It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "Satan's deep secret" referenced in Revelation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: youandme

Don't feel bad for me, feel bad for yourself. You're gonna need it man! Spend your wasted time on waking up, rather than spending it on people you feel the need to 'save'.

Good Luck with that!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
a reply to: JimNasium

No. The true congregation unites.

You are only mislead as to what it is.,

The 'true congregation'? No, I "WAS" being misled until I gave up "The Church™" (any of them...) Now I AM free to move about the cabin...

The line for 'the sheep' forms over there----------------------->

I'd also add yelling at 3 and 4 year olds "JESUS DIES FOR YOUR SINS" probably doesn't go as well as a bouncy house or similar.. I personally don't know how a 3 or 4 year old would actually "sin" but then again TheChurch™ uses that in their 'pledge drives'...

namaste

P.S. Don't bother responding Pretend I have a sign that reads "No Solicitations especially of what 'good' 'bad' 'false' 'true' is....

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You don't have to pretend.

It is shameful.

Your pull is bad. id

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think there are many secrets hidden in the Bible and other ancient texts due to the writer and or editor.

The world we see is physically dual in nature.

Satan and Jesus are both the morning star. You cannot have one without the other. They are both the same.

Throughout time.... the same soul/spirit

He fell and then he rose..... same story for all of us.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You don't have to pretend.

It is shameful.

Your pull is bad. id

But My neighbor said My "pull" was "good" She must attend a different Church™ than You.. Hey, why do You and My neighbor do so much "comparing"? Compare and compare, that must be tiring??

id what? id ego super ego ??? yeah? yeah?

Have a better day!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Peace and love ! The literalists are con(fraud ,deception) artists and heretics that tell fairy tales to the masses and then profit from their suffering ! All churches are for profit corporations with the heretic as the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ! The heretics use the scoefield bible and all the offshoots and become pharisees ! The heretics are liars and deceivers and their religion is the wrong way home ! The heretic bullies use the fake rapture fairy tale to scare the sheeple into submission because the heretics are afraid they will lose their false wealth , power and status ! All religion is sun worship ! No spiritual being can become enlightened with literal teachings and there is no pre or post tribulation rapture to escape repentance ! There is no escape from repentance ! You can go anywhere in the world but you cannot escape your mind ! All religion is infused with the babylonian talmud , which means the teachings of confusion ! Do not let any materialist deceive your minds !
Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie
edit on 1-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: I had to take the s off the word church

edit on 1-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: Sorry , i had to take the letter s off the word officer

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Satan and Jesus are both the morning star. You cannot have one without the other. They are both the same.

Religions most always seek to demonise others
Yet the ideas within each are very similar

You can find ideas in the Bible such as immaculate conception
Forces and characters for good and evil
The promise of Heaven or Hell upon death
Commandments etc
In other belief systems going back in time to Ancient Egypt for example

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Satan's deep secret is that he's gay.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Think he may have a few transgender issues also.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Check this out: www.biblegateway.com...

Me thinks from this reading that the "deep secrets" are the sinful idolatrous "acts" or blood sacrifices, orgies, excessive licentiousness, etc. Those "things" done in secret such that the light of truth might not illuminate their abominations.

There's a lot more at the reference. Its interesting because they discuss how in these modern times "tolerance" is the only virtue and intolerance is the only vice. There's a dark paradox in that of course and we see it all around us every day. And of course it has come to pass that that which had been recognized as depraved abomination is now to be tolerated as "normal" and that which had been praised as "normal" is now damned as "intolerant". Such is the sickness of this world.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
dumbunny, you can do better than that watch and learn

a reply to: VengeanceRising

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

These are things that Satan uses to manipulate the world.

They include the immoral influences of the entertainment industry. There is no need to get close to them or experience them to know their corrupting influence.

It also includes complicated speculations and philosophies that do nothing but stoke the human ego and intellect. In addition to the immoral reasonings the list is long, but many are promulgated here on this website as well as in the MSM and the entertainment industry in general, they also include all forms of the occult and spiritsm, as well as the theory of evolution.

Basically the entire backbone of the ATS community, and the world society at large.

“However, I say to the rest of you who are in Thyatira, all those who do not have this teaching, the very ones who did not get to know the ‘deep things of Satan,’ as they say: I am not putting upon you any other burden. Just the same, hold fast what you have until I come.” (Revelation 2:24, 25)

For those of you that complain when people compare fundamental Islam and fundamental Christianity...I give you this post.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No quote of the exact verse in the OP does very little for anyone to work with.

But found it in rev 2:24 which is speaking to either a past actual church or a future one. One must remember we have no proof any of the seven copies even made it to these churches. a side note is that in each of these cities there was a synagogue, many believe it is these assemblies that were being spoke to seeing John was a minister to the circumcised with the Kingdom Gospel though he knew of the gospel of the grace of God which Paul preached.

IN the context has nothing to do with a secret but the practices and ways of Satan. God does not go into what they are but makes it clear they of Thyatira knew what it was and that some of them practiced it which if we look at the first few verses it is adultery, fornication, idol sacrifices, woman teachers, false prophets and quite possibly other wicked things, all of which was the doctrine they follow.

Re 2:18 ¶ And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

edit on 1-10-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let me rephrase the context of the question in the op, and simply ask that if Satan had a deep secret, what would that secret be?

I don't think it's just about a bunch of human sins, but something much deeper.

What is the fundamental Satanic principal, if not rebellion against God?

But I think it goes even deeper as it relates to the human being and our world.

I perceive that much of the Bible is about God's running opposition to the kingdoms of Satan that wish to oppress and dominate God's people (which is really all of humanity) and lead them astray and in the process, to control and manipulate, as a point of leverage in relation to powers and principalities both of this world and in the heavens above.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe his "deep secret" is that he has fooled billions into worshiping him as God. His greatest trick isn't convincing people that he doesn't exist, it is convincing people that he is God and that his name is Yahweh/Jesus/Allah.

The Abrahamic God is "Satan masquerading as an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:14), the three major Abrahamic religions have helped to build today's society more than anything else, they are the main influences that have shaped our global society into what it is today and it is not a pretty sight. Look at our cities, they snuff out God's creation and replace it with that of men, that of concrete, metal and pollution where corrupt politicians and businessmen collude to make life great for themselves and terrible for everyone else. The list could go on with the failings of our current society, it is a very long list.

Satan's deep secret is that he has us enslaved and we don't even know it. We spend our lives going to work 9-5 if not longer scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as income goes while those at the top have 2 or 3 jets with 4 or 5 mansions around the world. Working 5 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off, ad infinitum, we do not have the time to truly enjoy life because we are always behind on something, we're like Sisyphus rolling the rock up the hill eternally. Our work feeds them more than it feeds us, we get crumbs while they get the whole cake.

Maybe Satan's deep secret is that he does not want us knowing that this is not how life was meant to be lived, worrying all the time about bills or having a job or whatever else the case may be. Modern society is unfair for the common people and only a few benefit from it and those who benefit from it run it and skew it more in their favor every day. Sorry for going off on a tangent.

edit on 1-10-2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Not a tangent, very good reply. Thoughtful. Insightful.

Satan would certainly want to block our access to paradise and to the realization of our true place in the cosmos and in our relationship to the Godhead, made by design to contain nothing less and to comingle with nothing less than the Spirit of the living God. Satan would also seek to twist and corrupt the church and the true meaning and significance and power of the cross of Jesus as a demonstration of God's love.

Anything that seperates us from God, from the world and from one another. Top down, divide and conquer is the way of the Satantic including the stratification of society along class lines, all as part of an oppressive and dominating system designed to yes, feed on the labors of the oppressed.
It was the same thing in Jesus day and a big aspect of his clash with the PTB and a corrupt, evil empire.

I disagree however that the Bible is a dupe to mislead people into replacing God with Satan since as I pointed out, much of the Bible is the struggle against the satanic power system, and money and economic levers have certainly played a role in it, then, and now.

In fact, Satan would want us to deny the divinity of Christ and call God, the God of love and light and righteousness and forgiveness, Satan or adversary.

The military industrial complex I think needs a Satan, as a permissive framework for what has often amounted to a type of blood sacrifice and black magic.

We all presume that if we're not good enough, we will be condemned by God, so Satan is also an accuser. Both the one to lead us astray and then put us to shame, a true enemy of man and of God.

I think it's important to bear in mind when considering these things, that there is most certainly a type of universal controversy surrounding the issue of spiritual authority which I believe was summed up by the work of Jesus Christ, who's aim it was to bind the strong man and to set God's people free for the sake of freedom to freely love as we are beloved of God, as children of God and the apple in his eye.

Thus, anything that oppresses and demeans the value of the human being is fundamentally Satanic in nature.

I think that Satan would also be wanting to subtly goad us in certain directions, all of which might serve a purpose to bring about our eventual destruction, either by our own hand or powers that be, by somehow winning the "case" that God was wrong to make and include mankind and to raise up from among them children of God.

This describes a fundamentally jealous motivation, and one of hatred.

The very last thing that Satan would want would be for us to bring heaven to Earth.

By why would Earth and humanity be the lynchpin of universal power?

I think that our liberation is God's compulsion and our enslavement is Satan's.

And maybe money, and it's accumulation and misuse and abuse is at the root of all evil, but it may go further than that, into the realm of black magic and of people serving the wrong master in deference to higher powers and principalities, not of this world along the lines of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

Humanity and human history's deference to Satan and satanic principals of "rule", is really a cowardly and pathetic position to take. It also lacks faith in God as an all-good God.

Satan wants us in a box, distracted and mislead, you're right about that I think.

edit on 2-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
If humanity is playing some strange central role in a great cosmic drama involving a universal controvery and conspiracy regarding spiritual authority, then if you're a satanic alien force, why not just send a probe of some kind using advanced technology to manipulate with a tweak here and there.

I myself have seen this, at the most unusual moment, and it's intention or purpose was not the least bit helpful.

I think it's the secret of Satan.

The following photo is that of the box UFO taken in Texas.

I called it "the God box" because of what it tries to accomplish.

Sounds crazy I know, but it's always interesting when these discussions take an unexpected turn.

I can elaborate on this rationally and reasonable, if anyone expresses an interest in learning more.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 2-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Anything that seperates us from God, from the world and from one another. Top down, divide and conquer is the way of the Satantic including the stratification of society along class lines, all as part of an oppressive and dominating system designed to yes, feed on the labors of the oppressed. It was the same thing in Jesus day and a big aspect of his clash with the PTB and a corrupt, evil empire.

You have clearly understood the duality manipulation separation part where divide and conquer is used to create control over different groups by creating infighting between groups. All three Abrahamic religions have this duality idea at the core making them forever cursed to not be able to more or less coexist with other view until their views are changed.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I think it's the secret of Satan.

The following photo is that of the box UFO taken in Texas.

The outline of a cube creates a hexagon which is 6 sided. 6 is the antiChrist between God (7) and the Perfect Man (5).

So the Borg are about to make everyone think the same when the nanites in their chemtrails make everyone believe they are little borg gods.

Time for the Rapture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join