It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Money - The Trans-Pacific Partnership Payoff

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All through the 2016 election campaign we have heard a lot about the Trans Pacific Partnership trade agreement.

The whole thing was shrouded in mystery and secrecy during the negotiations.

The two mainstream candidates (Hillary and Trump) have expressed concerns and Trump seems to be against the TPP and Hillary was all for it some years back and has since claimed to be against most of the TPP.

Well here we have a breakdown of donors (Clinton Foundation, Hillary paid speeches, etc.) and how they may actually be in favor of the TPP.

Many of the donors have actively lobbied in favor of the TPP.

So why should we believe a Candidate's verbal rhetoric?

The article focuses on Clinton. I wonder if Trump is getting money from the same "donors"?

Perhaps some of the companies and organizations have made donations to the Clinton Campaign as well?

Must Read: FOLLOW THE MONEY, THE TRANS-PACIFIC PARTNERSHIP PAYOFF

“Hillary Clinton Only Believes In Protecting One Thing: Her Donors. Of The 262 Companies That Lobbied For The Passage Of TPP, 82 Or Nearly 1 In 3 Donated Between $21 And $67 Million To The Clinton Foundation. Nine Companies That Lobbied For The Passage Of TPP Paid Hillary Clinton $2.7 Million For Paid Speeches. Of The 12 Signatory Countries That Are Parties To TPP, 3 Gave Between $6 And $15 Million To The Clinton Foundation. At Least 4 Lobbyists Who Are Actively Lobbying For TPP Passage Have Raised More Than $800,000 For Her Campaign.” – Donald J. Trump

Of The 262 Companies That Lobbied Feds On TPP, 82 Gave To Clinton Foundation:

The Combined Giving Of These Companies Was Between $21,382,082-$67,615,000.

Three Of The Twelve Signatories Of TPP Contributed Between $6,001,003–$15,005,000 To The Clinton Foundation:

Australia, Brunei, And Canada, Three Of The Twelve Signatories To TPP, Contributed Between $6,001,003-$15,005,000 To The Clinton Foundation.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even her supporters know she will pass it at first opportunity. We are toast.

Remember, it is the GOLD STANDARD of deals.. (from her own mouth)

www.snopes.com...
edit on 1-10-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Believe me if tRump was elected he would learn to like it fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just like Barry said back in '08.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If TTP is Passed , it will be Another Nail in the Coffin of the American Working Man . Enough of this Chit Washington , the PEOPLE who make this Country Work Will Not Take it Anymore !

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What trade?

Overseas shipping is ZERO for last five months...largest company in bankruptcy...million of tons of holiday season items rotting on the high seas.

Thanks Obama and Hilliary for my children not getting toys this year...nor ever again.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I hope you get paid by the thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

xuenchen is a Wise Person . Nuff Said Pally..............

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I hope you get paid by the thread.

Remember what Arch used to say to Edith?
" Stifle Dingbat"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Former United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan Paul Craig Roberts said, in a video of his i watched, every member of the US congress who voted for the legislation had a $136 million donation paid into their re-election campaign fund.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Former United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan Paul Craig Roberts said, in a video of his i watched, every member of the US congress who voted for the legislation had a $136 million donation paid into their re-election campaign fund.

That's Kool.

Big money.

I wonder who voted which way?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
tpp like ttip both massively favour america, its obvious why politicians, multinationals and the rich would want it, unless you personally do lots of business with china or, have no interest in buying into european markets the average american wont be affected.

the only reason trump dosent like it is because its a bit long, which says more about his tiny mind,

it’s 5,600 pages long, so complex that nobody’s read it.

top topics

join