It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton/Trump: Can it get any lower?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, at least the corporations who actually run things are serious and concerned with still making money... and so will guide us rationally despite whoever is propped up as the ostensive "leader" ...

Bah, the theatre of the absurd has crept from the fringe avant- garde into the mainstream... the irony ouroborous has cycled back into innocence ... follow the yummy smell of burnt flesh ... Jesus winked.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
I was pointing out that these topics were brought up by Hillary.

The birtther nonsense is a good example of Trump lying. remember when he claimed

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
Posted by CNN Political Producer Alexander Mooney Washington (CNN) –

Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."
"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.
Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Of course that turned out to be just another of trump's lies!

Trump should just ignore it and move on.

But he cannot....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This campaign for President is really going down in the dumper. Sadly, it's looking more and more like Hillary's declining health will be the deciding factor in voter's minds, come November 8th.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Doesent matter who wins, millions of Americans literally hate both their guts on either side

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath of the elections

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This campaign for President is really going down in the dumper. Sadly, it's looking more and more like Hillary's declining health will be the deciding factor in voter's minds, come November 8th.

I was hoping the mental health of the average American
voter was going to be a biggie too, CWM.. but if enough
people spend their coffee breaks on the caliber of streaming
sewage this media fodder has become.. I give up.

It's really become 31 flavors, because there aren't any more
channels of pron pudding one could handle without an aneurysm.
I'll take a double scoop of caramel spot hemorrhoid swirl in a
two-toned clone. Jesus on a 74 and a greasy do-rag we're done.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

What will be interesting is the balance of power after the election. If Hillary is President, but the House and Senate are controlled by Republicans, her health-related episodes and deterioration will be very embarrassing for America. Obama wasn't even 50 and played basketball regularly, yet he visibly aged.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I am in just disgusted owe.

This election cycle has made me thankfull for the buffons the UK has running it.....

They may be lying corrupt pricks but at least they are not Trump or Hillary. ....

The little lady and I are saving all our spare farthings for a
bird to Glasgow, and a pub crawl through the lichen.

For God's sake I wish we could raise a case with the Crown
for political asylum.. because sure as Corbyn's face fuzz
we got us a champ back here. "Blended Canadian?!" W.Davis

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Anything to avoid Trump's argument that Machado, whom was an alleged murder accomplice and someone who threatened the life of a judge, was given citizenship by the Clinton's and/or her campaign.

Yes, the choice could be a lot worse if anyone in this thread was nominated, because we tend to linger too long on the sordid details while dismissing the important ones.

And there is our enigma, to agonize over the multitude of
worthless diversions-- in order to somehow preserve the
one horrible fact. No voters matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join