It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Satan's deep secret" referenced in Revelation?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Satan's secret is more than 2000 years ago, he was soundly beaten, on his own turf. Since then, the only power he has left is to be found in the hearts and minds of men.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Satan's secret is more than 2000 years ago, he was soundly beaten, on his own turf. Since then, the only power he has left is to be found in the hearts and minds of men.

Satan is not beaten if his will is still within the mind of Man today.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
a reply to: JimNasium

No. The true congregation unites.

You are only mislead as to what it is.,

A witness with no windows? Better do some of Your own research and not just listen to the guy passing the hat says..
The last time I had the charlatans come to My house, un-invited, and hand Me a comic book type 'manifesto' and tell Me that I'd have to join to be in "one of the 144,000 different groups..." It went to '144,000 "groups" ONLY after the numbers of that 'sect™' grew larger than 144,000 members That in itself is alarming..

So when it is time for "You" absolutely go if that is what Your heart tells You, but have ZERO fear that i'd be nudging in there, You can have My spot to squeeze in somewhere in that 144,000 GROUPS.. What a crock!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
Correct Satan is a collective intelligence, a corporate entity, that is the nature of demons as demonstrated by Legion.
Satan is sin given form by human beings, a creation of the created man, not the Creator God.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The deepest secret of Satan, is that Satan is powerless, save for the power we give him.

It's worth noting the Jezebel is the persistent influence of the Baal/Asherah mythology, symbols are a moon, often shown as horns, and a sun or star, the religious practise is legitimising immorality within a spiritual framework.
For example sacrificing children, child abuse, and sexual degradation, ie rape of minors and or captives.

I note the corrupted ones are described as servants/slave, not as true believers, such are Children and not servants/slaves.

This is an active pointer to the later use of Babylon as a metaphor, specifically the 666 magic square.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MamaJ

but the Garden of Eden is a place within our minds/consciousness where we materialized and became trapped into matter

So basically we could be trapped inside a computer simulation or Matrix -

I look at it like a Projected Reality of sorts.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
SATAN can corrupt ,yes ...BUT YOU HAVE TO OPENLY ACCEPT it.
You won't go to hell if YOU do ,in fact ,believe Jesus DIED for your sins,THERE IS no OTHER measure or qualification to be saved or cursed otherwise.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeCherub

666 magic square?

The only geometric symbol I know of that clearly represents 666 is the Seal of Solomon aka Magen David aka HEX-agram.

I imagine you mean the cube that can be looked at from the right angle and appear to be a hexagon.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

The following photo is that of the box UFO taken in Texas.

I called it "the God box" because of what it tries to accomplish.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There is much about the cube that is a mystery and it's use by corporation's and in movies is prevalent.

I can't crack the mystery though I know it involves Saturn, Solomon and...

That's all I know besides New Jerusalem being a cube too, in Revelation at least. Jewish tradition never had it cube shaped until Revelation and Christianity.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Asherah was worshipped in the Temple by the Israelites as the consort of God until Josiah.

There is nothing evil about her and Yahweh is just the name of Baal to the Hebrews, IAO to the Phoenicians but the same God.

Although it's not well known so I won't fault you for not knowing but Yahweh IS Baal.

Baal means Lord and it's why Yahweh is translated to Lord, to fool you.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For all I know Isabel was Jesu' ex. The former high priestess, whom he divorced in the moment of death at Calvary, upon when he regained divinity and came back to life to later exit his tomb to greet his new wife, Maria Magdalena? Jesus, still weary and fragile from the cold and flickering shadows of Sheole-- wandering among the flowers by his solsaver's tomb, saying to the bewildered Mary Magdalene, they cannot touch since he has not yet been to her father asking for her hand? Only gods and wise men know what Jesus asked for that evening. Must admit I've crossed my fingers a time or two.....

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

There is nothing evil about her and Yahweh is just the name of Baal to the Hebrews, IAO to the Phoenicians but the same God.

Although it's not well known so I won't fault you for not knowing but Yahweh IS Baal.

Yawn, another child slaves Stockholmed opinion.

The god of the material plane is in essence the temporary, synthetic, CREATED alter ego to Yahweh.

Dont talk gods on the internet, unless you want your world destroyed. The wormhole shamans have been allowed its use now. Do you grant me your soul, or lend it to another man?

edit on 30-10-2016 by JuanDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

A witness with no windows? Better do some of Your own research and not just listen to the guy passing the hat says..
The last time I had the charlatans come to My house, un-invited, and hand Me a comic book type 'manifesto' and tell Me that I'd have to join to be in "one of the 144,000 different groups..." It went to '144,000 "groups" ONLY after the numbers of that 'sect™' grew larger than 144,000 members That in itself is alarming..

So when it is time for "You" absolutely go if that is what Your heart tells You, but have ZERO fear that i'd be nudging in there, You can have My spot to squeeze in somewhere in that 144,000 GROUPS.. What a crock!

Some, um, 'groups' like to assume role and accept credit of others.

Those 144000 are angels. These are creation signals. The elect didnt mingle. Again, these are not biological signatures. Elect-ric. Transhumanism has a goal you know..

Quit listening to Europeans pretending to be Hebrews. They stold and perverted the brown mans religion, like everything else. Anyone wearing a leesh around their collar is unaware of their position.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I wonder why Thomas got to poke around in his twin brothers wound while Miriam could not even embrace him?

I am sensing she had a different kind of embrace in mind that was not appropriate for the public.

I hope that they are up in Heaven sharing a mansion and doing the Heavenly embrace we all know they did on earth.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuanDope

originally posted by: Malocchio

Yawn, another child slaves Stockholmed opinion.

The god of the material plane is in essence the temporary, synthetic, CREATED alter ego to Yahweh.

Dont talk gods on the internet, unless you want your world destroyed. The wormhole shamans have been allowed its use now. Do you grant me your soul, or lend it to another man?

You chose an appropriate screen name, that is for certain.

What Asherah has to with Stockholm syndrome, child slavery or how your mind cooked up that my totally non conformist comment resulted from anything close to brain washing is definitely not a sign of intelligence.

Dopey though, for sure.

Slave child... you have no idea what you are talking about and I sense some envy.

Plus child slave metaphors could only be used by someone who is sick in the head and lacking in anything resembling knowledge or even class.
edit on 30-10-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Indeed, sir. Jesus argued time and time again that death would be the only accepted way to divorce your spouse. This is why Jesus visited She'ole before marrying the love of his life at the time, Mary Magdalen. Had he already been married to another woman called Isabel (Jezebel)?

Any way, having divorced his former wife at Calvary, he would be unmarried, and unmarried men couldn't touch unmarried women until the man had first asked her father for her to be promised to him for marriage. «Don't touch me, I haven't yet been to your/our father ["to ask for your hand"]»

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

What is your source for this Isabel?

That name is a combo of Issa and Baal/Bel.

I am intrigued by the thought that Jesus was a divorcee and dying to know your source.

I have read everything and never come across that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Isabel: The text of Revelation this thread is based upon talks about the teachings of Isabel AKA the Depths of Satan.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

This thread almost sent chills down my spine.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join