It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Illuminati good or evil

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

illuminati.am...

The Illuminati serves as captain of the planet that carries the human species through this universe.

Captain ?

We are residents of this planet who have stood up from the chaos of the raft and taken the helm simply because no one else is able or willing or skilled enough

there are many who are skilled and willing

This group is an outreach experiment A department of the larger organisation

larger organisation ?

Maybe the Illuminati could help these projects out ?
if truly benevolent

vallalarmissiondotorg.wordpress.com...

www.vallalarorphanage.org.my...

you never know they just might find out
the origin of their fancy eye symbol

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Captain ?

Yes? Metaphoricalyl speaking within the allegorical context of "The Raft"

there are many who are skilled and willing

I am sure there are
The Illuminati actively seeks such one's

Maybe the Illuminati could help these projects out ? if truly benevolent

"Though many believe that the Illuminati wields godlike control over every aspect of this planet and can dictate societal changes on a whim, the reality is far more intricate"

illuminati.am...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: InachMarbank

Light is light, flesh is flesh

Feel free to make what ever point/s you are trying to get at

I'm trying to test if this metaphor rings true...
dust is like blood is like atom
light is like flesh is like photon

Coupla links...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"A study published in the Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology in 1993, titled, "Artificial sunlight irradiation induces ultraweak photon emission in human skin fibroblasts," discovered that when light from an artificial sunlight source was applied to fibroblasts from either normal subjects or with the condition xeroderma pigmentosum, characterized by deficient DNA repair mechanisms, it induced far higher emissions of ultraweak photons (10-20 times) in the xeroderma pigmentosum group. The researchers concluded from this experiment that "These data suggest that xeroderma pigmentosum cells tend to lose the capacity of efficient storage of ultraweak photons, indicating the existence of an efficient intracellular photon trapping system within human cells."

www.greenmedinfo.com...

"Abstract
Monitoring of spontaneous and luminophore amplified photon emission (PE) from non-diluted human blood under resting conditions and artificially induced immune reaction revealed that blood is a continuous source of biophotons indicating that it persists in electronically excited state. This state is pumped through generation of electron excitation produced in reactive oxygen species (ROS) reactions. Excited state of blood and of neutrophil suspensions (primary sources of ROS in blood) is an oscillatory one suggesting of interaction between individual sources of electron excitation. Excited state of blood is extremely sensitive to the tiniest fluctuations of external photonic fields but resistant to temperature variations as reflected in hysteresis of PE in response to temperature variations."

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Though the Illuminati’s joint power and technological developments far outweigh those held by any single leader, our organization is still bound by the physical laws of this universe.

Maybe the Illuminati could help these projects out ? if truly benevolent

seeing as you've made yourself captain with

joint power and technological developments far outweigh those held by any single leader

helping two projects doesn't

dictate societal changes

put your

joint power and technological developments

where your mouth is

edit on 5-10-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
I had a look at your Traveling Templar Blog/Site
I was looking for anything you have studied/written regarding The Bavarian Illuminati/Adam Weishaupt

Could not find any ... Unless you can direct me to where I may find such

I'm working on a few, but they are slow coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You are using the quote option in a muddled way

Are you a representative of the Vallalar organisation/fund raiser
If so ATS is not aplace for asking for donations

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Thanks for replying

I look forward to reading your writings in the future

Do you know ... Are there any more of Adam Weishaupts writings available?
All I found is this site so far

michelduchaine.com... 09/12/writings-and-correspondence-of-adam-weishaupt-and-the-bavarian-illuminati/

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No not asking for donations
would just like to see www.Illuminati.am
put action behind the talk

i haven't had time to fully search your groups site
I'm sure there are organisations you help

i look forward to finding out about them

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Neither--But are unequally self serving and what I mean by that is they have the attitude they got theirs screw everyone else mentality.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Sorry I can not help
I am not a scientist

But now you explain yourself it is a very interesting idea/metaphor

I'm trying to test if this metaphor rings true... dust is like blood is like atom light is like flesh is like photon

I guess we are all stardust in a sense,
As a poet and painter I often depict the soul as a body of light

Perhaps you could put together a thread about your ideas
I am sure you would get some interesting feedback from the scientists and spiritual folks here on ATS

Thanks for your link also
I will it give a read

edit on 5-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The site is an outreach programme a department of the Illumunati
As such it is limited in the information it is allowed to give out to the public
Such things would be decided by the inner council
Entry into the inner council is by invitation only

I am not an author or responsible for the site
Merely a Citizen member

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Yes the Illuminati have great insight into the Human Mind

As far as self serving is concerned ... that statement is misleading
Their main tenent being the welfare of the Human Race as a whole

Very much the same as Adam Weishaupt spoke of
« And what is this general object? The happiness of the human race...."

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Peace and love ! Artistpoet , your p.r. work for the illuminatiam corporation is smashing ! The first testament of the illusionati is just an extension of the protocols of the unlearned elders of zion ! The material , physical realm has been under the figurative boot of the money changers in the figurative pharisee world mental disorders of the most criminally insane kind for thousands of years ! Thanks to the internet , any loving spiritual being can become illuminated and stop the wheel of reincarnation! Unloving souls cannot become illuminated , until they repent and turn to love and truth ! Confirmation is far more profitable than conformity and no materialist can deceive my mind ! Peace and love from the mystical metal hippie

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: billyess3030

A bug is only annoying in your world, not in it's world. Humans are not bugs and if they are out of control it is and always has been the duty of those who know better to teach and lead those out of ignorance - otherwise it is nothing but a case of piss poor management on the part of those like to call themselves enlightened. The "enlightened" have lost their way too. The only way to become better humans is to become less human in that we do not let those base desires of greed, power, envy, etc. rule us otherwise we are nothing but slaves ourselves. Apparently TPTB do not have a good handle on anything and never have. Why hoard riches when they fall through hands of dust in the end?

If you took that dirty child at birth and put it into the right environment it would never have been a problem. Bad. Management.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Communication is a correlation process - a physical process happening between two brain-minds.

If we have a similar developmental history, were likely to easily 'correlate', and so, entertain one another.

This is why you need to be attuned to whether or not the Other is able to recognize what your arguing. If there views are egregious and they find the need to attack you every three or four sentences than they don't possess the neurological maturity to understand what is happening.

In short, recursive awareness, or awareness of your awareness - this is a neurologically mediated skill centered to the orbito-frontal cortex (brain behind your eyes), the cingulate cortex, and the dorsal-lateral cortex. These areas have been deeply studied and the correlations are well-established as fact in neuroscience.

Because the brain-mind moves or changes in accordance with what we think, feel and do, the only way to change what you do is peel back towards the larger systemic factors - relationships with others? Socioeconomic affordances? You could, of course, as many people like to do, pretend to yourself that change can happen without changing the context to, and then learn from experience that change requires a complete ecological overhaul - because indeed, what you are as a Human being is an ecological property of self-other configurations "contained" by your mind-brain.

Nothing to me is cheaper than a deprecating attitude towards science. Science is all that Humans really have to figure out what is and isn't true.

But what if, as Voltaire once put it, you don't want to know the truth? That's insane, right? And yet, people play games within their heads like this all the time. They pretend, or simply do to themselves what they reflexively do to others, that other people can't discern motivation simply be inferring from their own embodied experience what motivated so and so to do what they did.

We live in a world where people mutually hide from one another, pretending that recursive knowledge isn't there when it is. Or should I even being using the word "pretend"? Maybe pretend is too much. "Confused", and having a general need to "feel good about themselves", compel the general menace of arrogance and pridefulness, which, of course, is a biodynamially grounded process, with "pridefulness" being a state of constraints (thoughts) that restrain mental awareness (experience of self) from negative knowledge (such as how foolish you look) to states singularly focused on strength and power.

The science of ecology and systems theory chops the Human being down to size: this idea of being able to transcend your own brain-mind and have a vantage point that isn't based on a mind-brain with a particular history is a fantasy which all the scientific evidence shows to be fantastical. A fantasy, in the sense of being contradicted by all the evidence from psychopathology, neurology, behavioral economics and experimental psychology. It is impossible - and yet how many "mystics" believe the 'spirits' who speak to them, speak from anywhere other than their own brain-minds experiential history? What makes them think they are different from other Humans, who are now shown to be brain-minds structured by an actual chemical-molecular history as an organism, structured electromagnetically by the enveloping matrix of its mother, and upon being born, continuously imprinted upon by its environment as "action and perception" structure it's coherency.

The frustrating truth is, consciousness is profoundly PHYSICALLY STRUCTURED, even as its essence - thought, etc, transcends the matter which structures it, it takes a profound knowledge of your own awareness, and so a studious habit of studying the dynamics of your own self-experience alone and with others, to get a hold on the subject matter.

I think self-knowledge is fundamental to the ontological transformation process. If you think "thought governs the universe", as it indeed may, it can only attain such metaphysical heights when the reflexive self-organization of humans is clear enough in its feeling content to provoke positive self-organization.

But in reality, self-knowledge is a process of 'self-scaffolding', whereby cognitive processes gain knowledge of feeling dynamics to better structure - or to relax i.e. to provide understanding - of why they feel this way or that way in this or that context.

Some people think spirituality can happen without moral development. It's insane.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Do you understand "The Protocols of Zion is a fraudulant ducument"?

In order to justify your claims
You need to provide evidence

I do not disagree that the world has been under the yoke of tyranny throughout history
Or that mutual respect/tollerance and caring is the door to a brighter future

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Personally when anything appears to go "wrong"
I look inwardly at my own thought process
Everything happens for a reason, reasons we do not always recognise

Blaming others for way we feel is fruitless
It is far more profitable to ask one's self the question "Why is that person saying what they do"

We can be physically attacked and mentally attacked
"Is there any truth in what another is saying or is it born of ignorance through indoctrination"

Self honesty is key

If I professed to be enlightened and knowlegable of all things ... I would be lieing to myself
As you say ... If we allow pride to rule us and build an ivory tower
To make us safe from others we are fools
And the world will conspire to undermine it's very foundations

However it is wise to protect ourselves from ignorance
One way to understand ignorance is to recognise our own
And challenge it ...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Peace and love ! The protocols of the unlearned elders of zion is a more detailed version of the rothschilds 25 point plan to dominate america and the world and both are extensions of the kabbalah and the babylonian talmud ! Artistpoet , the truth existed before lies ! None of us spiritual beings can change the truth because the truth is indestructible , the truth is immortal and the truth is eternal ! The truth remains when all questioning ends ! All of the protocols have come to pass trillion times over ! If you were enlightened artistpoet , you would not be defending evil ! The game of has been rigged for a very , very long time ! The quote from the protocols of the unlearned elders of zion is the goyim are so stupid ! All evil spiritual beings who seek power others minds are serving their animal unconsciousness and thus are goyim ! The protocols of the unlearned elders of zion is the blueprint for world domination over the loving by the unloving bullies belonging to masonic mental disorders of the 33rd degree , which is just a smoke screen for the money changers and their slaves who do their dirty work for them ! Artistpoet ,you are trying to keep loving souls in the world from gathering knowledge , so they can set themselves free from the pharisees mental world disorder because you are living in fear in your mind just like all the deceivers who fund the illusion of finance to fund the tyranny of force so all of you can keep the illusion of finance going ! The truth is out for the whole world to see ! I already transcended the world over 5 years ago and i am a real gnostic , a mystic a christ , which means the annointed one ! Any loving soul not unloving soul can become a christ , a son , not sun of love ( GOD) but it has to be earned ! I am very telepathic and psychic and i see all except black holes and my eyes are fully wide open ! No materialist can deceive my mind ! I have true power , which is love and truth ! The only power that materialsts have is the power to lie and deceive ! The illusionati are hoaxters with their masonic twin pillars of slave masonry occult rituals to make slaves and the fake celebrities ( slaves with special privlidges) death hoaxes and for example david bowie 69 = 15 - 6 - 33rd degree , cancer which is a sign of the zodiac L.O.L. ultimate profit for retirement ! Artistpoet , you killed the christ within you and you serve the animal unconsciousness ! That is a sad for you ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Again...
Do you understand "The Protocols of Zion is a fraudulant ducument"?
Created for Propaganda purposes ...

Please show me where in the authenticted writings of Adam Weishaupt or Illuminati.am
What you accuse them of is true

Otherwise what you are saying is a cobbled together lie

edit on 6-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been kicking around some weird circles for a while and met a couple of cats I'm pretty sure were "illuminati". Though I imagine that every time they hear "Illuminati" on television, they giggle quite a bit. I don't believe in the Illuminati as an actual organisation. There are a lot of organisations that we know about, and a lot more that we don't know about, and even more loose affiliations of individuals who favor each other in political and business dealings. And quite a few which transcend that line from secret society to initiatory religious cults whose membership includes the wealthiest of the wealthy elite of this planet, people who make Queen Liz look like Mama June before TV. The people you hear about are not the ones you need to look at. It's the people around the people you think you should look at who are the real players in this, the nameless and inconspicuous gentlemen watching calmly at press conferences and inaugurations who you would never notice unless you were looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join