah, move away from there.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So what happens if someone tries to engage you now? Are you going to respond by cold rejection? Are you going to do the same to them that someone else did to you? Are you not going to care about the harm you are doing to someone else? Did you think that maybe the one who did it to you was in the same boat you're in right now? I've heard of "passing it forward", but that's supposed to be with kindness, not rejection.

I don't mean to be harsh, but I think you are being a bit of a baby. I hope it's just a temporary tantrum that will pass in a few days. If you are a person who generally likes people, you are going to be pretty darn miserable pretending to be an emotional recluse.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM

I have thought of doing this a few times. Then it occurs to me that it is actually the easy way out, and I ain't no god damn sissy. The only true way is through the shi#, so I decided to wade through it (did you know shi# can be a very fertile ground for seeds?).

Not that I don't have a mask, but I ain't gonna miss out on the fun of pulling it off every once in a while just to see the masks on other faces do a 180° from the twitching of their faces beneath. Sure, It places you ego out on the table for others to smash, but you know... ego is very misunderstood. Everyone could use a good "ego" beating every once in a while. It gives the ego tougher skin. One analogy (a bad one perhaps) is the RPG game. You can't really travel the more dangerous zones in the game until you have completed earlier (easier) zones, developing your game character (ego) to be prepared for the more difficult zones. If you waltz right into the more difficult zones, you probably wont have a good time playing (since you will be crushed by the environment there). Some are better players than others, but unless you actually play and master the earlier stages - what follows will seem almost impossible deal with.

Perhaps you think you have played the game long enough and you just don't think its fun anymore because you have realized how the outer and inner mechanics of the game work(?). Well, it's either this one "game", or you can go watch "youtube". Nobody built pyramids by just watching youtube.

"Ego dissolution" in my observations is actually the Ego tricking itself into thinking its not there, when it has actually raised itself (without honorable reason) above all other things and understandings (and has now hijacked your persona).

But I totally get you, not so long since I was last "on the brink" of doing my own exodus from this river of shi#. But # that shi#, no river of shi# is going to stop me. Ever...

edit on America/Chicago47Sun, 02 Oct 2016 08:47:24 -0500800000002 by eirgud because: Spelling and stuff

edit on America/Chicago48Sun, 02 Oct 2016 08:48:50 -0500800000002 by eirgud because: ...more spelling...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM

There is another way.

You say you wear a mask, because all you see are other masks. I understand. I see many masks as well, all around me. I simply choose not to wear one. I am not everyone else. I am me. You are not everyone else. You are you.

Throw away the mask. Burn it. Crush the ashes, then scatter them to the wind.

Be real. Refuse to live the lie.

It will be the hardest thing you have ever done. You'll cry, you'll scream, you'll hurt. But you'll also feel, laugh like you've never laughed, smile like you've never smiled, love like you never thought possible. You'll be free.

A free man doesn't hide. A free man stands and faces the obstacles of life without hiding behind a mask or in self-imposed isolation. Isolation itself is a mask, and a heavy one at that.

It's your choice, and godspeed to you whatever path you choose. Just remember you have that choice, and no one can take that from you.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
Narc. I have a flaw in your logic. Text isnt speech. we are all silent here. Anyway i know what you mean so take time off if you must. Kind of stings to hear some of your words there as well though. anyway goodluck.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
No, NB, it's not time for your story to end.
Each day is a new beginning; it's up to us what we do with it. How we think attracts to us what comes into our lives. Saying to think positive thoughts when you're feeling down is very hard, but try. Look at a flower... I mean, really look at it. See its beauty, feel its softness.
Look at the clouds in the sky, and the beauty of a sunrise or sunset. Go out in nature when you can and just sit there for a while by yourself. Let the Earth's energy fill you.

I've been reading a lot lately about the increased energy waves that our Earth is traveling through in space at this time, and also more energy coming from the sun. It is causing some people to experience things on a much higher mental level than previously. People have to stay grounded and in control of their thoughts, or some could go insane, or become very depressed, as you seem to be.
And on top of all that, we have the wi-fi that is bombarding our bodies and affecting our state of mind too.

Have you seen the small pyramids made of orgonite? They deflect the waves from wi-fi. I bought 3 that I set around my house, and I have a pendant on a necklace that I wear when I go outside.
Maybe you should consider buying one or two. They really do help.
Here is a link: LINK

Also, try turning your wi-fi off while you sleep, or if you need to leave it on, don't have your cell phone near you, or even in the same room.

Try some of these and see if it helps. My thoughts are with you friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
Maybe there should be an "Outroduction" thread where we all take turns being the lemming and doing the best Triple Lindy into the wine dark sea!

"Hi, I am TEOT! And today will be my last day on ATS! What a great trip this has been and I have made all kinds of wonderful associates and, yes, friends, even if I do not agree with you, I still respect what you say...

ALIENS ARE REAL! Here is a picture! I have one hanging out in front of a Big Black Triangle in Roswell, New Mexico..."

See? That would be kind of fun!

I doubt anybody can top A_0's "Forevermen of ATS" last post!

Anyway, back to the OP. Yes, the sea of apathy seems to be growing in strength. The devaluation of human life, the meanness, the pettiness, the lack of sympathy are all evident here on ATS's threads.

It is overwhelming.

But when you are ready, when that moment hits, when your head is swimming and you start to see how everything and everybody is connected (in whatever frame of reference you choose)... then, at that moment, you have a choice. Be sympathetic and empathetic to all the beings around you (animal, veggie, mineral, plasma, pure energy, etc., including the mouth breathers and sheeple); or, walk away. I believe society is too much of what we are and the true deep feeling of sympathy and empathy towards others changes YOU.

You take a very uncomfortable look at you, your self, your mask, your identity, and you then feel for that scared and fearful soul lying there. You forgive yourself for being yourself. Only then can you stand on your feet and let it go. Otherwise it is always there, nagging you, reminding you, making you want to withdraw as a means of self-preservation.

It is not the easiest road to take. And it only lasts until that feeling of love is not as strong. Then you turn your surf board back towards the wide sea and begin the paddle back out for the new set of waves. Remember, after enlightenment comes another burden.

Sharing those confused emotion here on ATS helps. When those moments arise it is better to ask a question then suffer in silence. May you find piece of mind. May you find peace! Best wishes upon your journey.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
See ya'!

Ava good trip.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM

NB, you have mail!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:17 PM

Hang in there NB

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:09 PM

Life is what happens when all your plans fail.

Almost nobody wants life.

They want a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM

When you come down off that acid you'll be back to normal.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:34 AM
a reply to: leolady

Wonderfully inspiring vid!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM

originally posted by: JackKcaj

When you come down off that acid you'll be back to normal.

Try to have a bit of compassion for your fellow man rather than hitting them when they're down.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM

Hi there,

I hope this message finds you! i Literally just created an account with ATS just to reply to your thread. I do not like to waste my time so i hope that you do recognize my pure intention to genially connect with you as a human BEING!
you have every right to feel frustrated, hurt, angry, lonely, and flat out rejected by the world. and a lot of your thoughts and feelings resonate with how i have felt most of my life. but if there is one thing in life that is a guarantee, that would be the never ending flow of CHANGE. it is impossible to feel and think the same exact way for the rest of your life. we all have our good days, and our bad days, and our whatever days. i have learned life is not meant to be perfect. and i have learned to embrace my "negative" emotions and allow myself to FEEL. i do not run away from being lonely, or looking in the mirror and hating what i see, or just wishing i was someone else. because i remember those moments when i feel the exact opposite, where i do like who i am and i do like my life, but i don't always feel so optimistic. i know that EVERYTHING in life has meaning and purpose even the BAD. figure out what purpose these masks serve for your life? what purpose does it serve to feel rejected and coldness from the world? these are ALL YOUR PERSPECTIVES and YOUR feelings YOUR attitudes. NO ONE forced you to have these feelings. OWN YOUR LIFE every single second the good and the bad, its not easy. but its so empowering! you are here sharing this beautiful planet that has SO MUCH life to give its your choice if you want to experience it. it would be a shame if you allowed yourself to withdraw from the beauty of being HUMAN and BEING ALIVE. do you truly want to look back at your life when its all said and done and you fully realize the power of your being and think to yourself "wow i had this amazing opportunity to be human to be alive to be an individual and experience the wonders of the physical world and i chose to reject it all and waste the precious gift!" i know you don't want to have that realization. So right now you have the choice to be HUMAN to be ALIVE, don't waste it. withdraw and rejecting the world just means you reject yourself. allow yourself to feel self love and self respect then you can go out into the world and respect others and respect all life because you exist within it all! if you want we can talk more one on one i would love to hear your life story, you sound like you have a fascinating mind and strong soul! my face book is cameron tre taylor and my email is

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
Goodnight ATS. Thanks for your support and encouragement over the years.

I am not sure I can find what I'm looking for here anymore, or anywhere really, but I will keep changing the variables until I'm in a place I can't recognize anymore.

With much gratitude, Be well.

edit on 6-10-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM

Are you leaving us???

new topics

<< 1    3 >>