It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alleged Hack, Scary if True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

RT came out with Assange said his next dump will have enough to indict Clinton! CTR will go nuclear if there is any truth to it.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Two tests were referenced

ATMS Abbreviated Mental Test It is stated her score was 3

A score of 7-8 or less suggests cognitive impairment at the time of testing, although further and more formal tests are necessary to confirm a diagnosis of dementia, delirium or other causes of cognitive impairment.

wiki

MMSE for Mini Mental State Exam where her score was stated as 22

Any score greater than or equal to 24 points (out of 30) indicates a normal cognition. Below this, scores can indicate severe (≤9 points), moderate (10–18 points) or mild (19–23 points) cognitive impairment.[21] The raw score may also need to be corrected for educational attainment and age.[22] That is, a maximal score of 30 points can never rule out dementia. Low to very low scores correlate closely with the presence of dementia, although other mental disorders can also lead to abnormal findings on MMSE testing. The presence of purely physical problems can also interfere with interpretation if not properly noted; for example, a patient may be physically unable to hear or read instructions properly, or may have a motor deficit that affects writing and drawing skills. The MMSE has been able to differentiate different types of dementias. Studies have found that patients with Alzheimer's disease score significantly lower on orientation to time and place, and recall compared to patients with dementia with Lewy bodies, vascular dementia and Parkinson's disease dementia.[23][24][25] However, systematic reviews of this test have shown no evidence to support this examination as a stand-alone one-time test for identifying high risk individuals who are likely to develop Alzheimer’s [26]

wiki

edit to add link
edit on 1-10-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I also noticed that when user cshaw signed on she said hello and then there was "Hi Liz". since no poster is named it is probably cshaw speaking to Liz. could be ekim.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think it is time that the top tier political parties get replaced by two different parties.

No more rep or dem. Time for a real change.

These two parties have become engulfed in self righteousness getting swayed by a fiat of greed.

Although this may not solve the intricacies of our systems, and it may only delay their progress in this machine, it may she'd some light on what we have become as a nation.

We are segregated but we do not see it. We know what has caused this but we fail to attract the truth.

We spend most of our lives believing something that continue to be pursued by truth.

The more we shut it out and conform the more we lose touch with some of the most basic principles.

I think if we had an election to choose which two parties become the fore front of American culture could better shape a more rational course of action.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

This is a thread drift but will say we need no parties. just independent candidates who give their views and let the people vote. Parties are the problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

In case anyone is wondering why I picked that address:

TAX INFO: www.taxpayerservicecenter.com...

455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
i.sli.mg...

(From Media Matter's 990)

(1) The American Independent
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(2) Franklin Education Form 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

(3) Bonner Group Inc.
455 Massachusetts Ave.NW, Suite 640
Washington DC, 20001
cos.va-vdacs.com...

(4) American Bridge 21st Century PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC, 20001, US
www.idealist.org...

(5) Correct the Record PAC
455 Massachusetts Avenue Suite 650, Washington, DC 20001
www.factdc.org...

(6) Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW • Sixth Floor • Washington, DC 20001
www.citizensforethics.org...

(7) DC Private Jet Charter Service
455 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest,
Washington, DC 20001
DC Private Jet Charter Service (potential Shell Company) SIC Codes:
Affiliated Persons: Donald Knutson

(8) Media Matters
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW NO 6th FL

source

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Not far to run for lunch.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Seems efink is Elliot Fink from CTR

thegoldwater.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anyone notice a lack of CTR in this thread?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

crickets

One interesting scenario would be if NSA snaked CTR

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't know how many folks are employed by CTR and what level of seniority is average (my guess was junior people mostly), but they'd all have to be highly paid and tied down with life threatening NDAs to keep they're mouths shut. My point - this is too good to be true...a PAC ain't no cloak & dagger operation, despite what they may tell themselves. $hitty yes, counter-intel no.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Jason88 because: Made curse sticky

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

thegoldwater.com...

Not saying that's not E Fink, but that picture was taken in the early 1980s. If that's him he'd be in his mid-70s / early-80s now.

ETA : I'm not linking to it but Google then go to LinkedIn, that's the guy and he's young: "El???t Fink correct the record"
edit on 5-10-2016 by Jason88 because: Google > LinkedIn

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So Hillary's online army vs Trumps online army?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Everyone should vote for Trump for the sake of our future as America.

That's an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Everyone should abstain!

If you really want to save America and probably the world vote someone who isn't Trump or Clinton. You are all fighting about the lesser of two evills. The vest scenario is that crazed supporters from either side take out both major candidates because either of those two in the White House will be the worst choice of president your country has ever thought it was making.

You're so blinded by your hate for the opposition candidate you don't realise the monster your purring first (that applies if your a Trumper or a Cluntonite.

If you're voting for Clinton or Hillary you're voting against common sense, said the scotsman...
edit on 5/10/16 by djz3ro because: I ha

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: liveandlearn

efink is backwards for knife, just dropping this.

ekim is Mike, I'm just getting my morning coffee and will go read the transcript. I'm kinda expecting all the handles to be backwards words and names...
edit on 5/10/16 by djz3ro because: a Hikaru drone flew past and I lost concentration....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

originally posted by: burntheships

thegoldwater.com...

Not saying that's not E Fink, but that picture was taken in the early 1980s. If that's him he'd be in his mid-70s / early-80s now.

ETA : I'm not linking to it but Google then go to LinkedIn, that's the guy and he's young: "El???t Fink correct the record"

Also in Linkedin is an "Elizabeth Price" from Correct the Record. Is that Liz?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join