It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Formadine Rift - A real conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I'm probably being way too simplistic but when I saw the message :
The message is thus.

OTSEAFOTSEAF

I saw 'Feast o Feast o ' (i.e. read it backwards) not sure if that would relate to anything previously you've encountered in the game ?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: slidingdoor

Hi and thanks.

Pretty much everyone relatest this message to the EAFOTS star system near the rift. It's also the key to the encrypted message about the three constellations (Casseopeia, Perseus and Camelodarpalis ).

I am 1500ly from the Heart nebula now, so hope to be there today. (As long as there aren't huge dead areas of stars I can't refuel from).

Once I've looked around there I will check out the location of Casseopeia A and search for a spot to cross the rift. (Tricky ask, because I can only jump 30ly at a time in my ship, but according to the story, it was first done in a ship that only had a 27ly range).

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

This has been decoded by some clever chaps from a number of radio sources throughout the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ooh, looks like it's nearly solved. A mega ship has ben found complete with data cells pointing towards something even bigger back in the core.

I'm still out in the black, on my way back from Sagittarius A at the Galactic centre.
There's a big hoo hah planned for the 29th of April when Cmdr Salome will reveal herself (ooh er) and I plan to be back in the bubble to lend my puny firepower to that of the group supporting her.
Anyway, if any of you were interested in this little mystery, here's a vid.

www.drewwagar.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join