It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS!! Is it our time to REVOLT? If so... HOW?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
ATS what do you think about this joke of an election? How far is this going to go before people make a stand?

If you won't take a stand for your freedom what will you stand for?

What is stopping us from making the change we so desperately need in our Government?

Is it our fear of being imprisoned?

Do we need a Government to rule us?

There are choices in life and you have to decide which is best for you and yours however it's coming whether we want it or not. American's are either going to peacefully revolt or will revolt with force such as riots from one end of the country to the other. It's inevitable~

Terrorists have been labeled such because they are fighting for freedom from the injustice!!! How many men, women and children has the US government ( the real terrorists) killed all in the name of freedom when in fact they were killing innocents over oil and or trade?

The real terrorist threat comes from the elite who own private banks. Ending the FED will not happen unless we force it. Slavery will continue until we force it out forever. We were born free and should remain free.

Since Kennedy ( or before) voting is useless! Lets be real and honest with our self. Why is anyone voting when you know deep down there isn't a candidate for the people?? Even if no one voted the House of Representatives would choose. How do we know we even have a vote? I think if we truly had a vote in the matter they would act as if we did and fraudulently place the one in power who has bought them out with the highest amount of money.

Dumb nor dumber will NOT change the course this country is going. There has been a plan in place for over a hundred years. There is a club at the top of the oil, I mean food chain, and we aint in it.

The media are bought and paid for... we are all bought and paid for.. and it is time to venture back to our natural law of being free.

We have become so complacent and are scared because of all that we have invested into the system of corporate greed.

I won't forget about 9/11 and neither should you. Don't forget it was an inside job and if anyone denies this you are denying the truth to yourself. That's on you.

Where and how does it end and become what we know is natural way to live?

How do we come to a point in our timeline as humans to peacefully revolt without an outside country invading us?

How do we (as President Kennedy put it) revolt with wisdom, care, and success?

I appreciate your time and thoughts to this matter are appreciated. I want to leave this thread with a couple of videos I feel are powerful and encourage you all to watch these below. Don't ignore the facts just because they aren't pretty. We have to face them and do something if not we are going to a place of no return.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's America, vote with your gun, isn't that what they are for...A well regulated militia to take back the power to the people, and put down that corrupt government...

It's and option, question is.. dare you...It's either that or 4 years of madness
edit on 1-10-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm already revolting!

People tell me so all the time!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

How many men, women and children has the US government ( the real terrorists) killed all in the name of freedom when in fact they were killing innocents over oil and or trade?

Millions...

Why is anyone voting when you know deep down there isn't a candidate for the people??

I don't vote, can't blame this mess on me.

Where and how does it end and become what we know is natural way to live?

Quit your job, sell your belongings and come live under a bridge with me.

How do we come to a point in our timeline as humans to peacefully revolt without an outside country invading us?

It won't 'end' for the majority. Empires like Rome and Nazi Germany have complete control over their populaces, so much so that any rebellion is seen by everyone as a threat to be put down.

How do we (as President Kennedy put it) revolt with wisdom, care, and success?

The rebellion he spoke of was the Hippy movement which grew to encompass the most americans ever to protest the Vietnam war and violation of Civil Rights.

That happening today? Good luck, its squashed before it even begins nowadays. Hammered by the proponents of law and order and war on terror false fronts. You can only be the change you want to see, stop supporting the status quo, stop playing along, to get along.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you want to revolt, you have to go through me. I will resist you as much as I can. Generally speaking, the Left in this country does not have the firepower to revolt; the right does. So bring it on.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
It's America, vote with your gun, isn't that what they are for...A well regulated militia to take back the power to the people, and put down that corrupt government...

It's and option, question is.. dare you...It's either that or 4 years of madness

Just remember in this day and age, if you do take up arms against the government you will be labeled terrorists. Syria?

Don't expect the army to take your side, they still want to be paid. The propaganda against you will be massive.

Good luck fighting a war against your own governments military.

Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Won't corruption just find its way into any system?

Unavoidable.

As in nature, biggest bully wins. The meek inherit the workload.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I would say our military is used to overthrowing governments and killing people in foreign lands but not so sure they would take arms against the citizens they pledge to protect.

Why can we not over throw and create a new government, albeit small, within the means which protects the people instead of the interests of a small percentage of elites?

There has to be a way.

I'm looking for solutions.

People are always looking for a higher power or a president or someone other than them self to create the change that is needed.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Won't corruption just find its way into any system?

Unavoidable.

As in nature, biggest bully wins. The meek inherit the workload.

You may be right but freedom is THE natural state of man. Nothing less.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
Is it our fear of being imprisoned?

Do we need a Government to rule us?

Well, if you dislike the government, being imprisoned is gonna be hell on earth for you given you are basically going into the belly of the beast.

We revolt through votes. every 2 to 4 years we overturn governments we as a collective decide isn't for us.

Now, since no single person decides who rules, we go with consensus..the issue then isn't who is being elected. if its mickey mouse v satan, that isn't their fault, it is the fault of the common voter thinking they are somehow the best bet. What you are asking then is why are we the ever so enlightened influencing your neighbors to stop voting for jackasses and propping up nonsense.

That...is a different matter entirely, but consider it..lets say you ran a violent revolution in the country and won..then what? do you become dictator or do you..hold an election...and get the exact same result.

The problem isn't the politicians, or the governmental system..its low information. This is more a issue with media than anything else.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Mamaj. Kennedy said that over fifty years ago. 50 years. That revolution, the peaceful revolution he spoke of . "We can affect it's charactor, not it's inevitability"

Sadly he was assassinated and the hawks took over. the revolution that he was talking about has been on us for decades and turned over to the international corporations. It is now THEIR revolution as you point out when you say 'We have become so complacent and are scared because of all that we have invested into the system of corporate greed. '

What we will have here soon will not be revolution. It will only be chaos.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I really do feel your frustration over this election, but let me go out on a limb here and say that maybe, just maybe, a revolt isn't even necessary.

I say that because from what I'm seeing happening in my corner of the US, and from what I read about other parts of the country, it appears to me that the whole thing is simply falling apart.

My corner of the US, deep SW Texas, is coming more to resemble Mexico than either Texas or the US. I don't care and I'm not complaining, I'm just reporting what I'm seeing. As this corner of the country comes to more resemble Mexico, there are weird, interesting and subtle changes happening. For one thing, many laws are just ignored; regulations are ignored; old traditions have been cast aside. Even local elections are becoming a joke and local government ignores State, much less Federal dictates. Hardly a month goes by that the nearest city of 19,000 people isn't fined for this or that violation. The local tax authorities are in complete disaray and local infrastructure gets "fixed" or ignored depending on who's palms have been greased.

Compare my observation to what's happening in places like San Diego. In Florida for example, they long ago instituted a bi-lingual Spanish/English requirement to get a job in Miami Dade County government. There are entire neighborhoods and sections of Los Angeles the cops can't go into; those areas are under gang control. In San Diego, there are reports that the Iranian backed Hezbollah Terrorist organization is working hand in hand with the Mexican Drug cartels to ship people, drugs and weapons into the US.

As a further example, think about this. Several states have legalized recreational and medicinal marijuana use. By State law, they've decriminalized Marijuana. THE FEDS HAVEN'T! But the Feds have basically ceded their authority and have chosen to not enforce their laws.

To the extent that these Federal elections get more pointless and bizarre, the Federal Government becomes ever less relevant. Think about it this way. The US Gov't has all but ceded exercise of sovereign control of the nations borders. And as it continues that practice, the reach of its sovereign control backs up further and further; its ceded sovereign control of drug laws in California, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. 9 more states have marijuana legalization initiatives on their November election ballots. And then, there's Texas and Oklahoma. Hardly a month goes by that Texas and Oklahoma don't sue the Federal Gov't to enjoin it from enforcing some new regulation or dictate from POTUS.

Maybe its the case that from what I'm seeing, the revolt has already started. When the Feds call........no one answers the phone!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

At first glance I might agree. But I do not think this is so. Long ago a person was not free to act beyond the parameters of the tribe as established over long periods of time and based on how well that particular tribe survived. And that tribe was not dedicated to freedom but rather to one goal, survival. Extrapolate this up to today and for me it is the same meme. Survive.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We revolt through votes. every 2 to 4 years we overturn governments we as a collective decide isn't for us.

Do we really?

How's that working out for us?

/end of sarcasm

Like I said in the OP voting is useless.

Again, looking for a real solution to the serious matters at hand. Our future as a species depends on it.

The corporation of America petroleum, I mean patrolling, the world has to stop.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Burn it all down burn them all Mhahahahaha
(don't really I think you will all get killed).

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

At first glance I might agree. But I do not think this is so. Long ago a person was not free to act beyond the parameters of the tribe as established over long periods of time and based on how well that particular tribe survived. And that tribe was not dedicated to freedom but rather to one goal, survival. Extrapolate this up to today and for me it is the same meme. Survive.

I read and understand what you are saying. I understand their main goal wasn't freedom but survival and we all know how it worked out for them. Doesn't mean survival and freedom can't be won, they just didn't have neither. Although many survived the holocaust... many more did not. The ones living tell the stories.

It's up to us TODAY in present day to decide how to promote freedom and get out from under slavery to a system that is eating us alive like a cancer.

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom". Einstein

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Only people with nothing to lose will revolt. As long as the average american has their burgers, smart phone, TV and twerking, nobody will care. They can live in North Korea and would be happy if they still had their creature comforts. Seriously.
Only once your children are in direct danger, you have no home or food and the elite is taking the p*ss, that's when people get angry.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Will it be televised

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You go first.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Only people with nothing to lose will revolt. As long as the average american has their burgers, smart phone, TV and twerking, nobody will care. They can live in North Korea and would be happy if they still had their creature comforts. Seriously.
Only once your children are in direct danger, you have no home or food and the elite is taking the p*ss, that's when people get angry.

Which is ironic. Because when people in literal ghettos w/no reliable food supply, crappy housing, and no investments in the system finally erupt in anger at the system's injustices, the rest of America calls them savages and praises police for cracking down on them.

So forgive me for doubting that people here really want this "revolt" as much as they claim they do. Otherwise, they'd be trying to help the protesters and demographics who are already at the tipping point.

Oh & you forgot prescription drugs and alcohol. People in this society absolutely need both of those. So if there ever was this mythical desired revolt, TPTB would just have to stop the supply of prescription drugs & alcohol (along with the things you mentioned). Then I'd assume the vast majority of the "revolutionaries" would end their outburst fairly quickly.

You also forgot that most American adults are invested in the system, be it through Social Security, Medicare, leases/mortgages/land deeds/car notes, investments, 401K's, insurance policies, etc. So if TPTB really wanted to stop any revolution in its tracks, they could just threaten to freeze any accounts/assets in each revolutionary's name. Plus, there are so many wedge issues in America that it would be easy to deflect one demographic to fight another. We can't unite long enough to get anything of substance done, anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join