It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Election Fraud Has Started-Found In Ohio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

“Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

OHIO FRAUD

Could this be an October surprise that finishes Clinton.

From the article

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by acommercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Found inside the boxs

This is a huge breaking story today.

If this is true and it goes mainstream Trump has all the ammo he needs to finish Hillary especially in the next debate, this time he can use "Crooked Hillary" with full justification.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This coming after Investigation launched after dead people are registered to vote in Harrisonburg.

No wonder the Democrats are against voter ID!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That's probably just the tip of the iceberg. On Drudge, there's a headline to the effect they're registering dead people in Virginia.

Hillary will be POTUS, by hook or by crook.
edit on 1-10-2016 by TonyS because: clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Apparently false.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I am not at all surprised that these pre-filled ballots exits, but I am delightfully surprised that they have been discovered early enough that maybe the election rigging can be averted this time around.

Will the mainstream media pick up on this? Please, please?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Hmmm ... or maybe it is false. Damn. I wanted to believe....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That photo is taken in 2015, in the UK...

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

edit on 1/10/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I live in Franklin County.
It would have been nice of them to give a location or the "commercial plumbers" name

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The article is from the Christian Times Newspaper who apparently think Jesus would be cool with using a photo from 2015 taken in England, editing out the words 'ballot box' from some of the containers, reversing it so it is harder to do an image look up, and then claiming that the ballots were rigged for the candidate they do not like.

Very Christian of them.

edit on 1-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why are these guys doing hoaxs, that is really stupid, I should have checked into it more, sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Apparently false.

Wow. They used a picture from England in 2005 and even altered it so it would be harder to find the original.

And they call themselves "Christan." More like they hang with the Father of Lies... (Came from a rag titled Christian Times Newspaper)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It took 2 seconds to find out this was a hoax. Why didn't you do anything to source this and find out if it's true???

You don't have 2 seconds to verify the truth but you apparently have plenty of time to spread lies and disinfo.

Pretty sad.

Christian Times Newspaper's report described the above-displayed photograph as showing "Randall Prince" with his discovery of pre-marked Clinton ballots, but this picture was actually taken in 2015 in Birmingham, England, and simply captures a man unloading a truck of ballot boxes at a polling station. It appears that CTN altered the photograph (removing "Ballot Box" from some of the boxes and reversing the image) in an apparent attempt to make it difficult to find the original picture:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Can't use Snopes mate, it gets instantly dismissed by people who believe stories like in the OP.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey this ATS, and it was a conspiracy headline, but you are right, before I post the next link I will "snope" it first.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What is the success rate of Snopes™? Does Snopes™ need some snopes-type work done? Is it still a 'Mom & Pop' type entity? I think most would agree that this erection season has exposed that the MainStreamMedia™ has an agenda?
Why wouldn't Snopes™?

I mention this because I can remember the times when the User would 'get' more FROM Google™ Now the user 'gives' more TO Google™ I won't even mention the info gathering seine which is farcebook™

Thumbnail: Who snopesed Snopes™???

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yet another hoax from the alt right, nice.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

That photo is taken in 2015, in the UK...

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

Agreed, here's the webpage and header, (better seen in file link.)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The Photoshop "Ballot Box" looks so Official.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

This is a huge breaking story today.

Where ?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

How dare Hillary try to steal the UK election!!!! for shame!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join