It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa! Women drags two deputies and her own mother as she flees a traffic stop!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is one of the many reasons why BLM has trouble gaining support for their cause. The impulse of too many blacks who want to flee or confront police when they're stopped for questioning.

I stumbled across this video and was blown away with how this women had no concern for her own mother's life just so she could flee the scene! She received 7 years for this stunt, which I feel she deserved. She also had a previous record

The judge was right on when he said...

everyone should be thankful that drivers "obeyed the law" and moved left or slowed down when they saw the squad cars on the shoulder of Interstate 43 near Loomis Road that day. "Otherwise, we might have had two dead deputies."

It's just unbelievable how some people lack thinking of the possible consequences of their actions. Now she has 7 years to sit in a jail cell to think about her actions. I wonder how her mother feels about her daughter's actions.

Check out the video...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
She used her kids as an excuse to avoid going to jail. I'm glad it didn't work. She should have thought about them before she pulled this stunt. I hope the kids will be with someone that loves them and takes care of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

while she did some serious stuff, it hardly warrants 7 years in jail...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

She was using her car as a weapon! These two police officers and her mother could have easily been killed. Just because they survived, doesn't make this women's actions less lethal. I'm sure the judge also took into account her previous incidents with the law.

edit on 1-10-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes, this was my city (Milwaukee). When she was in court getting sentenced this week, she was crying like a baby. When the sentence was read and she was being led off, her head was held high in defiance, no more (crocodile) tears.

Liars, liars (Black Lies Matter!)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh yes, it does. She could have killed someone. She had outstanding warrants, one was for theft and one for carrying a concealed weapon. This POS cares nothing about anyone else but her own **** self.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
This is one of the many reasons why BLM has trouble gaining support for their cause. The impulse of too many blacks who want to flee or confront police when they're stopped for questioning.

I stumbled across this video and was blown away with how this women had no concern for her own mother's life just so she could flee the scene! She received 7 years for this stunt, which I feel she deserved. She also had a previous record

The judge was right on when he said...

everyone should be thankful that drivers "obeyed the law" and moved left or slowed down when they saw the squad cars on the shoulder of Interstate 43 near Loomis Road that day. "Otherwise, we might have had two dead deputies."

It's just unbelievable how some people lack thinking of the possible consequences of their actions. Now she has 7 years to sit in a jail cell to think about her actions. I wonder how her mother feels about her daughter's actions.

Check out the video...

Well...she got what she deserved. Seems from the story her mom should have gotten a slap too for lying to police....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

she probably won't do the whole seven any way.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

She had warrants out for her arrest. Retail theft and concealed weapons possession.

She lied and gave her cousins name. But since the cousin had a suspended license and the mother didn't have a license they were going to tow the car.

After removing items from the car she jumped back in the car and took off. She hurt two officers. Damaged the squad car as well. Eluding the police....

The list there is pretty long.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Really? She had 2 outstanding warrants for shoplifting and carrying a concealed weapon. She was driving on a suspended license and nearly killed 3 people including her own mother! You might be right - 7 years in jail may not be warranted, more like 20 years would be appropriate.

I love how the lawyer talks up her families good reputation in the community. The mother who refused to identify her own daughter as the driver? The father of 2 of her kids currently in prison for attempted murder? If that's a good reputation she must live in one hell hole of a community.

sadly, no amount of time in prison will reform this woman. I know the type who refuse to obey the law and believe they are always justified regardless of what they do. To make matters worse their family and friends will nearly always try to cover for them. This is why crime is still so high in Black communities, they won't assist police in identifying suspects. You reap what you sow.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't agree, she could have caused severe hurt on the three people, even death. Just my opinion.a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I'm all for her getting 7 years in jail, I think she deserves it. But the fact that you associate this woman with Black Lives Matter is inexcusable to me! She was NOT affiliated with BLM.

It would be as if I showed a video of a man raping a woman and talked about the "impulses" of too many men to gain power over women... Give me a BREAK! This woman has NOTHING to do with BLM.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It must be a blue moon but I find myself agreeing with your assessment.

Not sure where BLM figures in the discussion. There may be more to the story, IDK.

I think 7 years for almost killing three people (including her own mother) is pretty fair.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I related it to the BLM movement because many of the shootings are a result of some blacks wanting to flee or they're refusing to submit to a police officer's commands. This women did the exact same thing. In fact she's lucky she knocked both these deputies down, because most likely her car would have been fired upon!

Granted not all police shootings are justified, and I've clearly been outraged about some of the shootings in some of my posts here on ATS. However, the BLM movement doesn't get all the facts before claiming these victims were innocent and not resisting arrest. Many of them have prior arrest records and they should know better than to resist an officers commands!

The recent shooting of the guy that pulled out a vapor cigarette from his pocket and pointing it at the police is just another example. The guy was walking toward the police and yelling at them. Considering what the police are up against in many gang infested neighborhoods, sometimes waiting a few seconds could cost them their lives! The last thing anyone should be doing is reaching or pointing an object at the police.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You're right. Attempted murder. Should be longer.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Lol I love how the cop tried to tee off on the side of her head as she was pulling away. I think he is lucky he didn't connect and get his arm all wrecked when he left.

new topics

join