It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class A EVP Crystal Clear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
its been awhile since i captured a crystal clear EVP.

soundcloud.com...

Recorded at 4:51:13 am in the morning.

I would love to know why Spirits try and harass you when you're sleeping. I've known I've been a tossing and turner for years and im starting to understand why now. Spirits will try to make contact with you during your dreams. Very clearly a male voice. I place my iphone on the charger every night and thats when I also start recording my sleep. So whatever is trying to communicate with me is right next to my bed. I also hear on occasion that my religious beads will occasionally start swinging so i dont know if thats something i should take note of.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I listened to it three times, and there's nothing remotely "crystal clear" about it. I don't hear anything resembling a voice.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
That is when your mind is most maliable. Will give this a listen when I get a chance just don't have time at the moment.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I listened to it three times, and there's nothing remotely "crystal clear" about it. I don't hear anything resembling a voice.

At 5 seconds is where its at. The db levels on Wavepad are off the charts.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Still not hearing it. I hear you or your recording device moving around, or snoring, or breathing, or grunting, or something, but no voice. Certainly not one that's "crystal clear".

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Still not hearing it. I hear you or your recording device moving around, or snoring, or breathing, or grunting, or something, but no voice. Certainly not one that's "crystal clear".

I am moving around heavily in this clip. The "Grunting" is the evp. I believe its saying "Get up". There are 2 distinct waveforms indicating speech if you download the audio sound bit and look at it on a audio program.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I couldn't hear anything other than moving around etc.

Might use my earphones for a different view but will have to be tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't hear anything...if it was a non-repeating phantasm, or a class-5 free roaming vapor, it would be obvious.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

i captured a crystal clear EVP.

How about showing us that "crystal clear EVP"?

As all you showed was you grunting!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It is difficult to hear or understand anything with so much confusion banging around within the mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

i captured a crystal clear EVP.

How about showing us that "crystal clear EVP"?

As all you showed was you grunting!

Here's a isolated shortened version only 2 seconds long

soundcloud.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I don't hear anything but movement...I don't even hear a grunt in that two second clip. Just sounds like something being bumped or dropped. Definitely not an EVP at all. If you get an EVP, it will be unmistakable. This is just background noise, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hey , ghosts grunt and shuffle too.
it could be a class A evp of an obnoxious ghost.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
What we have is a difference in terminology. When the OP states

Class A EVP Crystal Clear

What that means in plain english is:-

"A noise I made whilst sleeping"!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In the very beginning, I hear what sounds to be "Richard, it's the green light..."
And at your mark it sounds like "get help."

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please don't drive yourself crazy with this stuff. I honestly think you should just stop trying. What difference does it make? If they are there, then they are. If they aren't, then they aren't. Nothing you can do about it either way.

Give yourself a break.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I hear it, plain as day. As far as EVP's go, it's relatively clear.

You don't need to even see the spectrum, you can hear it come over top of the ambient layer no problem. Class A for sure.

Kinda creepy lol.

S&F

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm curious, how can you tell what is an EVP under these circumstances? You move, grunt, breath, etc. Most of us talk and mutter in our sleep as well. Not being able to rule that out, I wouldn't think there is any strong evidence of anything recorded while you sleep being any more than that

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm curious, how can you tell what is an EVP under these circumstances? You move, grunt, breath, etc. Most of us talk and mutter in our sleep as well. Not being able to rule that out, I wouldn't think there is any strong evidence of anything recorded while you sleep being any more than that

Well for starters I have recorded well over 100 hours of sleep. I have been recording now for about 5 months. A normal night of sound bits is 20-50 all with various lengths of time. Trust me I know the sounds that I make when I am sleeping. And Grunting is not one of them. If anything my sleep sounds are very easily identified. I make little hu? sounds almost like I am responding to something in my sleep but since I am sleeping I dont respond to it. The EVPs I get are usually sleep related as well. Common EVPs I get are Get up, Wake up, and We need help. I have also received names of former family members that have died as well as family members that I have never met. Including last names.

If I think a clip is questionable I will discard it. The clip that I showed you guys I actually stopped moving around in Bed for about 3 nanoseconds as the waveform goes flatline then the voice comes through.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it class A, as it's not clear enough (listen again but have in mind it's saying "me knob"), but it's quite loud and easily recognizable as an EVP voice. It's funny how once you get used to the way EVP voices sound, they stand out like a sore thumb.
Some people struggle to follow conversation when in a noisy room (such as a club or party), and I feel EVP often requires even greater skill at separating voices from the background noise.

top topics

join