It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, Seeking some direction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMUnification

Geez... I am just trolling your thread now... I am sorry.

I have a cool experiment that shows the operations of your own aura in a physical form... kind of proves how everything around us influences it.

Get a jar of natural honey and a can of raid. Stand holding the honey to your heart with one hand while holding the other hand out with your palm up... keep that elbow tucked to your side as to keep a better conductivity. Have someone press downon the hand being held out while trying to resist by pushing up... maybe you can use a 30 lb. weight to keep it the applied pressure equal. Repeat using the raid. I am sure you can see where this is going, but it was freaky as hell when I stumbled onto this. How this was not taught to us as kids is beyond me... well, we know why but that's another story.

I like that Merkaba analogy... didn't even pick up on the power of 3 at work again until you put the pieces together like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Keep working on more designs. What this means is that whoever, is contacting you and trying you to show you how to do thing properly. I often think people confuse or they are presented with "government" when it is a type of interdimensional entity. We get knowledge from them supposedly, go research. Maybe you are meant to invent something and since you were on the proper path, the rest of the knowledge was revealed to you in this way. Do not take it for granted and do not squander your ability to design more things with the assistance of whoever or whatever.

<< 1   >>

join