It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who sits on the left hand of God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Is it OK or a good thing to desire (or want) the instruction of Jehovah instead of silver, to desire knowledge rather than choice gold or precious rubies?

How about desiring/wanting to do unto others as you would have them do unto you? A desire to do good? A desire to be kind to everyone (even those hating you, doing bad things to you, or things you take offence of, not doing unto you as you would like them to do)? A desire to forgive others? A desire to tell the truth? Perhaps this text can provide a clue (since you were quoting from Proverbs as well):

Proverbs 13:12

12 Expectation* postponed makes the heart sick,

But a desire realized is a tree of life.

*: Or “Hope.”

Perhaps it matters more what a person actually desires or wants (to do)? (thinking about some earlier commentary I've seen on ATS by those giving the impression that all forms of "desire" are a bad thing, or evil, depending on how they want to phrase that, usually those into Eastern philosophy, Buddhism or Hinduism, Gnosticism, or New Age philosophy)

Jesus said at John 8:43-45:

Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me.

Jesus also desired/wanted to do the will of his Father and his God, Jehovah (see John 4:34).

Coming back to that proverb you quoted for a moment:
“Everyone Shrewd Will Act With Knowledge”

THE guidance from God’s Word, the Bible, ‘is more to be desired than gold—than much refined gold.’ (Psalm 19:7-10) Why? Because “the law of the wise one [Jehovah] is a source of life, to turn one away from the snares of death.” (Proverbs 13:14) When applied, the counsel from the Scriptures not only improves the quality of our life but also helps us to avoid snares that endanger it. How vital that we seek out knowledge of the Scriptures and comply with what we learn!

2 Peter 3:9:

Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
edit on 19-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Where is the guy who said ''four Melchizedeks?"

I have been waiting for the evidence, I even called b.s. on him/her.

I guess I called it right.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Originally posted by Whereisthelogic
Is it OK or a good thing to desire (or want) the instruction of Jehovah instead of silver, to desire knowledge rather than choice gold or precious rubies?

How about desiring/wanting to do unto others as you would have them do unto you? A desire to do good? A desire to be kind to everyone (even those hating you, doing bad things to you, or things you take offence of, not doing unto you as you would like them to do)? A desire to forgive others? A desire to tell the truth? Perhaps this text can provide a clue (since you were quoting from Proverbs as well):

Proverbs 13:12

12 Expectation* postponed makes the heart sick,

But a desire realized is a tree of life.

*: Or “Hope.”

Perhaps it matters more what a person actually desires or wants (to do)? (thinking about some earlier commentary I've seen on ATS by those giving the impression that all forms of "desire" are a bad thing, or evil, depending on how they want to phrase that, usually those into Eastern philosophy, Buddhism or Hinduism, Gnosticism, or New Age philosophy)

Jesus said at John 8:43-45:

Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me.

Jesus also desired/wanted to do the will of his Father and his God, Jehovah (see John 4:34).

Coming back to that proverb you quoted for a moment:
“Everyone Shrewd Will Act With Knowledge”

THE guidance from God’s Word, the Bible, ‘is more to be desired than gold—than much refined gold.’ (Psalm 19:7-10) Why? Because “the law of the wise one [Jehovah] is a source of life, to turn one away from the snares of death.” (Proverbs 13:14) When applied, the counsel from the Scriptures not only improves the quality of our life but also helps us to avoid snares that endanger it. How vital that we seek out knowledge of the Scriptures and comply with what we learn!

2 Peter 3:9:

Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.

It appears as though you have misinterpreted my last reply to vethumanbeing…which was quite an understandable mistake to make…

You need to follow mine and Vets entire discussion (in this thread), as well as with a few other posters, to understand the context of my last reply with Vethumanbeing…

You can start from here and then read the rest of the discussion from there…

You will find that I advocated that “desire” can be both positive or negative; I don’t come from any Eastern Buddhism or Hindu philosophy, although Gnostic is to do with knowing, so you could argue it’s a Gnostic perspective…

In that discussion I mentioned that “desire” can be for good, righteous and Godly things etc…where as the other posters I was discussing it with, were seeing “desire” as being only in the negative. Which is a common Eastern perspective, and not one that I hold.

Anyway, I was surprised to see the Poster (Vethumanbeing) using the word “desire” in a positive way, considering our previous discussion in this thread. My reply was really a tongue in cheek response based off our earlier discussion…

Easy mistake to make though…

- JC

edit on 20-10-2016 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

YES YOU DID; in your own admittance: "I will not remember you before or after your response ANYWAY as you do not matter to me and I will not remember any response I made to you".

edit on 20-10-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, I didn't assume anything about your views regarding "desire". I indicated later that my questions were based on thinking about the way others here on ATS have talked about the subject of desire. Similarly to what you now described. The questions were also just in case you felt the same way about it but I tried to be careful not to phrase anything in a way that could be viewed as me assuming that you did, solely based on what I quoted from you. Reading back my comment I probably did a poor job at that cause the questions are very direct and rhetorical as if I did assume this regarding you (perhaps I should have mentioned whose commentary I was thinking about and which views I was responding to a little earlier in my comment, right after the first question).

Because of you I did add "gnosticism" to my list of where these types of arguments or ways of thinking is present cause I remembered asceticism which sometimes has some of the same elements or concepts in its philosophy or ideology (or connected to it, not always, and not always exactly the same as I described earlier).
edit on 20-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I indicated later that my questions were based on thinking about the way others here on ATS have talked about the subject of desire.

But all the other posters saw “desire” as being only negative. Your questions would have been better directed towards them than myself…Most of your questions were about whether someone can or should have good desires…which I’m in agreement on already based on my prior posts…

It didn’t seem logical for someone to ask those types of questions to someone (myself) who already agrees that Godly and righteous desires are a good thing. So based on that I came to the logical conclusion that you had made a mistake and weren’t aware of my position on “desire” from my previous posts in this thread…which was quite a natural decision to make from my perspective; unless you think otherwise…?

Reading back my comment I probably did a poor job at that cause the questions are very direct and rhetorical as if I did assume this regarding you (perhaps I should have mentioned whose commentary I was thinking about and which views I was responding to a little earlier in my comment, right after the first question).

Yes, and your questions were essentially aimed at those who see “desire” as bad in all cases, which doesn’t apply to me because that’s not my view…so again one has to conclude that you made a mistake.

Plus I’m pretty much in agreement with where you were going with the questions, so there wasn’t much I could answer, other than to say “I agree” etc…

But anyway, I’ll try to answer one of your questions…

Yes I agree it is ok, because it is a good positive desire to have; but that specific desire should be for knowledge which comes direct from the Spirit of God, which is what I believe those specific Proverbs verses are alluding too.

Knowledge from the Spirit of God is the highest desire anyone can have IMO…but it’s not knowledge of theology or doctrines from men or a learned Religion, but is instead truth from God that comes directly into a person through the power of the Spirit.

- JC

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Malocchio

[vethumanbeing]
YES YOU DID

You are just going to admit defeat?

That's honest. Had I said something ridiculous like ''there were four Melchizedeks" without proof or source, I would feel defeated too when called on it as b.s.

Though I would not say anything I could not provide a source for in the first place, not without labeling it a theory or something.
edit on 21-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sometimes I prefer responding to people I can agree with on something rather than responding to those who I already know or expect to go 'nuh-uh' (but others can read along as I raise the points that I think might be useful for consideration in a particular conversation, in your case for bringing it up next time as well, regardless of their current views or whether or not you already did, since I can't keep track of all your comments about that subject anyway, so just in case you didn't bring them up or didn't think about phrasing it that way* when you are having a conversation with those who feel the way about "desires" as described earlier). Also seeing that it's fairly rare considering the phrase in 2 Timothy 3:1-7, "not open to any agreement" and another phrase elsewhere "constant disputes about minor matters" (also in Timothy).

*: see comment and video at the end of this comment what I mean with "phrasing it that way"

Talking about the topic of what type of knowledge is useful to know and put into practice (hence also the terminology "discipline" instead of "instruction" in other translations at Proverbs 8:10, btw whatever Jesus taught he was taught by his Father Jehovah, so those teachings originate with Jehovah; see John 8:28), at John 17:3 Jesus says to his Father and his God Jehovah (all quotations below are from the NWT unless otherwise specified):

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,* the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

*: Or “their taking in knowledge of you.”

Regarding the theological doctrine (or theology) that the holy spirit of God is a person and therefore is capitalized or even referred to as "the Holy Ghost" (KJV, not that you did the latter but it's involved in this way of thinking about the holy spirit), Luke 1:35a:

In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you.

The holy spirit = The invisible energizing force that God puts into action to accomplish his will. It is holy because it comes from Jehovah, who is clean and righteous to the highest degree, and because it is God’s means to accomplish what is holy.—see also Ac 1:8. And my comment in this thread.

So whatever it's doing, it's still originating from Jehovah God a.k.a. the Most High, the Almighty. Coming back to Proverbs to get more information about what type of knowledge chapter 8 is talking about (or an answer to the question: knowledge about what? What knowledge?). Proverbs 2:1-6:

My son, if you accept my sayings

And treasure up my commandments,

2 By making your ear attentive to wisdom

And inclining your heart to discernment;

3 Moreover, if you call out for understanding

And raise your voice for discernment;

4 If you keep seeking for it as for silver,

And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures;

5 Then you will understand the fear of* Jehovah, [*: Or “reverence for.”]

And you will find the knowledge of God.

6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom;

From his mouth come knowledge and discernment.

And the 2 verses after what you quoted from chapter 8:

12 I, wisdom, dwell together with shrewdness;

I have found knowledge and thinking ability.

13 The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad.

I hate self-exaltation and pride and the evil way and perverse speech.

Numbers 24:16:

The saying of the one hearing the word of God, And the one having the knowledge of the Most High, A vision of the Almighty he saw While bowing down with his eyes uncovered:

Acquiring and applying “the very knowledge of God” should be an important element in our life. (Proverbs 2:1-5) Indeed, we should be determined to satisfy our spiritual need, for we cannot stand alone and apart from God. A happy and truly rewarding life depends on a good relationship with Jehovah, “the Most High over all the earth.”—Psalm 83:18.

KJV:

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

NWT:

May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

* from way earlier in the comment, bit of a sidepoint: Jesus often answered questions with questions (sometimes rhetorical or just to trigger some line of reasoning or thinking):

edit on 22-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sometimes I prefer responding to people I can agree with on something rather than responding to those who I already know or expect to go 'nuh-uh'

If you prefer to interact with those that agree with you…then why did you frame your questions towards those that don’t agree that desire can be good in some cases…when I hold the opposite view; which is the same view as yourself…

That doesn’t make any sense…?

Just to help clarify here’s part of your first post again below…

How about desiring/wanting to do unto others as you would have them do unto you? A desire to do good? A desire to be kind to everyone (even those hating you, doing bad things to you, or things you take offence of, not doing unto you as you would like them to do)? A desire to forgive others? A desire to tell the truth?

All of your questions about “desire” above, were aimed at asking people who see “desire” as a bad thing…You were essentially asking the question “why can’t desire be good in some cases etc.”…but my view is exactly that!!!…that desire can be good in some cases…

Asking me those questions just doesn’t add up…unless you weren’t aware of my perspective on “desire”, that I outlined earlier in this thread…

(but others can read along as I raise the points that I think might be useful for consideration in a particular conversation, in your case for bringing it up next time as well, regardless of their current views or whether or not you already did, since I can't keep track of all your comments about that subject anyway, so just in case you didn't bring them up or didn't think about phrasing it that way* when you are having a conversation with those who feel the way about "desires" as described earlier).

Regarding not keeping track of my posts, you were there posting on page 4 when I was discussing it with vethumanbeing, as well as page 5 and 6 where vet and I continued the discussion…???

But more importantly, if you prefer interacting with those that you agree with, then you should have been aware of what my position was regarding “desire”, before replying to my posts

Here’s the problem…

You have to keep track of a person thoughts and opinions in the thread, if you wish or prefer to interact with posters you agree with… But you just admitted that you can’t keep track of all my posts etc…but the only posts you had to keep track of, are the ones in this thread where I talked about “desire”…

Added to which your questions aimed towards myself, were aimed at the opposite view too that which I hold.

Those type of questions would make sense if you hadn’t kept track of my previous posts but at the same time, that doesn’t add up with statement “Sometimes I prefer responding to people I can agree with on something”. Because that would mean you would have to keep track of my posts, to know what my position was etc…

- JC

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,* the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

I would argue they are coming to know “everlasting life”, through coming to know their divine connection to the Father within themselves.

The knowledge those verses allude too, is really a spiritual knowledge, which comes from what the Bible calls the Holy Spirit…Receiving the Spirit of Lord is what leads to Wisdom and understanding. Those who receive it, have a “renewing of their mind”, i.e. they begin to think and live spiritually. This is also why many of those verses also add that they will detest bad, evil, and wickedness etc…

Jesus represents Wisdom. Wisdom gives knowledge and understanding. Jesus is an embodiment of the truth because he understood those things directly from the Spirit of God…

Unfortunately men turned Jesus into a Religion…IMO… Religion is about accepting truth. But The Spirit teaches in a pure form of understanding…

*: Or “their taking in knowledge of you.”

Regarding the theological doctrine (or theology) that the holy spirit of God is a person and therefore is capitalized or even referred to as "the Holy Ghost" (KJV, not that you did the latter but it's involved in this way of thinking about the holy spirit), Luke 1:35a:

In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you.

The holy spirit = The invisible energizing force that God puts into action to accomplish his will. It is holy because it comes from Jehovah, who is clean and righteous to the highest degree, and because it is God’s means to accomplish what is holy.—see also Ac 1:8. And my comment in this thread.

The Holy Spirit = The Father + The Son…

The Father is the totality of all knowledge in the entire infinite universe, who’s Spirit permeates through all things. You (and everyone else) are directly connected to the Father because you have the Spirit of life within you. Your soul is the real you i.e. The Son.

When the Father meets with the Son spiritually speaking, you will experience what is known as the “Holy Spirit”, which is indeed initiated by the Father, although to some extent also by the Son because he (the Son) is seeking (Knocking on the door) but ultimately it is the Father who is above all who unites with the Son.

The Holy Spirit isn’t an actual separate thing though…IMO it’s really the meeting of two things together i.e. The Father’s Spirit with the Son’s Soul…when this meeting takes place, what happens in-between is the termed the “Holy Spirit”…but it’s really just a label to try to express it…

This is why the Holy Spirit is said to give birth to the Son, because it changes the old son into a New Creation. This is where the phrase “birthed into the Kingdom” comes from, and why the Holy Spirit has so often been feminised in various sources found outside of the Bible…

The New creation is a Son who is now One with the Father. This is what Jesus prayer in John 16 was referring too, when he talked about wanting others to become one, just as he was one with the Father…

The mechanics for how this happens and for how one gets there, is a whole other discussion…but ultimately it’s to do with seeking God from the heart…

Btw –Although I like this topic, it’s way off topic for this thread, as is discussing “desire”…perhaps it could be discussed some other time in another thread…

- JC

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Luke 16:10 (NWT):

The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.

KJV:

He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

Note that the Trinitarians in the video are arguing almost the same way (at least thinking the same way, or giving the same impression with the same type of excuses regarding deliberate deception while acknowledging a supposed 'mistake') Eugenie C. Scott is arguing below concerning Haeckel's fraud (starting at 1:43):

I think Eugenie C. Scott makes it a bit more obvious what she's doing there, the Trinitarians earlier are much more cunning in the way they phrase things and acknowledge something they like people to quickly dismiss as trivial, no issue for their doctrines and philosophies/ideas about reality and drawing attention away from the topic of deliberate deception.

John 8:44 (NWT):

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

KJV:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Truth is not in them, a defining characteristic for many today including no real love for what is true/correct, without error/accurate. Or finding out what's true and correcting yourself accordingly (denial of realities/facts/certainties and feigning or willful ignorance also comes into play here, promotion of uncertainty/vagueness and embracement of vagueness/uncertainty or the notion that certain things can't be figured out conclusively, phrases like "God is a mystery" and a certain fact "is unknown", "not yet known", "I have faith..." when referring to blind faith, etc. all come into play; I tend to refer to it as the agnostic philosophy of vagueness to keep it a bit shorter, popular in religious circles and amongst popular philosophers and gurus).

Spirit of the World

Definition: The impelling force that influences human society made up of those who are not servants of Jehovah God, causing such people to say and do things according to a characteristic pattern. Although people act on individual preferences, those who manifest the spirit of the world give evidence of certain basic attitudes, ways of doing things, and aims in life that are common to the present system of things of which Satan is ruler and god.
1 John 5:19: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (Satan has fostered a spirit that dominates the thinking and activities of those of mankind who are not Jehovah’s approved servants. ...

Source: Spirit of the World: Reasoning

Additional correct information:

An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture is a dissertation by the English mathematician and scholar Sir Isaac Newton. ...review all the textual evidence available from ancient sources on ... 1 John 5:7 and 1 Timothy 3:16...
Newton describes this letter as "an account of what the reading has been in all ages, and what steps it has been changed, as far as I can hitherto determine by records"...He adds that "the more learned and quick-sighted men, as Luther, Erasmus, Bullinger, Grotius, and some others, would not dissemble their knowledge".

I.e., they knew the truth of the matter, but were deliberately hiding it from the flocks. Truth is not in them. Note that the KJV is based on Erasmus' Textus Receptus which in turn takes most of its influence from Jerome's Latin Vulgate and the Roman Catholic Hierarchy in key places (such as Proverbs 8:22, which changes the Greek word for "created" or "produced" to Latin "possedit" and then english "possessed" so that the reader can't see the evidence in Proverbs 8:22 very clearly anymore that):

Jehovah produced me [Jesus] as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago. (Proverbs 8:22 NWT, between brackets is mine)

Source was: An Historical Account of Two Notable Corruptions of Scripture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [the paragraph after the line "Additional corect information:"]

To name a few bible translations that have "brought forth", "made", "produced", "formed", "created", etc. at Proverbs 8:22:

NIV, NLT, HCSB, ISV, NET, New Heart English Bible, Aramaic Bible in Plain English, JPS Tanakh 1917.

But only 1 of those bible translations* reminds the reader that is was Jehovah creating Jesus "at the beginning of his creation" (instead of "as", perhaps this may lead to confusion as well), and it still does so in a confusing manner by adding the title "Lord" that isn't found in the Hebrew manuscripts of Proverbs 8:22, so that one isn't quite honest either (playing the other game of conflation with "LORD" and "Jehovah"; the earlier game of conflation referring to pretending it doesn't matter if you use "possessed" or "created", "produced", etc.; the latter set of words being distinctively different from "possessed", something that is intentionally not made clear or pointed out in Trinitarian produced bible dictionaries and Hebrew lexicons).

* = I refer back to Matthew 7:13,14 that I quoted to think about when reading that sentence.

My commentary in this thread relates to some subjects I discussed in my own thread:
Three 16th-Century Truth Seekers—What Did They Find?, page 4

My last comment in this thread before this one (so also page 4, just scroll up) relates to some things mentioned in the comment I was responding to in my comment linked above. And again, there's a link with more commentary about the holy spirit in that comment. And more about the same or related subjects.
edit on 31-3-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After doing research on the Holy Spirit and finding out it translates to God special breath the breath of life God's word. I don't know much about the subject of the Bible but I can say with in the last 6 months things have been coming to me in dreams followed with scriptures only getting stronger and stronger everyday anyway I believe it is of the Tribe of Benjamin specifically Michael. For the Lord of hosts says mine arms will judge the people all judgement was given to Jesus on the right-hand the left-hand must enforce judgment who else is present Michael. Mercy equates to sorrow Benjamin was named Binoni by his mother which means son of Sorrow. Malachi 3:1 Hebrew to English says the Angel of the Covenant is yet to come. I know Angel can mean Messenger most the time but not all the time John 6:46 says no one has seen god except who is from the Lord. have you remember God commanded Moses to build the ark put the Ten Commandments in. Remember The Mercy Seat is at the top of the arc this is where God appeared to the Israelites to speak to them but wait John 6:46. Of the Covenant oh yeah Malachi 3:1 Angel of the Covenant. what happens when you put the angel of the Covenant a top of the Ark of the Covenant ? Anyone? An Archangel and only one is mentioned, Michael. Now there are 12 gates and 13 tribes of Israel. Numbers 13:13 the name Michael is mentioned if you look up Michael and translate it back into Aramaic you find the name Michael translates to who is like God In the inquisitive form. Jeremiah 49:19 the Lord of hosts asks who is this man. Who is like me?.... (Michael- who is like god?) it also translates to a number of Isr (13). numbers 13:13. There's also a verse where God says he will send somebody from his right hand so we always thought it was the son of Jesus. Remember Benjamin means son of my right hand as well as son of my sorrow for the name Bononi that his mother gave him I hope this brings some insight God loves everyone of y'all remember to seek him
edit on 20-8-2018 by Michael813 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on 20-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Satan is the Sinister arm. Christ is the Rectus.

God is not symmetric.

The light spiraling into the core is Dextro, the light reflecting from the core is Levo.. It doesn't reverse it's path, it is not the same light, but ripples of the past, the attempted digital reconstruction of Christ, squaring of the analogue round.

At death most follow Sinister, as self centered perception shows a right handed spiral, from the wrong viewpoint ,where your soul does not belong, as if a reflection, an inversion and opposite of the Source was an origin point rather than an anchor point to harness the source into something less than omnipresent.

edit on 21-8-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Lucifer is the light bearer, Jesus is the light. The demonization of Lucifer is a demonization of the light and of what is TRUE. We as a species have rebelled against nature so we have drifted to the left hand whereas we should be more toward the right and peace. So I guess it is we as a species that sit on the left, though not every individual is this way.

Compared to: Isaiah 14 12 How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!Text

Compare that with the text as set forth in the Eth Cepher:

Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 14:12
How are you fallen from heaven, O Heylel, son of the howling morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

Let’s take a look at the Hebrew, shall we?

14:12 (איך) Eyk (נפלת) naphaloth (משׁמים) ma’shamayim (הילל) heylel (בן) ben (שׁחר) shachar (נגדעת) na’gadaoth (לארץ) l’eretz (חולשׁ) cholash (על) al (גוים) goyim.

Rather than get into the grit of the Hebrew, let’s take a look specifically at the word (הילל) heylel which was the word interpreted by Eusebius as Lucifer (followed 1599 GNV, 1611 KJV, NKJV, DRA, WYC) day-star (followed by ASB, ESV, ISV, Message) or morning star (followed by AMP, CEB, CJB, NASB, NIV).

Only the Orthodox Jewish Bible and the Eth Cepher set forth the name Heylel (Heilel OJB).

It is worth noting that the word (הילל) heylel (Strong’s H1966) appears only once in Scripture, and as a result, we see a construct which is assumed to arise from the root (הָלַל) halal, (Strong’s H1984) meaning to shine, which of course then lends to the conclusion that the word heylel should be described as the shining one, which then becomes the morning star, or the day star. But the word for star in the Hebrew is (כּוֹכָב) kokav (Strong’s H3556).

However, the use of the letter heh (ה) is often a prefix, meaning the. If this is the case in the use of the word (הילל) heylel, this creates the word h’yalael (spelled הילל). This gives us the word the yalal (יָלַל), (Strong’s H3213) meaning the howling.

Therefore, the passage would read: How are you fallen from heaven, the howling son of morning! how are you cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!

While we could have said that, we elected to use both meanings of the word, giving us the verse as it appears in the Eth Cepher.

"Heylel, son of the howling morning!"

Unquote

Source www.cepher.net...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join